Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,836 members, 7,938,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 06:19 AM

Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Partner For An HIV/AIDS Test? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Partner For An HIV/AIDS Test? (471 Views)

Ladies, Questions For You On Marriage. As E Dey Hot- Guys, Ask Ur Girlfriends O! / 13 Reason U Must Sex Ur Partner Evryday (mature Chat 18+) / Sweet Names To Call Ur Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Partner For An HIV/AIDS Test? by Testiebobo(m): 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
Have always being thinking dat, wat if am ready to settle with someone as a couple. And I know the risk of getting married to a wrong person, especially someone with HIV/AIDS. Is it bad if I ask such person for an HIV test? Won't it be like an embarassment? SO WHAT DO U THINK?
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Partner For An HIV/AIDS Test? by Banilla: 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
No! You are entitled to ask. They may do the same.
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Partner For An HIV/AIDS Test? by EmptyGarden(m): 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2023
Should be a prerequisite.
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Partner For An HIV/AIDS Test? by Qatar2022: 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
It's first test you will do if you want to get married
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Partner For An HIV/AIDS Test? by helinues: 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
Have you done that yourself?
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Partner For An HIV/AIDS Test? by akube34: 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
Testiebobo:
Have always being thinking dat, wat if am ready to settle with someone as a couple. And I know the risk of getting married to a wrong person, especially someone with HIV/AIDS. Is it bad if I ask such person for an HIV test? Won't it be like an embarassment? SO WHAT DO U THINK?
even me and my babe Dey do am regularly
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Partner For An HIV/AIDS Test? by esilove(m): 1:51am On Mar 13, 2023
Testiebobo:
Don't even make that mistake of marrying someone without knowing his/her HIV status.
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Partner For An HIV/AIDS Test? by Nobody: 5:03am On Mar 13, 2023
That’s the right thing to do
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Partner For An HIV/AIDS Test? by mayim(m): 5:16am On Mar 13, 2023
Testiebobo:
It’s not even HIV alone… all round tests, Hepatitis B and C, Syphillis etc before you start sleeping with someone without protection, ask that both of you go for tests. 10k should cover it. People are sick out there and don’t even know it, I have never been ashamed to ask for it cos I’ll get tested myself and show you the results. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Men Come Back To You Even After A Breakup / How / Imagine A Guy Telling A Girl He Does Yahoo On A Blind Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.