Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,440 members, 7,964,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:39 PM

CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin (39413 Views)

Anambra Firetruck Fail To Dispense Water To Quench Fire; Bucket Used (Video) / The Moment Police Arrested Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Attack On Kwankwaso’s Convoy / Abdulmumin Jibrin Sitting On The Floor For Ganduje's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin by Starboytwo(m): 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
I’d rather us not go back to the money, I mean, all of the sufferings, no networks etc, is for what again

I Dey vex.
Re: CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin by Offpoint1: 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You are free to continue with your opinion, afterall, Buhari had died and got replaced with jubrin from Sudan. grin

Lol, your messiah Buhari is no longer your Messiah again because of this policy... The guy ruined your election stipend grin grin

4 Likes

Re: CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin by JealousCobra(m): 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
I'm beginning to dislike this Emefiele guy😎😎

1 Like

Re: CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin by caprini1: 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
Offpoint1:
grin grin grin grin

Buhari na man!
Sadists are demons in human form,nothing manly about them.

1 Like

Re: CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin by tabaralph: 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
naptu2:
Anambra New Media is the official Twitter account and Facebook account of the Anambra State Government.

Emefiele will surely go to prison when Buhari leaves in few months times, this suffering is too much for the masses

2 Likes

Re: CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin by LeoDeKing: 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
Offpoint1:

Lol, your messiah Buhari is no longer your Messiah again because of this policy... The guy ruined your election stipend grin grin
Well, that's your business.

God bless Emefiele for sustaining the punishment on Tinubu. grin
Re: CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin by Iamgrey5(m): 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
Cashless policy

Best thing since slice bread

Abi no be so Obidients.

3 Likes

Re: CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin by MrUchenna1(m): 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
LAWLESS COUNTRY: PEOPLE CAN MISLEAD OTHERS AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN..................

1 Like

Re: CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin by Adeolajude(m): 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
It will not be well with you..CBN and all of you in that office.

1 Like

Re: CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin by Offpoint1: 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Well, that's your business.

God bless Emefiele BUHARI for sustaining the punishment on Tinubu. grin
CORRECTED
Re: CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin by OhiOfIhima: 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
jlinkd78:
Soludo sef

Soludo has not done anything bad. If I have a trusted information like that of Soludo, I will gladly dish it out bcoz people are suffering. When Nigerians begin to show their grievances, every level of government will be affected. As a former CBN governor he is, I don't think he will give out a false information especially where he stated it that he got the info from Emefiele. If they emefewere refused to comment on the issue, God pass him
Re: CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin by Brushstrokes20: 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
The DIABOLIC DUO of buhari and emeFAILURE won't end well!

1 Like

Re: CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin by starstaz(m): 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
can someone post emefiele line, make we text him directly how this policy has negatively impacted on the citizen and also pull his hear towards the supreme court judgement that he has decided to trampled upon.
Re: CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin by AdamuKD: 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Ipob pigs will be very happy with this development. To them, Buhari and Emefiele should continue punishing Tinubu. grin

One idiot was with one abokki who uses POS machine for his petty trading yesterday. The abokki was also getting paid by some customers in cash. The idiot was passionately begging the abokki to help him with 2k cash so he transferred to the abokki. I quickly asked him, "but most of you supported the cbn policy because of Tinubu, is Tinubu still feeling the heat"? He didn't respond but continued begging the abokki. At this point, I told the abokki not to listen to him because of his position on the policy.

The abokki immediately responded that I shouldn't bother myself, the clown can continue wasting his time, when he is tired, he will get his sorry arssss out of his sight.
Respect your old age na. Must you act like someone that doesn't have head on his shoulder. I pity any person around u aswear. You must be a terrible person in real life
You are really disgusting

4 Likes

Re: CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin by Bahamas95(m): 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
These idiots should getat!

They derive pleasure inflicting pain on the masses.
Re: CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin by wink2015(m): 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
See how public figures are using the masses to play football.

1 Like

Re: CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin by blaise26abj(m): 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
This is a set up and Emiefele just entered the trap. Though the Supreme Court is now a shameless market place where judgements can be bought , subsequent government can decide to punish him for refusing to respect the Supreme Court judgement with this evidence .

For crying out loud , Tinubu has won . Can we have peace on this naira policy ? I won’t be surprised if Emiefele is using this policy to launder money for himself and his cronies . The same way he destroyed the naira with his yeye fx policies .

1 Like

Re: CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin by Carlyboi(m): 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
Even these journos don’t know their jobs and kept asking the wrong questions.Ask whoever is speaking on behalf of the CBN where the new notes to be spent are since the old notes are not tenable or why are they indulging the clueless and incompetent heads of the CBN?

And also most Nigerians are deep into this social engineering of their oppressors the government in this case.Why are you waiting on Emefiele to direct to spend your country’s currency especially after the supreme court’s ruling?the only way the old naira notes would stop being legal tender until 31st of December is if Nigerian disintegrates which isn’t happening.Y’all should keep arrogating supreme powers to Emefiele while grappling with the hardship and misery of this naira scarcity.

1 Like

Re: CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin by Lukuluku69(m): 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
Re: CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin by Jozilinn: 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
You and the cbn governor are both bastards I don't blame you it's the mannequin we have as a president that has refused to take his job seriously that's why anybody can think he or she is now heading this corrupt nation.

Animals in human skin just 🤐🤐🤐 and stop 🥱🥱 nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin by Truthdeypain: 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Ipob pigs will be very happy with this development. To them, Buhari and Emefiele should continue punishing Tinubu. grin

One idiot was with one abokki who uses POS machine for his petty trading yesterday. The abokki was also getting paid by some customers in cash. The idiot was passionately begging the abokki to help him with 2k cash so he transferred to the abokki. I quickly asked him, "but most of you supported the cbn policy because of Tinubu, is Tinubu still feeling the heat"? He didn't respond but continued begging the abokki. At this point, I told the abokki not to listen to him because of his position on the policy.

The abokki immediately responded that I shouldn't bother myself, the clown can continue wasting his time, when he is tired, he will get his sorry arssss out of his sight.

Na d 2 k wey you collect from APC b dat?

1 Like

Re: CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin by Bmaster(m): 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I thought you are only stupid online,
So your stupidity extended even offline ?

Modified:
Before you start spewing thrash on my mention,just know you are not wise .
Wise people should know where to draw the line.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin by emmybobo1: 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:

2 Likes

Re: CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin by MrSegunAdewole: 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
lol 😂 Soludo wan buy votes on Saturday
Re: CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin by AsapTeddy(m): 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:

From his tribe.

Omo you are senseless oh..

So everyone from his tribe supported the policy?

How tribalistic can a person be?

And person like you go school oh...

1 Like

Re: CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin by mutantninja: 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
Generalwoodz:
CBN is moving mad! The fuccking election has come and gone. Why are you being utterly devilish by subjecting millions of Nigeria citizens to deep and daily agony? You keep their cash perpetually out of the reach. Make them against wish to purchase currencies. This all round evil, sinful, iniquitous, depraved, vicious, corrupt, vile, nefarious, pernicious, and destructive,
If you think it’s CBN doing this you’re still a child. Doesn’t matter your age. You’re unaware of the country you’re in.
Re: CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin by emmybobo1: 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
That's his office, the advice he gives Buhari is what he'll follow.

But you lots blamed GEJ when the dollar appreciated against Naira during his admin.

Pathetic fools and illiterates
Re: CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin by Generalwoodz(m): 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
mutantninja:

If you think it’s CBN doing this you’re still a child. Doesn’t matter your age. You’re unaware of the country you’re in.

Lol. Pray sir, go ahead and tell who's doing this? The elections are gone.
Re: CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin by Kaiser20: 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
Viltron:
We are docile in this country. Can't we find this Emefiele guy?
Go find Buhari who couldn't conduct a credible election
Re: CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin by mutantninja: 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
Generalwoodz:

Lol. Pray sir, go ahead and tell who's doing this? The elections are gone.
External influence
Re: CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin by AskProf: 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
ubest1:
Buhari is ur president or are you guys afraid of him? leave the innocent man alone

Leave the retards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Soldiers, Police Officers Arrested For Collaborating With Boko Haram / Enugu Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) / Defence Headquarters Statement About Nigerian Troops In Cameroon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.