Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

This Is Why Some Youths Are Against GRV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why Some Youths Are Against GRV (457 Views)

GRV: A Lagos Original For Inclusiveness, Not Division (Photos) / Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) / Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Some Youths Are Against GRV by chnnmfl(m): 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
I have been reading social media comments of many youths regarding the candidacy of GRV.

Obviously I have been sensing envy and jealousy from some of the comments. There are some Agbado youths who believes that allowing a 40yrs old "boy" to become Governor of Lagos is an attack on their own lives.

Re: This Is Why Some Youths Are Against GRV by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
There’s nothing to envy about him, he’s even a stingy guy from my findings. He’s just being overhyped

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Some Youths Are Against GRV by Kabirudeen25(m): 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
chnnmfl:
I have been reading social media comments of many youths regarding the candidacy of GRV.

Obviously I have been sensing envy and jealousy from some of the comments. There are some Agbado youths who believes that allowing a 40yrs old "boy" to become Governor of Lagos is an attack on their own lives.
Very true..no wonder they keep lamenting that he does not have enough "experience" grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Some Youths Are Against GRV by Kabirudeen25(m): 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
There’s nothing to envy about him, he’s even a stingy guy from my findings. He’s just being overhyped
He's a stingy guy, he's overhyped, he can't speak Yoruba, his mother is Igbo, his ancestors are from Brazil.. No issue based criticism against the young man so far, just rubbish stupid claims and you people think anyone will dump him and go for sanwo olu (theifnubus boy).. una never start

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Some Youths Are Against GRV by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
He's a stingy guy, he's overhyped, he can't speak Yoruba, his mother is Igbo, his ancestors are from Brazil.. No issue based criticism against the young man so far, just rubbish stupid claims and you people think anyone will dump him and go for sanwo olu (theifnubus boy).. una never start
Behave yourself I’m not your mate
Re: This Is Why Some Youths Are Against GRV by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Stingy should not be part of what you should consider as been a good leader it's to use public funds for public purposes and his own money as it pleases him ode Tinubu don corrupt you with give 5h and collect 5k mentality please never use that statement this era who you epp mumu send your money here you wey no stingy goat 02529596 Wema Bank am waiting oo you can paste the receipt because GRV gave 15m recently to people your derailed urchin burn their shops.
Re: This Is Why Some Youths Are Against GRV by updatechange(m): 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
This is a very petty reason that lacks basis

(1) (Reply)

Netizens Dig Up Old Photo Of Olumide Oworu With Desmond Elliot As NYSC ‘corper’ / Tinubu For Federal Grv For Lagos State - Equation Balanced / Why Sophia Gimba, The Lady 'empowered' By Peter Obi, Is Trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.