Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,957 members, 7,879,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:20 AM

Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-blocking Dress At The Oscars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-blocking Dress At The Oscars (2965 Views)

Chika Ike's Dress At 76th Cannes Film Festival In France / See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars / Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-Blocking Dress At The Oscars (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-blocking Dress At The Oscars by saintbillion(m): 8:43am On Mar 13, 2023

Tems is trending on Twitter over the "view-blocking" dress she wore to the 2023 Oscars.

The award-winning Nigerian singer looked gorgeous in her Lever Couture SS23 with a huge head piece that blocked the view of those sitting behind her.

Videos shared online shows people sitting behind Tems struggling to look over her dress just to get a glimpse of the stage.

Viewers have now taken to Twitter to react to Tems' outfit, with many calling her "rude" and "selfish".

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/3/tems-slammed-for-her-rude-view-blocking-dress-at-the-oscars-video.html

1 Like

Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-blocking Dress At The Oscars by Banilla: 8:47am On Mar 13, 2023
It was a foolish mistake... grin

I love her tho.

4 Likes

Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-blocking Dress At The Oscars by DispatcherLagos: 8:49am On Mar 13, 2023
Cheap nylon
Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-blocking Dress At The Oscars by Houseontherock1: 8:50am On Mar 13, 2023
She just succeeded in embarrassing herself! I can imagine how upset the people behind her felt for having to strain themselves to see the front
Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-blocking Dress At The Oscars by Rexymania(m): 8:53am On Mar 13, 2023
Central of attraction 🧲
Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-blocking Dress At The Oscars by thorpido(m): 8:57am On Mar 13, 2023
If you knew you were going to wear this type of dress,common sense should have made you ask the ushers fora seat at the back.
It was indeed a selfish action.

4 Likes

Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-blocking Dress At The Oscars by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 13, 2023
Well, this was the purpose for the dress. Trend

10 Likes

Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-blocking Dress At The Oscars by Clinghton: 9:01am On Mar 13, 2023
Funny, when things like this stirs up annoyance.
Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-blocking Dress At The Oscars by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 13, 2023
Reminds me of those annoying women in church with gele like skyscrapers... I love Tems tho and she can never be wrong 😁

4 Likes

Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-blocking Dress At The Oscars by Zonefree(m): 9:15am On Mar 13, 2023
A beautiful talented black queen shining on white apparel sitting in the midst of white peeps.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-blocking Dress At The Oscars by Starboytwo(m): 9:19am On Mar 13, 2023
She definitely can’t block people in an atm queue with that clothing, boys go tear an finish.
Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-blocking Dress At The Oscars by Blupen(m): 9:19am On Mar 13, 2023
Clinghton:
Funny, when things like this stirs up annoyance.
I swear bro everything na problem to humans

3 Likes

Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-blocking Dress At The Oscars by tydi(m): 9:39am On Mar 13, 2023
My love for this girl is snow ❄️
Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-blocking Dress At The Oscars by Bahamas95(m): 10:00am On Mar 13, 2023
They always wear rubbish in the name of fashion.
Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-blocking Dress At The Oscars by Sonnobax15(m): 10:05am On Mar 13, 2023
grin
Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-blocking Dress At The Oscars by Vyzz: 10:16am On Mar 13, 2023
cheesy

Fine one from Lady Tems.

They can go to court if they don't accept the Tems and conditions

2 Likes

Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-blocking Dress At The Oscars by ThierryJay: 10:41am On Mar 13, 2023
Madam go carry giant mosquito net block other people's destiny yesterday. I can imagine the boiling fury of the lady seated behind her.

Meanwhile she she looks so different from the others there. It's like she's floating in a different realm cos the dress is quite beautiful.
Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-blocking Dress At The Oscars by saintbillion(m): 10:43am On Mar 13, 2023
Banilla:
It was a foolish mistake... grin

I love her tho.
Lol. For her mind she done slay

1 Like

Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-blocking Dress At The Oscars by saintbillion(m): 10:43am On Mar 13, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Cheap nylon
How?
Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-blocking Dress At The Oscars by saintbillion(m): 10:44am On Mar 13, 2023
Houseontherock1:
She just succeeded in embarrassing herself! I can imagine how upset the people behind her felt for having to strain themselves to see the front
I'm telling u. She was supposed to be kick out
Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-blocking Dress At The Oscars by saintbillion(m): 10:44am On Mar 13, 2023
Rexymania:
Central of attraction 🧲
Na cheap farm tool
Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-blocking Dress At The Oscars by saintbillion(m): 10:47am On Mar 13, 2023
thorpido:
If you knew you were going to wear this type of dress,common sense should have made you ask the ushers fora seat at the back.
It was indeed a selfish action.
Abi ooo. But she be wan show off. U can't wear such dress and ask for back seat na. Who go see the dress? Lol
Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-blocking Dress At The Oscars by dominique(f): 11:01am On Mar 13, 2023
Her stylist didn't think this through at all

1 Like

Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-blocking Dress At The Oscars by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 13, 2023
Zonefree:
A beautiful talented black queen shining on white apparel sitting in the midst of white peeps.

You can as well lick her ass.

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-blocking Dress At The Oscars by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 13, 2023
She looks like the bride that forgot her wedding venue.. grin

1 Like

Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-blocking Dress At The Oscars by techWriter3: 11:11am On Mar 13, 2023
Well, this disciplined the intended for the dress
Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-blocking Dress At The Oscars by ominilongest(m): 11:17am On Mar 13, 2023
grin grin grin

I go pull am
I don enter news be that
I go con enter her dm we go con hook up later
I go con yansh am

That one nko?

Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-blocking Dress At The Oscars by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:17am On Mar 13, 2023
She couldn't just go simple....

I thought she was decent and different
Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-blocking Dress At The Oscars by BeanX(m): 11:20am On Mar 13, 2023
She obviously wore the dress to trend
Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-blocking Dress At The Oscars by easytig(m): 11:33am On Mar 13, 2023
They must notice me by fire by force,such an entitled and arrogant mentality,instead of her to keep it simple and classy she just wan show herself sotey she block the view of others.im sure Oscar no go invite am again
Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-blocking Dress At The Oscars by samwillyco1(m): 11:34am On Mar 13, 2023
Their business
Re: Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-blocking Dress At The Oscars by samwillyco1(m): 11:43am On Mar 13, 2023
grin angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rihanna And Family [PHOTO] / #bestof2014: 7 Selfies That Had Us Talking By Male Nigerian Celebrities In 2014 / 5 Year Old Boy Asks Tonto Dikeh To Marry Him (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.