Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,256 members, 7,947,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:21 PM

My Fair Share Of The Naira Scarcity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Fair Share Of The Naira Scarcity (257 Views)

Man Exchanges ₦‎300 Detergent For Food Worth ₦‎300 Over Naira Scarcity / Naira Scarcity: Commercial Sex Workers Count Losses, Decry Low Patronage / Prices Of Cattle Crash In Taraba Due To Naira Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Fair Share Of The Naira Scarcity by SoCalm: 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
With gusto, I hurriedly raced to the bank hoping to be the first to withdraw some cash since it was some minutes pass seven and most POS centers were closed.

Getting to the bank, You need to see the multitude I met there, sweating, cursing, sleeping...

I was informed that the machine wasn’t dispensing, therefore, withdrawing via the counter was the only option🙄.

Standing behind the gate like prisoners under the hot sun for 2 hours before gaining entrance into the banking premises is story for another day.

Once inside, you still have to queue for an hour before gaining entrance into the banking hall.

On getting to the counter, we were told withdrawal limit is TWO THOUSAND NAIRA only! And before, you can withdraw, you must present your BVN slip.

Which way Nigeria ☹️

(1) (Reply)

CBN Raised The Monetary Policy Rate To 18%. ` / Buy, Trade And Hold Your Coins With This Exchanger With Ease / Printing, Art & Sign And Graphic Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.