Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,715 members, 7,938,176 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 07:13 PM

My Sister Refused To Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister Refused To Help (586 Views)

Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) / Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Sister Refused To Help by NotChildofDoom: 9:56am On Mar 13, 2023
Day - 8 (clean from betting)

Me that normally is arrogant, feeling so humbled at my mum's place

So far, my sister has ignored my plea for help. She is also not ready to listen to my parents intervention to assist

She is convinced that only torture will bring me to my senses

I have only seven days left to salvage the situation (got extended time) or I take whatever I see
Re: My Sister Refused To Help by NotChildofDoom: 9:41am On Mar 14, 2023
Went to church after a long while on Sunday
Re: My Sister Refused To Help by NotChildofDoom: 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
She just bounced my mum's call

Really confused

She was my only hope to pull through

She's so engrossed with bills to move abroad and would not consider me at all again

I am finished

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Know Before Meeting Your Girlfriend’s Parents / Marriage Is All About Give-And-Take (Women Version) / Why You Should Not Take Back A Girlfriend Who Cheated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.