Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,433 members, 7,917,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:43 AM

Twitter Account @nokonjoiweala Does Not Belong To The Minister! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter Account @nokonjoiweala Does Not Belong To The Minister! (607 Views)

I Am Over Big Sean, I'm Not His Property..i Do Not Belong To Anyone - Ariana Gra / ‘I Do Not Belong To The Illuminati’ – D’banj / Lady Di - Charly-boy Is Not Gay, & Doesn't Belong To Illuminati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Account @nokonjoiweala Does Not Belong To The Minister! by ajetunde: 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2011
The Coordinating Minister for the Economy and Minister of Finance, Nigeria, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, wishes to clarify that the Twitter handle @NOkonjoIweala does not belong to her, and is not associated with her in any form.

Whilst the account has not been noted for any negativity, it is yet important to make this clarification for intents of public awareness.

As she first settles to driving the government’s Transformation Agenda for the economy in line with her assignment, the minister looks forward to beginning a conversation, especially with young Nigerians whom she is passionate about, in the coming weeks. That conversation will begin via the handle – @NOIweala.

Read the rest @ source: http://liveofofo.com/general-news/twitter-account-nokonjoiweala-does-not-belong-to-the-minister/
Re: Twitter Account @nokonjoiweala Does Not Belong To The Minister! by BootyOnMe: 9:44am On Sep 16, 2011
419 PEEPS!
Dem nor dey taya? grin

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Salvage To Host Nigerian Idol Season Ii / Mohits Star, Dprince Joins Osaze, Paints Hair Gold / Chinese Toddler Hit-and-run Sparks Debate In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.