Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,980 members, 7,915,863 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:32 AM

Senate Leadership: A List Of Past Senate Presidents. SS Lokan! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Leadership: A List Of Past Senate Presidents. SS Lokan! (765 Views)

List Of Senate Presidents & Speakers Of The House Of Representatives Of Nigeria / 1999-2019: Senate Presidents, Deputy Senate Presidents, House Of Reps Speakers / Senate Leadership: Minority Leader Slot Tears PDP Senators Apart - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate Leadership: A List Of Past Senate Presidents. SS Lokan! by ImperialYoruba: 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Leadership: A List Of Past Senate Presidents. SS Lokan! by SLAP44: 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
grin

Drinking paracetamol over another person's headache.

Utchins are useless and idiotic.

The people he is crying for doesn't even know he exists.

Keep crying.

Open more threads, we will be reading and laughing over your tortured feelings.

Where's my 40 year old whisky bottle again grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Leadership: A List Of Past Senate Presidents. SS Lokan! by Terabyteck(m): 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
It is the turn of the SS to produce the next Senate President.

5 Likes

Re: Senate Leadership: A List Of Past Senate Presidents. SS Lokan! by SLAP44: 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
Terabyteck:
It is the turn of the SS to produce the next Senate President.

Who cares, the whole country will still remain in the slavery of the few rich corrupt crooks, while people slaughter others across the whole country as the government watches in silence.

Nothing will change.
Re: Senate Leadership: A List Of Past Senate Presidents. SS Lokan! by Zincfingers: 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2023
On Akpabio's mandate we stand.
The uncommon SP

1 Like

Re: Senate Leadership: A List Of Past Senate Presidents. SS Lokan! by ImperialYoruba: 12:00am On Mar 13, 2023
I support Edo state to get it.
Re: Senate Leadership: A List Of Past Senate Presidents. SS Lokan! by nazicartel(m): 12:01am On Mar 13, 2023
Which one is SS lokan again ?... Do you guys sleep and wake up with bitterness and disunity?
Re: Senate Leadership: A List Of Past Senate Presidents. SS Lokan! by Throwback: 12:03am On Mar 13, 2023
SLAP44:
grin

Keep crying.

When did you become the mouthpiece of the SouthSouth within APC?

APC is discussing their government, a useless zombie is hyperventilating.

Go and count some IREV votes to keep yourself busy.
Re: Senate Leadership: A List Of Past Senate Presidents. SS Lokan! by Reality3080: 1:26am On Mar 13, 2023
SLAP44:

Who cares, the whole country will still remain in the slavery of the few rich corrupt crooks, while people slaughter others across the whole country as the government watches in silence.

Nothing will change.
y u come dey wail

Them invite u come this thread?
Re: Senate Leadership: A List Of Past Senate Presidents. SS Lokan! by LegendHero(m): 1:32am On Mar 13, 2023
South South lokan.

Akpabio should be supported to be the next senate president.
Re: Senate Leadership: A List Of Past Senate Presidents. SS Lokan! by FreeStuffsNG: 1:47am On Mar 13, 2023
South East alone used a single slot for 5 different Igbo Senators .O ga o.

It is like they have a premonition it will be a long time before it comes back to south East.

Out of the 8 Senate Presidents in this 4th republic, 5 are Igbo! O ga o
Re: Senate Leadership: A List Of Past Senate Presidents. SS Lokan! by Sannisege: 3:20am On Mar 13, 2023
I support SS. I support Akpabio.
Re: Senate Leadership: A List Of Past Senate Presidents. SS Lokan! by Sammy07: 4:10am On Mar 13, 2023
ImperialYoruba:
I support Edo state to get it.

Oshiomole is a first timer
Re: Senate Leadership: A List Of Past Senate Presidents. SS Lokan! by BOLATINUBU01: 4:32am On Mar 13, 2023
No one from SW, it will surely come to SW,and the speaker back to the North
Re: Senate Leadership: A List Of Past Senate Presidents. SS Lokan! by cocolacec(m): 4:56am On Mar 13, 2023
I support SS For Senate President.
Re: Senate Leadership: A List Of Past Senate Presidents. SS Lokan! by orisa37: 5:31am On Mar 13, 2023
SLAP44:
grin

Keep crying.

Any PRESIDENCY that is inconsistent with the US system is fraught with inpracticabilities.
Let us help TINUBU. TINUBU SHOULD RETRAIN SHETTIMA WITH A LITTLE LAW LOGIC AND MAKE HIM SERVE AS SENATE PRESIDENT AMERICAN JUSTICE.
OR SACK SHETTIMA. REPLACE WITH PLACE HOLDER AND ADOPT THE AMERICAN SENATE PRESIDENCY SYSTEM.

(1) (Reply)

There Will Be No Single Election Updates From The Yeast ? / We Begged People To Vote - INEC Staff (photos) / Power Had Eluded Yoruba Since Independence, Now They Finally Have It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.