Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,834 members, 7,889,784 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:28 PM

Forget, Obi Is Very Sound. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forget, Obi Is Very Sound. (1011 Views)

Opinion: Forget Obi This Igbo Woman Will Win Any Election In Nigeria. / Dont Waste Your Vote,forget Obi.the Only Option We Have Is ATIKU Or TINUBU / David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget, Obi Is Very Sound. by Mastersure: 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
PETER OBI ON POST-ELECTION MATTERS

___On Arise TV this Morning

"If you want to know whether l got 95% in Anambra state, come and go to Anambra state with me. I don't need Police. When l come out, you'll see the react of the people.
In fact, l'm actually surprised that l didn't get 100%. I am telling you because l don't know who will be voting against me in Anambra state.

"In Southeast, it's a similar situation. People know me; people know what l stand for. People know l've kept to my promises. People know l have kept to what l say. It's a simple thing.

"It's like people go about saying, oh, he got votes in Lagos because of the Igbos. But how many Igbos lives in Lagos?
I got more votes from Indigenes in Lagos than those who are: you call visitors.

"Are Igbos in Nasarawa?
Are Igbos in Plateau?
Are Igbos in Abuja?

"In Rivers, where you know that the Governor came out against me in everything, if the real votes of Rivers were counted; Reuben, l won.
I have about 50 something percent of the votes. The other two parties were sharing the rest.
I am an Igbo, l won in Aso Rock.
So would you say it's rigging?

"Which machineries do l have to rig?
I have no councillor, no local government council chairman, no this thing.
I am not in control of Police. I don't even know any DPO.

"So which machineries will l use to rig?
They're the ones who have believed in this. What they're doing is what l'm trying to change.

"So those who say they're not satisfied with what l came for are part of the people we are trying to change." PETER OBI ON ARISE TV

12 Likes

Re: Forget, Obi Is Very Sound. by PoliteActivist: 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
GBAM!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Forget, Obi Is Very Sound. by NobleSeed(m): 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
pls when will dam payment for a roasted corn 🌽 have he's own interview?
I won check something grin grin
Re: Forget, Obi Is Very Sound. by Legitisreal: 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
Na Soundsystem infact

He said how any igbos dey lagos

Statitics man has finally nailed the coffin of igbos having dominance in lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forget, Obi Is Very Sound. by SmartPolician: 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
Peter Obi and Yemi Osinbajo are the best politicians we currently have in Nigeria. Whenever those two open their mouths, you must learn something.

Although the rest are not empty-headed, those two stand out when it comes to knowledge and administration.

12 Likes

Re: Forget, Obi Is Very Sound. by Legitisreal: 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2023
SmartPolician:
Peter Obi and Yemi Osinbajo are the best politicians we currently have in Nigeria.

Whenever those two open their mouths, you must learn something.
you only added osinbajo for political correctness

You ND i know obi the supreme leader is the only one you can carry out his order without employing the brain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget, Obi Is Very Sound. by Ogbuefi2020: 2:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
Legitisreal:
Na Soundsystem infact

You think dominance is about numbers? Fulanis that control everything in the north how many are they?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forget, Obi Is Very Sound. by budaatum: 2:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
The Labour has just started.

Peter Obi for President in 2027!

Re: Forget, Obi Is Very Sound. by kk2027: 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
Please help me with the link to the video

1 Like

Re: Forget, Obi Is Very Sound. by Legitisreal: 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

You think dominance is about numbers? Fulanis that control everything in the north how many are they?
ogbuefi you don shift goal.post again

As Adaobi the supreme leader has spoken na to shift goal post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forget, Obi Is Very Sound. by SmartPolician: 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2023
Legitisreal:

You ND i know obi the supreme leader is the only one you can carry out his order without employing the brain

Not really. Professor Osinbajo is an awesome orator and excellent administrator. He did a good job in Lagos State and for APC (laws and manifesto). The few times Buhari transmitted power to him, we felt his impact.

His problem is, just like Peter Obi, Nigeria happened to him. A country where idiots are chosen over great people. Professor Osinbajo is a professor of law taking instructions from a man who has a questionable O'level certificate.

1 Like

Re: Forget, Obi Is Very Sound. by Legitisreal: 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
SmartPolician:

Not really. Professor Osinbajo is an awesome orator and excellent administrator. He did a good job in Lagos State and for APC (laws and manifesto). The few times Buhari transmitted power to him, we felt his impact.

His problem is, just like Peter Obi, Nigeria happened to him. A country where idiots are chosen over great people. Professor Osinbajo is a professor of law taking instructions from a man who has a questionable O'level certificate.
but obi is no where near osinbajo now

Why then is the 3rd class philosophy fraud interesting you

Is it because he talks like a girl and you are touched to pity him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget, Obi Is Very Sound. by mikelopez: 2:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
Legitisreal:
Na Soundsystem infact

Rule 2
mynd44
Seun
Nlfpmod
Dominique
Obinoscopy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forget, Obi Is Very Sound. by alayandekolasam(m): 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
As per track record, proven capacity and circumstances both have managed, Obi can't be compared with Osinbajo. Even great lawyers call him boss before he ever became the V.P

2 Likes

Re: Forget, Obi Is Very Sound. by abobote: 3:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
Very very sound, I watched the interview passionately

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forget, Obi Is Very Sound. by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
Mastersure:
"Which machineries do l have to rig?
I have no councillor, no local government council chairman, no this thing.
I am not in control of Police. I don't even know any DPO.

"So which machineries will l use to rig?
They're the ones who have believed in this. What they're doing is what l'm trying to change.
El-rufai and CO shot themselves in the leg with the structureless of a thing grin grin

So how can a structureless party rig election grin

Obi, you are too good!!!
Re: Forget, Obi Is Very Sound. by pquaver(m): 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
Legitisreal:

You catch am.. He wants u not to see his tribalism.. Bring Osibanjo and watch give u stories how he is worse than Buhari, how he desteoy economy with bubu..

1 Like

Re: Forget, Obi Is Very Sound. by Legitisreal: 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2023
pquaver:

You catch am.. He was u not to see his tribalism.. Bring Osibanjo and watch give u stories how he is worse than Buhari, how he desteoy economy with bubu..
it's really hypocrisy

They said obi is the best in igboland that Igbo truly love

But yorubas said tinubu is their best that they truly love yet igbos have a problem with it and their own position is the best

2 Likes

Re: Forget, Obi Is Very Sound. by raskymonojendor: 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2023
Campaign for presidential election is over.

1 Like

Re: Forget, Obi Is Very Sound. by r4bbit: 3:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
Over hype him; till he fails again.
🌚🤣

2 Likes

Re: Forget, Obi Is Very Sound. by Lionize: 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
I stand with Obi
Re: Forget, Obi Is Very Sound. by jagorinho: 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2023
Igbos are cursed with pathetic leaders, well from inception they are not good at governing themselves, it has always been one man for himself, the mediocrity Obi oozes is stinkingly alarming, if Obi is the best candidate igbos want to impose on Nigerians then I see why Igbo land is a living hell.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Seven States Labour Party Will Win / Agabi Leads 11 Sans To Retrieve Ombugadu's 'stolen Mandate' / See Bad Road Condition Of Nnewi Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.