Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,231 members, 7,970,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:33 PM

No Jokes, Look Wetin Oga Luke Talk. Lesson For Business Seekers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / No Jokes, Look Wetin Oga Luke Talk. Lesson For Business Seekers (167 Views)

My Experience After Serving My Oga For 7years Including My Gain And Loss / Get CANVA PRO & EDUCATION For N1k/N1k.5 One-time Fee Life-time Access No Jokes / Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Jokes, Look Wetin Oga Luke Talk. Lesson For Business Seekers by Calexzy(m): 1:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
Hey, you! Look here

"For nothing is hidden that will not become evident, nor anything secret that will not be known and come to light."

No be me talk am, na Luke talk am for Luke 8:17

You fit de reason say wetin go de make Calex come preach for me today

But here's what I discovered my guy.

There's a lesson I want you to learn as you read this. Even if you do not believe in Christ.

It is often portrayed as people de hide update. Most times, it is perceived as only chaff is available. It is assumed that it is only not so good stuff that is given out. But if you read that book wer oga Luke write, you will understand that there is more than enough that has been given out.
This is where the problem lies:

Some of these updates fall on deaf ears. They never take action.

Some fall on "rocks". People who want to dwell on what they know and believe so much in it even when it doesn't work
The good thing is, The 'update' is never hidden.

There's fertile soil out there.
There are people who are worth creating content for
There are people who are worth writing for
There are people who are worth motivating and having in your circle.

The 2% who grasp these opportunities once seen.

And that is who I am. Who are you?
Let me know under this post, cause if you're fertile soil, then I'm looking for you. I'm happy to meet you, let's connect.

Permit me to also inform you about my first and worthy Youtube creative. I mean this is for those who are actively trading the forex markets.
Check it out here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyZiwvpNVm0

Also, ensure to subscribe, and let's grow this new medium.

If you want to know how to make money from Forex without trading, Dm, I have a 100% safe strategy.

Safe cause I want to see you next time

~Emmanuel

(1) (Reply)

Top High-budget USA Movies Of 2022 / How To Become A Business Analyst With No Experience / The Exciting Relationship Between Women And Mobile Money In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.