Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,628 members, 7,941,421 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 06:42 AM

What Would You Do To This Woman If You Were In The Man's Shoe? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do To This Woman If You Were In The Man's Shoe? (2620 Views)

Would You Marry A Military Woman If Chanced / You Have Failed As A Woman, If You Aren't Married At 25 / U Have Failed As A Woman If Ur Tummy Is Bigger Than Ur Buttocks (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do To This Woman If You Were In The Man's Shoe? by Gmone: 11:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
True Story

❕A man rented a house and moved in with his family. 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

❕After 2 years, the rent was increased from #400,000 to #500,000.

❕He didn't complain because he liked the house.

❕The following year, he couldn't come up with the money and the agent was on his neck.

❕The wife saw what the husband was going through and decided to help. She lent the money to her husband to pay the rent.

❕The husband was indeed very happy that his wife was so helpful, he paid the rent and later refunded the money back to his wife.

❕Two years later, the house rent increased to #700,000 and the man became upset. So he begged the agent to introduce him to the landlord so that he could plead with him but the agent bluntly refused.

❕The man decided to do an underground investigation to uncover who the landlord is.

❕What he found out really shocked him 😳

❗The house belonged to his wife. 💑

The question is;

❗What will you do if you were the man⁉

❕❗Be sincere with your comment❔❓

Please answer and share!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do To This Woman If You Were In The Man's Shoe? by Moh247: 11:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
No secrets in marriage ,a marriage without fidelity isn't worth it

4 Likes

Re: What Would You Do To This Woman If You Were In The Man's Shoe? by shortgun(m): 11:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
Nothing will ever bring me anywhere around 100 km radius close to such an evil woman

10 Likes

Re: What Would You Do To This Woman If You Were In The Man's Shoe? by Gmone: 8:53am On Mar 13, 2023
Moh247:
No secrets in marriage a marriage without fidelity isn't worth it

The height of wickedness
Re: What Would You Do To This Woman If You Were In The Man's Shoe? by Sndfrank: 8:54am On Mar 13, 2023
I will off the shoes and throw it away.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do To This Woman If You Were In The Man's Shoe? by Psady(m): 11:27am On Mar 13, 2023
Before I answer your question , could the man in Anyway have wrong the woman? This is why I don't like judging husband and wife matter,because it's deeper than u see!
Some men can misuse good opportunity,u just keep wandering if they are humans like every other.it could be as a result of misuse of funds and properties at the man's disposal that could have led to such actions by the woman .

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To This Woman If You Were In The Man's Shoe? by LBK1: 11:36am On Mar 13, 2023
I no dey put mouth for husband and wife matter
Re: What Would You Do To This Woman If You Were In The Man's Shoe? by povaj: 11:38am On Mar 13, 2023
Ehya
Re: What Would You Do To This Woman If You Were In The Man's Shoe? by DEROX: 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
just forgive and forget her move on with my life God will compensate me so far ave done nothing wrong

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To This Woman If You Were In The Man's Shoe? by TYCO77: 12:44pm On Mar 13, 2023
Gmone:
True Story

❕A man rented a house and moved in with his family. 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

❕After 2 years, the rent was increased from #400,000 to #500,000.

❕He didn't complain because he liked the house.

❕The following year, he couldn't come up with the money and the agent was on his neck.

❕The wife saw what the husband was going through and decided to help. She lent the money to her husband to pay the rent.

❕The husband was indeed very happy that his wife was so helpful, he paid the rent and later refunded the money back to his wife.

❕Two years later, the house rent increased to #700,000 and the man became upset. So he begged the agent to introduce him to the landlord so that he could plead with him but the agent bluntly refused.

❕The man decided to do an underground investigation to uncover who the landlord is.

❕What he found out really shocked him 😳

❗The house belonged to his wife. 💑

The question is;

❗What will you do if you were the man⁉

❕❗Be sincere with your comment❔❓

Please answer and share!

I will keep quiet and unperturbed by whatever threat or pressure by from the agent.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To This Woman If You Were In The Man's Shoe? by headbasher96(m): 12:44pm On Mar 13, 2023
I no go do anything na to find way invest with her in a deal that will make me the beneficiary in case something happens to her and guess what something go happen to her definitely it must happen na
Re: What Would You Do To This Woman If You Were In The Man's Shoe? by Danlax(f): 1:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
That kind of woman can plot Ur death 💯 with no trace.!

Y'all know wah I tryna say✌️
Re: What Would You Do To This Woman If You Were In The Man's Shoe? by Gmone: 11:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
TYCO77:

I will keep quiet and unperturbed by whatever threat or pressure by from the agent.

Nicr
Re: What Would You Do To This Woman If You Were In The Man's Shoe? by MrCuteking(m): 4:54am On Mar 20, 2023
True story indeed. I saw this Nollywood movie some months back.
Re: What Would You Do To This Woman If You Were In The Man's Shoe? by Gmone: 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2023
MrCuteking:
True story indeed. I saw this Nollywood movie some months back.

It might be a coincidence..
Re: What Would You Do To This Woman If You Were In The Man's Shoe? by kelspinall(m): 10:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
if we're continuing with the marriage, she's gonna pay up my rent half of it back to me or is over and lastly may she dey watch her back when going to tight corners....am kidding but I ain't...the woman is wicked
Re: What Would You Do To This Woman If You Were In The Man's Shoe? by Gmone: 10:02am On Mar 22, 2023
kelspinall:
if we're continuing with the marriage, she's gonna pay up my rent half of it back to me or is over and lastly may she dey watch her back when going to tight corners....am kidding but I ain't...the woman is wicked

Honestly.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Nearly Got Embarrass In Front Of My Friends Today By A Male Nairaland Boy / What's The Coded Name You Use To Refer To A Prostitute? / I Just Killed This Snake Now Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.