Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,027 members, 7,946,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men (63226 Views)

US Woman Encounters Water Snake, Vows Never To Swim Again / Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) / Feminists Protesting Topless In Public Bundled Away By Ukrainian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by SIRTee15: 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think I must give kudos to our Muslim brothers and sisters for living by the tenets of islam. No Islamic ruling nor nation will give a nod to this madness and we wonder why they are more morally up right than we Christians? Weird acts and cultures are common amongst Christian nations yet we think we are more righteous. Sometimes I regret being a Christian sad

Germany is a western nation not a Christian nation
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by WayoProphet: 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
Lol, you don forget say some men chest big pass some ladies own. Like me weh I dey gym, my chest big pass some girls own

ignis:
Nice one... There is no much difference between a guy's chest and a lady's chest. It's just the size.
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by almarthins(m): 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think I must give kudos to our Muslim brothers and sisters for living by the tenets of islam. No Islamic ruling nor nation will give a nod to this madness and we wonder why they are more morally up right than we Christians? Weird acts and cultures are common amongst Christian nations yet we think we are more righteous. Sometimes I regret being a Christian sad

It is the fall away that the bible predicted. Most are no longer in the faith. Their faith is gone, paganism is now rising gradually.

1 Like

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Mpanyi: 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:

Why not you become a Muslim than whining here? Probably you are already. Meanwhile I don't know when secular countries like Germany and co represent Christianity. Western countries are secular countries. Note it now.

2 Likes

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by godofuck231: 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2023
Just like africa in old , but belin wall when don fall ,that's the issue
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by rickleye: 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:

Must you go there ?
How about this from an Islamic nation - Dubai and all this nonsense about degrading our women. Prohibiting women from driving , requiring the need of a legal guardian.
I'll rather live in a secular world than under bondage.

2 Likes

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Olahmi05: 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2023
My next country to travel now is Berlin ..
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by FullBlastLight: 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

Further confirmation dt boobs are no longer regarded as a private part!

Abnormal things are fast becoming normal, whereas dis new normal remains outrightly wrong still, no matter d vogueness!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Jakumo(m): 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
rickleye:

Must you go there ?
How about this from an Islamic nation - Dubai and all this nonsense about degrading our women. Prohibiting women from driving , requiring the need of a legal guardian.
I'll rather live in a secular world than under bondage.

Religious zealots are the most dangerous type of hypocrite that exists. They are capable of committing murder while justifying the crime by quoting holy books, and certainly, they are highly predisposed to victimizing and assaulting women or even children under the pretext of doing God's work.

3 Likes

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by DearGorgeous(f): 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:

You forgot to mention that they might be just a minute number of Christians in some of those western countries that practice such weird customs and traditions. They have the satanists, the Buddhists, the cultists, the atheists, the voodooist, the traditonists, different religious sects, etc.

You can see from the list above that Christianity might only occupy just a very few percentage in such countries/nations and shouldn't be known or addressed as Christian countries/nations, in order to avoid giving Christaindom a bad name.

You don't need to regret being a Christian. Just live the life that's pleasing to God and make sure you evangelize Him whenever you're in a position to do so.

1 Like

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by FullBlastLight: 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:

U don't hv 2 regret being a Christian simply because others ain't practicing it well!

All u need do is keep practicing ur own rightly, focusing on Christ, d Author & d Finisher of d Christian-faith!

In d final analysis, d race 2 heaven is not a group race, bt an individualistic one!

Know dis & know peace!
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Stonecoldstare1: 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
bluefilm:

So now, somewhere in their wacked woke pile of dust they call their brain, those women now think they have achieved equality by exposing their chests in the public just like men because it is no longer public nudity?

Well sha, let's see who will start complaining very soon about being starred by weirdos!

As for me, nothing on earth will make me complain about this law except if the breasts are flat, worn out and hanging like slippers.
You really didn't have to be a misogynistic. If men can do it, why can't they? They ain't hurting anybody,you can look as you want,they don't care

2 Likes

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by timefarm(m): 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think I must give kudos to our Muslim brothers and sisters for living by the tenets of islam. No Islamic ruling nor nation will give a nod to this madness and we wonder why they are more morally up right than we Christians? Weird acts and cultures are common amongst Christian nations yet we think we are more righteous. Sometimes I regret being a Christian :(

Going by this bold, you are not a Christian.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by SawD007: 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
Prolific007:

There's a difference between being a church goer and a Christian. Christianity is not a religion but a lifestyle, so whosoever that doesn't follow the tenets of Christ life is not a Christian.

Can I ask which religion you practice?
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Jakumo(m): 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

You really didn't have to be a misogynistic. If men can do it, why can't they? They ain't hurting anybody,you can look as you want,they don't care

All the hateful gibberish spouted by that religious zealot is caused by his AROUSAL over the mere thought of German frauleins showing off their luscious full jiggly tits. The hornier he gets over thinking about the hot babes, the angrier he gets at himself, and the more vitriolic his writing becomes as he tries in vain to distance himself from the demons eating his own brain up. Those types of people suffering from that huge burden of repressed lust, guilt, and anger are easily capable of committing murder after violating women that they corner in secluded areas.

2 Likes

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by asamaigho(m): 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:
bro those are not Christians, most if not all western countries are governed by liberals with morally bankrupt tendencies, no christian leadership will subscribe to this unless they dont read their bibles.
so please dont drag christianity into this abeg

1 Like

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by walket(m): 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:

My bro is not about religion but individualistic behavior/ hypocrisy on the part of the Givernment.

1 Like

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Iceberg3: 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
What the hell do they mean if they choose to,they should go right ahead o,shebi na wetin them want nah grin
Btw,those evening newspapers should keep off from pools, only the big mangoes and pointers,oh yeah grin

Time to move to Berlin cool
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Greystone: 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
More men are about to start drowning 😂 😂 😂.

I swear 😂
Me sef for fit drown if I dey that Berlin oh
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Jakumo(m): 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
Iceberg3:
What the hell do they mean if they choose to,they should go right ahead o,shebi na wetin them want nah grin
Btw,those evening newspapers should keep off from pools, only the big mangoes and pointers,oh yeah grin

Time to move to Berlin cool

My brother I agree that old newspapers, nasty flat slippers, and saggy fallen Olympus must be BANNED in public so as not to give innocent people nightmares.

Only the freshest, most full, most jiggly of youthful tits should be approved for public display, Furthermore, silicone plastic tits must be banned as well because they are hard as baseballs and indicate that the woman is beyond her expiry date.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Nefort: 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:
But you will still prefer to live in Germany to Saudi Arabia.

1 Like

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Emmanuel909090: 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
Following
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by VEXT: 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:

This head slamming mohammadian terrorist again always claiming to be Christian

1 Like

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Johnson225(m): 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
VEXT:

This head slamming mohammadian terrorist again always claiming to be Christian

grin
I don tire for the guy

1 Like

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Teslim1969: 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
Everybody will be alright...Las Las
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by rafcrown(m): 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
Head , VASELINE TEAM.
ernesco0816517:
🤔
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by bdcool: 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
...and they call it civilization.
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Dedeity: 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:
You're just deceiving your self Headslamer claiming to be a Christian. Muslims are blood suckers and I detest them so much.

1 Like

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by macrodata(m): 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:
So, everyone that's not a Muslim is now a Christian? You need atheist whip on your back.

1 Like

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by babaireti(m): 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
fk001:
Who cares let them do it. Men will enjoy the view and there is nothing the so-called Feminists will do about it. They should even swim with the men in same pool.

When will Nigerian feminist protest for same law? Oh, I remember Nigerian Feminist mostly have appalling body statue that is not pleasant to the eyes, that's why they are aggressive and hulk/Hellboy looking.
But when does a view of women's body bring money and food to your home?
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by bluefilm: 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

In case you can't read my lips, I am not against the new law.

I am only against the thinking that makes someone believe that having the right to be nude in the public is achieving equality.
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by ignis: 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
WayoProphet:
Lol, you don forget say some men chest big pass some ladies own. Like me weh I dey gym, my chest big pass some girls own

Hahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Biden, Macron & Other G7 Leaders Mock Bare-Chested Horseback Rider Putin (Video) / Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) / Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.