Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:36 PM

How To Eradicate Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Eradicate Boko Haram (2127 Views)

EASY WAYS FOR BUHARI TO ERADICATE BIAFRA / APC Will Eradicate Boko Haram In A Month / APC Will Eradicate Boko-Haram In A Month - Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Eradicate Boko Haram by Natasha2(f): 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2011
Okay this was what my younger sister said , I want to know what you guys think about it, she said the government should agree to give amnesty to the boko haramites, on the day of their payment the government should bomb them all  shocked shocked  grin grin grin okay lolz I thought what she said was funny but on a second thought it was actually a nice plan, what ya think?  undecided undecided
Re: How To Eradicate Boko Haram by Sunofgod(m): 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2011
Does your sister have '666' etched on her skull?
Re: How To Eradicate Boko Haram by Natasha2(f): 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2011
^6hmm lemme check, . . . . . nah she doesn't why you ask?
Re: How To Eradicate Boko Haram by Sunofgod(m): 10:48pm On Sep 15, 2011
Her thought process seemed devious. . . . .

Does she have any reasonable suggestion?
Re: How To Eradicate Boko Haram by Natasha2(f): 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2011
^^this is the one she suggested cheesy
Re: How To Eradicate Boko Haram by ak47mann(m): 12:44am On Sep 16, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy GOOD idea
Re: How To Eradicate Boko Haram by Natasha2(f): 12:45am On Sep 16, 2011
^lol ya think so or are you pulling my legs?
Re: How To Eradicate Boko Haram by ak47mann(m): 12:49am On Sep 16, 2011
Natasha,,:

^lol ya think so or are you pulling my legs?
naah sweet heart am not pulling ur legs, boko harams are used to bombs so if you kill by the bomb u must die by the bombs only way forward, cheesy
Re: How To Eradicate Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 16, 2011
your sister forgot one thing . . . boko haram is not about fighting poverty but an islamic ideology of supremacy.
Re: How To Eradicate Boko Haram by Natasha2(f): 12:52am On Sep 16, 2011
ak47mann:

naah sweet heart am not pulling your legs, boko harams are used to bombs so if you kill by the bomb u must die by the bombs only way forward,  cheesy
hmm at least its better than just staying there than doing nothing like our oluku president  grin
Re: How To Eradicate Boko Haram by Natasha2(f): 12:53am On Sep 16, 2011
davidylan:

your sister forgot one thing . . . boko haram is not about fighting poverty but an islamic ideology of supremacy.
okay lemme remind her, but do you think its a good idea?
Re: How To Eradicate Boko Haram by Beaf: 12:54am On Sep 16, 2011
Natasha,,:

Okay this was what my younger sister said , I want to know what you guys think about it, she said the government should agree to give amnesty to the boko haramites, on the day of their payment the government should bomb them all  shocked shocked  grin grin grin okay lolz I thought what she said was funny but on a second thought it was actually a nice plan, what ya think?  undecided undecided

Oh! I thought the thread was about how to eradicate alj harem. grin
Re: How To Eradicate Boko Haram by Natasha2(f): 12:56am On Sep 16, 2011
Beaf:

Oh! I thought the thread was about how to eradicate alj harem. grin
hmm go and buy spectacles oh you need it cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Governor Uduaghan Opens Deworming Programme For Children(pictures) / Woman Outwits Rapist / House: Another APC Member Defects to PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.