Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,125 members, 7,900,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:49 AM

Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo (40628 Views)

Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ / Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour / Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:10am On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Gbadebo come and be governor let me see. He’s not matured for the job, his tweets are so inciteful

How old was macron? When he stepped on? Or president of Ukraine, Biden was experienced than Obama in 2008 and older by far. You like sanwo, that’s fine, no write any man off. Besides Lagos need better administrator, all street, roads should have been tarred, closed gutters, bin containers everywhere, a modern city, hospitals that can operate Tinubu instead of him going to uk Abi France, our own Zanzibar for Tinubu to rest instead of coming to uk to rest where we Dey hustle.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by Ilaje1: 3:23am On Mar 14, 2023
helinues:
See this funny guy.

Kenneth was just busy quoting bible during the electioneering period.

What do Kenneth know about Politics?

Losers dem

You dey mind the stomach infrastructure idiot. He was in PDP, jumped to APC the moment PDP lost to Buhari. He thought LP would win the presidency, the political party prostitute miscalculated.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by Heavensent01(m): 3:52am On Mar 14, 2023
Dsalvo:
Mo gbe. Igbos are now having the temerity and bravado to threaten Yorubas in Lagos. "Woke" and over-liberal Yorubas, see where you have gotten us?

I was reading an article today that said upcoming election in the 28 Nigerian States of Nigeria featuring gubernatorial contestst on Saturday are peaceful and calm affairs bar Lagos which has taken on a do or die tone between Yorubas and Igbos over the political soul of the State.

Some of you Yorubas are self-destructive dullard who have no shame and no foresight.

Do Igbos live in Lagos alone? Kaduna , Abuja, Kano, Delta, Sokoto and many fairly cosmopolitan States in Nigeria are not there for Igbos to attempt governing?

It is Lagos they must drag because over-accomodators Yorubas have allowed them grow wings enough to the extent they believe they can foist an IPOB tout who cannot speak Yoruba, and has directly made bigoted statements against the Yorubas, as Governor of a Yoruba State?

Yorubas looking to vote GRV should bury their head in shame. I am a democrat who believes in recognising the democratic choice of others, however painful the conclusion of an election may be, but I draw the line at voting vile bigots and supremacists who want to lead people they have shown public and unambiguous hate and disdain for.

If only we could identify every Yoruba who will vote GRV on Saturday and deport you all to the SE for good, with no option of return, then perhaps that will reset you brain to make you understand there is nothing wrong with voting those different from you as long as they are not your haters who live to see your misery and downfall.

Voting GRV, for a Yoruba, is no longer democracy for the same reason New Orleans or Georgia in the USA will never have an openly proud and practising Ku klux Khan supremo as her governor.

It is for this same reason every sane Yoruba must grab their PVC and go to the poll to disgrace this Yoruba-hating IPOB tout who switches name deceitfully between Chinedu and Gbadebo while reeling off IPOB anthems publicly.

Bro no stress yourself, any Yorubas that vote for that GRV on Saturday will lose all his belonging to their enemies

they will laboured and at their old age, they won't see what to point to

they should allow those useless falz and Marconi that's fighting for self recognition because of their dried joke and music that can't travel internationally to be deceiving them

Sanwoolu will be reelected and that GRV won't get not even HOR post in Lagos state I promise him that

imagine someone that claimed want to rule a land dominated by Yoruba people cannot speak their language? what does this mean? it means it doesn't regards Yoruba nation even full blooded Igbo that stay in lagos for 2yrs can speak Yoruba fluently but this omo ale is just learning

just let me know that you're a Yoruba and you vote for that GRV in my area, foolish people

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by BeanX(m): 4:54am On Mar 14, 2023
That guy will never govern Lagos, no way. it's either Sanwo-olu or no other.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by Parachoko: 4:55am On Mar 14, 2023
popcykaylah:

Na only you and your folks wan give am ? If he doesn't get 60percent go write your own results.. mtsheeew ..
Mr man

Is my personal opinion, I wander why you should be saying nonsense cause of my personal opinion.

If you no like wetin I talk, talk your own and move on
Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by nick50(m): 5:04am On Mar 14, 2023
U can do anything u like but u can't tell me who to vote for...as an igbo man living in lagos I have the right to vote a candidate of my choice because am a tax payer..if u don't want igbos to vote in lagos elections then don't collect tax from them..its that simple ..live and let's live..support ur candidate let me support mine in peace
Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by pfadom: 5:28am On Mar 14, 2023
Kenneth Okonkwo the comic artiste.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by gabbytabby: 5:43am On Mar 14, 2023
LP are just riggers who would be exposed and disgraced.

The idiot they selected with no career at 40 and rejected for 3 positions by PDP is not an omoluabi

Was raised as an Igbo those who disrespecthis Yoruba father and Yoruba traditions. Among omo ton fipa ji baba won.

Massiveglory:

De pray oo. Soak your chaplet well grin
Because e no sure again o .
If presidential votes repeat itself, it is finished o

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by Alabaintprice(m): 6:01am On Mar 14, 2023
Exedyne:

As e dey sweet us e dey pain u.

This is the voice of painment and frustration. Ode

Frustrated?

There is no in Lagos as frustrated and pained like the unfortunate yorubas living in Lagos alongside the Igbo.

You see if it wea possible to get rid of the Igbos today, they will.

So where is the frustration coming from....

Who is the one ranting about Lagos not been a no man's land and raining fire and brimstone......

Bro, you're so pained that even in your comments it is obvious.

You need check up by family cod you're loosing it already
Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by Invest4growth: 6:09am On Mar 14, 2023
That is why this guy is no longer being featured in movies. He has brought disrepute to that industry. He is neophyte in the legal profession. He is abusing contestant yet he cannot contest common local government chairman posituon
Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by ogunsbanjul(m): 6:46am On Mar 14, 2023
That's why you and your people will be rejected in Nigeria because you always believe anywhere you reside belong to your tribe.

Actor turns charge and bail lawyer.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by heysquare(m): 6:55am On Mar 14, 2023
kk2027:

Remind me how many Lagosians are governing other states?
That shouldn't be other tribes business. Allow lagosians to complain about that

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by plaindealer: 7:04am On Mar 14, 2023
Coming from Asiwaju's hoseboy..

grin grin

Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by Wali84: 7:10am On Mar 14, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
A spokesperson for the Labour Party presidential campaign, Kenneth Okonkwo has called out Lagos State Governor and Lagos governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Babajide Sanwo-Olu over his 'sudden' display of humility after previously feeling too big to attend Lagos State gubernatorial debate, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Twitter handle on Monday, Okonkwo said Sanwo-Olu will learn that power does not come from Bourdillon but power belongs to the people.

Bourdillon is the Lagos residence of Bola Tinubu who is regarded as the political godfather of the state.

Okonkwo predicted that the Labour Party's governorship candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour would win the forthcoming governorship election in Lagos State.

Okonkwo wrote;

https://twitter.com/realkenokonkwo/status/1635264563833872384?t=fUnYNbmFhACtRsrjlDng9g&s=19
empty threat from ipob
Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by Jemex003: 7:10am On Mar 14, 2023
sharpsecret:
hausa dey put am for una body wotowoto even for inside ibadan and you can't cough...where you dey wen hausa turn ilori. To their own ..na ibo you wan fight ..Lagos go scatter last last

Pray make wetin happen to hausa in sasa happen to igbo. Even in Ibadan igbo don't do anyhow but you want turn lagos to igbo mass burial place no wahala. You will get it
Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by Jemex003: 7:11am On Mar 14, 2023
afbstrategies:

Nnukwu usu lajie nnne gi ukwu there. Haters everywhere

Una never see anything. Make una wait small
Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by Jemex003: 7:13am On Mar 14, 2023
afbstrategies:

Get ready to cry yourself to sleep when Gbadebo Chinedu win for our Lagos. It’s going to add to your owambe pain.

Laughhhhhhh which chinedu? Continue deceiving yourself. Igbo don wake Yoruba already so wait till Saturday
Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by Demolakay: 7:54am On Mar 14, 2023
Dsalvo:

Get lost IPOB tout. You can never win.

Pele!
U go dey alright last Las.

Oponu sowenu.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by DevilsEqual(m): 7:57am On Mar 14, 2023
Asgard13:

Understand is Apc governors not northern governors.

Wait when we get to that bridge..

Na this Boss dey always say "Plus Wike Minus WIke"

Frigga13
i like reading your comment
Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by globalview(m): 8:11am On Mar 14, 2023
Fewer pro- LP voters will come out on election day ,majority voters will vote Sanwoolu of ApC , the fear of consequences since BAT won despite voting LP for presidency.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by hotwax: 8:32am On Mar 14, 2023
christistruth01:

Kenneth Okonkwo will learn that
Lagos is not a No man's Land

Lagos is Yorubaland

yes oooo...and we yorubas will vote our son Gbadebo omo bibi ilu eko
Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by hotwax: 8:33am On Mar 14, 2023
globalview:
Fewer pro- LP voters will come out on election day ,majority voters will vote Sanwoolu of ApC , the fear of consequences since BAT won despite voting LP for presidency.

people are angry because of the rigging...its pay back time....atleast make Tinubu take one injury too..

people are energized
Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by christistruth01: 8:46am On Mar 14, 2023
hotwax:

yes oooo...and we yorubas will vote our son Gbadebo omo bibi ilu eko

Sanwo Olu is our Son

Chinedu Rhodes needs to get rid of his Ipob connections
No real son of the soul calls his People

Afonja

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by Tee2027: 8:53am On Mar 14, 2023
Exedyne:

Him and that other ode called falz cause this rubbish. Both if them should be cancelled.

Falz is cancelled already, Macaroni or spaghetti is cancelled already. To identify a bastard within a family is very easy with these two behaviour you can see their had just spend his hard earned money to trained a bastard, a pregnant of another man.

By this Saturday we shall see may be Lagos is mo man's land or not.

I stand with the Yorubas on these to crush any bastard by Saturday. Enough is enough.

Bro its so annoying. Can Yoruba even owned half of a plot of land in entire SE? Hell No. Can Edo man own a plot of land in entire SE? Hell No. Can Hausa or fulani own a plot of land in entire East? Hell No, so what the fuckery challenging others in their homeland in their own region?

Any Yoruba that vote fo LP on Saturday should be track, capture and bannish with his or herentitlre household in Yorubaland, he or she can relocate to Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by awoo47: 8:55am On Mar 14, 2023
kk2027:

Why do you guys not want true Lagosians to govern their own state?

Thats the case in your states, why cant Lagosians do the same?
chinedu isn't a true lagosian and will never be
Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by BeanX(m): 8:56am On Mar 14, 2023
This guy with his ponmo mouth 😂😂
Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 14, 2023
Chrismania100:

You are big coward for typing that trash!! You are accommodating who? Igbos in their own country? Thunder scatter your sxrotum. Lagos is no man's land, even your criminal sanwo is not even from lagos,but challenging the indigen of lagos cos your slave master Thiefnubuu has refused to remove his chain from your neck.
Your people are very lazy and cannot compete with igbos that is why you guys resorted to be having jealous over igbos progress.
Yoruba is evil people full.of hatred and envy

You're a dullard. I cannot dignify you with a proper response you do not have the intellect to understand. Get lost.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by Gboom: 9:15am On Mar 14, 2023
Dsalvo:

You're a dullard. I cannot dignify you with a proper response you do not have the intellect to understand. Get lost.
Stop disturbing about those nonentity that are calling Lagos a no man's land most of them are nobody. Hardly you see a man of fortune among them calling Lagos a no man's land because he will suffer more if the consequences of their actions begin to manifest.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by Nnachi404(m): 9:36am On Mar 14, 2023
Jones4190:
Truth has fewer friends,
sanwo olu will complete his eight years in office.
I'm the oracle of the gods
thank God you are oracle of gods not oracle of GOD
Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by Kayzooni12: 9:44am On Mar 14, 2023
Mr governor sir, we are expecting you on Friday @ juma'at prayer

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group / Army Finally Grants Lagos Panel Of Inquiry Access Into The Hospital / Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.