Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:04 AM

Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure (38008 Views)

Court Grants INEC Permission To Reconfigure BVAS / INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) / Peter Obi Explains Why He Was Mentioned In Pandora Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by newnigerdelta00: 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
Johnthum:
Tinubu urchins should not rejoice yet. We sane Nigerians will reclaim our mandate stolen by Tinubu.

We shall reclaim our mandate by the grace of God.

Tinubu stole our mandate, but the only thing we will tell him is "Delay is not denial.

We sane Nigerians have only one thing to tell Tinubu,"Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning.

Fingers crossed 💯

You are really mad, you just having fake hope..... owner eye's never clear,obi still dey fool owner
Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by LegendHero(m): 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
Lovelive:
And you are here abusing others and calling names.

Yes because I’m paying them in their own coin.

My attitude is nauseating to you. This is exactly how people feel when you guys abuse and come at them.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by pacespot(m): 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2023
Johnthum:
Tinubu urchins should not rejoice yet. We sane Nigerians will reclaim our mandate stolen by Tinubu.

We shall reclaim our mandate by the grace of God.

Tinubu stole our mandate, but the only thing we will tell him is "Delay is not denial.

We sane Nigerians have only one thing to tell Tinubu,"Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning.

Fingers crossed 💯

The fact is that Tinubu is not the one who took power, Tinubu only aligned his interests with these Northerners and they took power for him. If you can defeat these Northerners you have defeated Tinubu. Tinubu is only being used to pursue Northern hegemony in the country, he is not the one in charge.
Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by YorubaRonuuu(m): 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
chinah609:
Try get small sense
you need that either cuz you can't see beyond your nose
Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by Shikini: 11:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
Exactly
Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by doneback04: 11:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
Once This is configure they will wipe every vital information inside
Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by PainfulTruth: 11:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
Majesty7:

Obi would have been the worst president ever. He is just a devil pretending to be what he is not

Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by Lovelive: 11:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
I didn't abuse and I shall never insult you.

But we know the true color of people like you ( accusing/paint others for what bad/ugly/inhuman you represent).

LegendHero:

Yes because I’m paying them in their own coin.

My attitude is nauseating to you. This is exactly how people feel when you guys abuse and come at them.

Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by Tee2027: 11:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
Obi go and rest. You will just die of heart attack for nothing and no one will miss you except your Hutu and Tutsi supporters children of hell...

Obi you are too jobless, I hate men like you with passion, everyone has moved on but you are still crying around like a child mourning his mother.

People already negotiating for Speaker and Senate president and you are still crying BVAS no wonder your running mate has stylishly abandoning you and moved on.

Sour loser!!!
Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by BigBashiru: 12:03am On Mar 13, 2023
Majesty7:

I think you are making a mistake. Spiritual curse belongs to your lineage. That is why you can't do good more than insulting people you know mothing about on social media. Keep it up

You are cursed spiritually - most nigerians seem cursed... you are a typical example...
Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by johnfem321: 12:05am On Mar 13, 2023
Obi don talk hin own say.. hin don give up .. make everybody accept faith.. some obidient will not reset their brain and waste the rest of this year unnecessary untop obi wey don cash out from Tinubu and obedience..
Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by ultimateprof: 12:25am On Mar 13, 2023
This acronym enter well. Peter Obi, simply the best!
Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by Ademola121(m): 1:09am On Mar 13, 2023
Nigerians have never been this divided. Nigeria needs prayers. Imagine Nairaland where people come to unite too is being divided. God help us
Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by Draslo(m): 1:50am On Mar 13, 2023
LegendHero:

Now ask yourself, did Obi win in the SW? How many states did he win or could he win in the SW?

So how exactly did he reach the conclusion that he was rigged out?
You even get time. All of them are deluded. Nigerians know how to repeat English till it irritates you. Obidient, Stolen Mandate, Exercise franchise, etc

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by Nelz7: 3:00am On Mar 13, 2023
Larryndelaw:
He is too desperate because you people high him too.much. he should kiss presidency BYE BYE. After BAT, the presidency goes back to the north. By that time OBI will.be 76.

34 House of Assembly Seats and
4 Senatorial Election won by the sons of a nobody
That itself is Greatness!!

Worry more for ur wretched Life

Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by Heavensent01(m): 3:48am On Mar 13, 2023
Northerners thanks you for saving us from this wicked man, Anambra people suffered and face the hell from this saint sinner called Peter obi, my in-law can't stop cursing the fools

many igbo are just supporting him because he's a lesser evil in their barren land, they elected LP candidates from the same Nigeria and expect them to perform like Angels?

APC-PDP-LP same same with Nigeria political system settings

igbooo are naturally dumb people

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 13, 2023
duro4chang:
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the president elect.
Why do you bless a cursed man that has turned Lagos to breed thugs and assassin's a father of Drug Baron Imaging at his speech he is still taunting and made a nonsense speech saying many dnt vote for him but he rigged his way in After they perverted the LP votes now Sanwo has received a stray bullet to force and be begging on his behalf to be retain as Governor telling Lastma to plead for extortion from lagosian. I pity you that's has not been a victim of this vomit you dish out. Straight bullet is coming. Elluppee
Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by Ruthless70: 7:11am On Mar 13, 2023
ppogba:

You did not add my favorite one - " Benue state is in the bag".

I love that one like something else.

Unfortunately, they never knew that the bag was leaking.

Lol. They r deluded n senseless people.
Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by cejaypriesty(m): 7:42am On Mar 13, 2023
iyatrustee:
Many of his followers sef no go gree reconfigure theirs. All of a sudden, everybody is a patrotic Nigeria. Where all the yahoo boys, ritualist, scammers, rapists armed robbers etc go?

Those vices are not values acceptable to society
His write up isn't for his followers alone it is for all Nigerians
Re: Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure by duro4chang(m): 7:53am On Mar 13, 2023
EmperorGeez:

Why do you bless a cursed man that has turned Lagos to breed thugs and assassin's a father of Drug Baron Imaging at his speech he is still taunting and made a nonsense speech saying many dnt vote for him but he rigged his way in After they perverted the LP votes now Sanwo has received a stray bullet to force and be begging on his behalf to be retain as Governor telling Lastma to plead for extortion from lagosian. I pity you that's has not been a victim of this vomit you dish out. Straight bullet is coming. Elluppee
Anyone who cursed who God does not curse is already under a curse . It appears you have ... already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Fallen Statue Of Justice Has Been Restored (pictures) / Lockdown: Buhari Meets Task Force, Keeps Mum On Extension / Man Compares Buhari To President Bouteflika Who Rules Algeria On Wheelchair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.