Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,088 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

BREAKING: NDLEA Website Crashes Amid Recruitment Exercise - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BREAKING: NDLEA Website Crashes Amid Recruitment Exercise (1516 Views)

Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. / FRSC Portal Crashes Amid Recruitment, Applicants Groan / Nigerian Prisons’ Website Shutdown Amid Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: NDLEA Website Crashes Amid Recruitment Exercise by Starpotter: 6:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
The website of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has crashed amid the commencement of a recruitment exercise.

The agency’s website indicated ‘500 internal server errors when checked on Monday morning, March 13, 2023.

The agency’s recruitment application began on Sunday and was expected to last for two weeks.

However, for hours now, applicants cannot access the website.

According to Daily Post, when contacted the Director of Media and Advocacy of the agency, Femi Babafemi; he confirmed the development but explained that it was due to glitches resulting from traffic on the website.

“The portal never crashed. There are glitches due to the huge number of applicants trying to access the platform simultaneously, but our technical team is resolving that before noon”, he stated.

As stated earlier, the ongoing exercise will run from March 12 to April 8 and graduates of secondary school, polytechnic, and university are invited to apply.

Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess a national identity number (NIN) while computer literacy will be an added advantage for all cadres, the statement said.

Applicants are also required to tender all certificates at the time of recruitment as any other qualification presented subsequently will not be valid for career progression in the agency.

Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.

Candidates applying for the role of “superintendent cadre” must not be less than 20 years or more than 35 years while the age limit for “narcotic agent cadre” and “narcotic assistant cadre” is 30 years and not less than 18 years at the point of entry.

SOURCE: https:///breaking-ndlea-website-crashes-amid-recruitment-exercise/

Re: BREAKING: NDLEA Website Crashes Amid Recruitment Exercise by Karlifate: 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
LMAO! grin

The man-know-man behind the scene process, has filled the slots cheesy cheesy

Just a lucky handful of the masses that really needs the job will be picked.

Welcome to Nigeria UAR shocked

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: NDLEA Website Crashes Amid Recruitment Exercise by Onedayoneday: 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
Na normal thing
Re: BREAKING: NDLEA Website Crashes Amid Recruitment Exercise by drezzyx(m): 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
It frustrated me yesterday like mad.
Re: BREAKING: NDLEA Website Crashes Amid Recruitment Exercise by Abakelawal(f): 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
I pray I will be among the choosen one🙏🙏
Re: BREAKING: NDLEA Website Crashes Amid Recruitment Exercise by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
You guys should fix it, the unemployment rate in Nigeria is alarming so you guys should anticipated huge population trying to access the website
Re: BREAKING: NDLEA Website Crashes Amid Recruitment Exercise by qanda: 8:18am On Mar 14, 2023
Re: BREAKING: NDLEA Website Crashes Amid Recruitment Exercise by johnnypumpum(m): 9:21am On Mar 14, 2023
the site is not working at all.....it very fustrating
Re: BREAKING: NDLEA Website Crashes Amid Recruitment Exercise by Godwinmy: 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
I don't have my primary School certificate yet! what should I do?

(1) (Reply)

Local Job Offers For Nigerians Studying Abroad / Greetestttttttttttttttttt Of The Greeeeeeeeeeetesssst Uniben Sttttttttudentss! / Bank Phb Graduate Trainee Programme Send Cv Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.