Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,988 members, 7,931,392 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 01:43 AM

Video Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Explaining How He Was Attacked In Epe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Explaining How He Was Attacked In Epe (24931 Views)

Old Tweets Of Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour GRV / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Explaining How He Was Attacked In Epe by illuminutty: 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
Lagos state is about to be free from the senile corrupt old heroine trafficker from Osun State.
Re: Video Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Explaining How He Was Attacked In Epe by gtim4uall: 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
Though I’m not a Lagosian but I’m beginning to think this very candidate has affiliation with this forum, every second his topics are always pushed to front page in a rush and even recycle,, please can we see something else like mounting pressure on the sponge bob square head to reverse the policy that has frustrated my existence as a Nigerian other than posting about name I can’t even pronounce..
Re: Video Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Explaining How He Was Attacked In Epe by IpobAntidote: 3:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
That's because IPOB terrorist sympathizers are not welcome in my town. MOFO should stay away.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Explaining How He Was Attacked In Epe by IGoComotYaTeeth: 3:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
gtim4uall:
Though I’m not a Lagosian but I’m beginning to think this very candidate has affiliation with this forum, every second his topics are always pushed to front page in a rush and even recycle,, please can we see something else like mounting pressure on the sponge bob square head to reverse the policy that has frustrated my existence as a Nigerian other than posting about name I can’t even pronounce..
He has a moniker here sef

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Explaining How He Was Attacked In Epe by bigdammyj: 3:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
Noted.
Re: Video Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Explaining How He Was Attacked In Epe by wilmerameg: 3:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
GVR for the win
Re: Video Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Explaining How He Was Attacked In Epe by FreeStuffsNG: 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
Reinaldo:
APC and criminality
He will not win wink
He will never win. Everyone of his Igbo brothers and sisters who want to vote just will end up wasting their votes.

Mr Chinedu who can not speak Yoruba but can insult and use derogatory words against the Yoruba so he will not win. Lagos will not.

He will relocate to his real state later then you guys can vote Mr Chinedu your governor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Explaining How He Was Attacked In Epe by Felabrity: 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
I suspect yarimo

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Explaining How He Was Attacked In Epe by EriMma1: 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
Why
Nothing must happen to this handsome guy o. I don talk my own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Explaining How He Was Attacked In Epe by raskymonojendor: 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
Mystic216:
I wonder how 4 people in a room that had no structure is giving the two demonic parties nightmares

Lagos must be liberated from evil people
Nightmare of IPOB.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Explaining How He Was Attacked In Epe by hisdelightfilms(f): 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
Hunm
Re: Video Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Explaining How He Was Attacked In Epe by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 13, 2023
Propaganda worked well during presidential election, I believe it will do some good this time around too.
Re: Video Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Explaining How He Was Attacked In Epe by seguno2: 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
Mystic216:
I wonder how 4 people in a room that had no structure is giving the two demonic parties nightmares

Why is GRV not wearing the logo of LP on his dresses
Re: Video Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Explaining How He Was Attacked In Epe by olas24u(f): 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
naijapikin2:
Futile actions

LP and obi is not just a party

It's a movement.

Tinubus grip on lagos is weakening.

No legitimacy in Abuja also.

Very soon iragbiji will reject him

You are wasting your time ,children of hate, Just because of emotions you want to throw away competent people for an incompetent young man with no public sector experience .You just hate development and progress and everything is zobu zobu

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Explaining How He Was Attacked In Epe by stuffs2002: 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
Patrick AKA Chinedu AKA Gbadebo started his politica on a wrong footing

This man can lie sha

All in a bid to get sympathy votes

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Explaining How He Was Attacked In Epe by GloriousGbola: 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
And somehow in this digital age there was no video whatsoever of this incident? In a convoy full of youths who would have been immortalizing the historic event?

No video, no picture no bullet holes, no broken glass, no victims, no injury, no blood

GRV the Daniel in APC's lions den of evil

Divine protection from the killer party tongue

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Explaining How He Was Attacked In Epe by seguno2: 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
he should have been shot dead

Yeah, like Engr. Funsho Williams was killed to make way for Fashola to continue Tinubu’s looting and destruction of Lagos
Re: Video Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Explaining How He Was Attacked In Epe by raskymonojendor: 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
4tomandchi:
This guy is a bigger threat than first thought every propaganda truth about him is making him more popular.

Lagos should be scared right now. How Labor dey take choose all these people self.
Popular in a bad way.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Explaining How He Was Attacked In Epe by olas24u(f): 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
gtim4uall:

They are an organized group that is being coordinated to bully, attack and spread fake news at the same time comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Explaining How He Was Attacked In Epe by raskymonojendor: 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
stuffs2002:
This man can lie sha

All in a bid to get sympathy votes
He learnt from his principal

Re: Video Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Explaining How He Was Attacked In Epe by seguno2: 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
EriMma1:
Why
Nothing must happen to this handsome guy o. I don talk my own.

Tinubu and his thugs should not kill him like they must have killed Engr. Funsho Williams in the run up to the 2007 elections.
Re: Video Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Explaining How He Was Attacked In Epe by Mccullum: 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
Sanwo Olu is our governor.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Explaining How He Was Attacked In Epe by seguno2: 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
raskymonojendor:

He learnt from his principal

Just as Sanwo Olu learned from Tinubu for looting experience
Re: Video Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Explaining How He Was Attacked In Epe by rahmontech(m): 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
This guy can lie. Omo i just hate anything Labor part. Na flati.nos full am with the agenda of conquering and rule

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Explaining How He Was Attacked In Epe by mvem(m): 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin

I doubt this man was truly attack bcoz Very easy to stage an attack to gain public sympathy...

Just gather people, pay them and hand Over their scripts to them.. Then rush online and claim you were attacked by opposition parties...

Peter obi did the same so many times and still lost woefully with 3rd class 3rd position..

PRV - Patrick Rhodes V - Real name
CRV - Chinedu Rhodes V - Main stage name
GRV - Gbadebo Rhodes V - 2023 stage name

grin grin grin
oga if you are in Lagos don't vote for him. People that will vote for him will still vote for him

All these back and forth is tiring
Re: Video Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Explaining How He Was Attacked In Epe by PStacks(m): 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
They didn't shoot at him na..
Re: Video Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Explaining How He Was Attacked In Epe by olas24u(f): 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Tinubu structure of violence and criminality will be summarily annihilated this weekend by four people twitting in a room

Tinubu is an architect of Morden Nigeria ,He showed an example in Lagos . You have hindered development and accelerated development of for a long time and i appreciate the way you woke all sleeping progressive people. You wont even get the senate seat .Tinubu only governed Lagos ,He was senator in Lagos .He has never govern or participated in the governance of any eastern state in Nigeria. Yet you write all sorts and draw different diagrams and edit photos

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Explaining How He Was Attacked In Epe by EriMma1: 3:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
seguno2:

Tinubu and his thugs should not kill him like they must have killed Engr. Funsho Williams in the run up to the 2007 elections.

They can't. I soak him in the pool of the blood of Jesus.

Must they use gragra for everything? Na wa o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Explaining How He Was Attacked In Epe by ElSudani: 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
Mystic216:

Sore losers are terrible people. No spirit of sportsmanship, losing is like the end of the world to them. Some are even ready to die for losing a fair game.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Explaining How He Was Attacked In Epe by SmartGadgetz: 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
naijapikin2:
Futile actions

LP and obi is not just a party

It's a movement.

Tinubus grip on lagos is weakening.

No legitimacy in Abuja also.

Very soon iragbiji will reject him

Imagine him losing both the Lagos state and presidency at court.
I hope he survives it, fvck him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Explaining How He Was Attacked In Epe by ElSudani: 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
seguno2:

Folks like you are very useful in solving cold cases. I wonder why the police are not talking to some of you to shed more lights on this murder case.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife / Dogara Meets Students Who Donated N300K To Boko Haram Victim (Photos) / Sagay Stepping On Many Toes - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.