Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,028 members, 7,933,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:53 AM

29-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested For Possession Of Methaqualone Drugs In India - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 29-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested For Possession Of Methaqualone Drugs In India (21530 Views)

Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos / EFCC Docks โ€œAdeherselfโ€ For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents / 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 29-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested For Possession Of Methaqualone Drugs In India by Gaabasky: 1:08am On Mar 14, 2023
The new govt should urgently looks at this daily insults and embarrassment some Nigeria youths are giving to the country. It must be treated as matter of urgency.
Re: 29-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested For Possession Of Methaqualone Drugs In India by mukthar2000(m): 1:35am On Mar 14, 2023
Oluebube Damain.

Which no be OLuebube again, wetin OLU dey do for omo Igbo name again?

We need his original Igbo name we beg.
Before una go spoiled that OLU name for us.

2 Likes

Re: 29-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested For Possession Of Methaqualone Drugs In India by rollydex: 1:48am On Mar 14, 2023
No surprise
Re: 29-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested For Possession Of Methaqualone Drugs In India by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:18am On Mar 14, 2023
Temtemtop:
Another obipob arrested. Reason they are pushing that daft for presidency

You forget our current Presido na drug lord too?
Re: 29-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested For Possession Of Methaqualone Drugs In India by Amalekki: 2:20am On Mar 14, 2023
Oluebube ko Adechinedu ni

2 Likes

Re: 29-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested For Possession Of Methaqualone Drugs In India by mosaicafrique: 2:29am On Mar 14, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Nigerians will never keep disappointing in both positive and negative ways, just as osihmen ,oshoala doing his own, some people are breaking records in India too.

We don see the name and he is obedient ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
Re: 29-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested For Possession Of Methaqualone Drugs In India by FireUpNow(m): 2:47am On Mar 14, 2023
Get rich or die trying. Desperate measures
Re: 29-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested For Possession Of Methaqualone Drugs In India by fareed69(m): 3:08am On Mar 14, 2023
Honestly, how can the government do it , please let this people go there separate way.
They are disgracing us.

2 Likes

Re: 29-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested For Possession Of Methaqualone Drugs In India by Sweetvie: 3:46am On Mar 14, 2023
Which one is oluebube grin grin
Re: 29-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested For Possession Of Methaqualone Drugs In India by Sweetvie: 3:47am On Mar 14, 2023
Amalekki:
Oluebube ko Adechinedu ni
I tire ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: 29-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested For Possession Of Methaqualone Drugs In India by Feccv56: 3:56am On Mar 14, 2023
:-

Re: 29-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested For Possession Of Methaqualone Drugs In India by azikiweironsi(m): 3:56am On Mar 14, 2023
glimpse33:
By their Heads, you shall know them

grin grin By their Heads indeed
I can't stop laughing. This is below the belt.
For me, by their nose and lips they are the EL U PEE 74 grin grin

1 Like

Re: 29-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested For Possession Of Methaqualone Drugs In India by Tommydare(m): 4:32am On Mar 14, 2023
What did u mean just passing? This one wey I talk self don cause vawulence...
Larryndelaw:
Just passing. By their fruits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 29-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested For Possession Of Methaqualone Drugs In India by madjune(m): 4:57am On Mar 14, 2023
Flat slippers.
Re: 29-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested For Possession Of Methaqualone Drugs In India by pfadom: 5:21am On Mar 14, 2023
See another Obidient on display in far away India.
Re: 29-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested For Possession Of Methaqualone Drugs In India by Wifijago: 5:28am On Mar 14, 2023
Please let no one said Nigerian but flat head tribe... And these are people calling Tinubu druglord... Hope una dey send errand for him abi.... Shior
Re: 29-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested For Possession Of Methaqualone Drugs In India by UgandaPussy(f): 5:31am On Mar 14, 2023
Na them

1 Like

Re: 29-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested For Possession Of Methaqualone Drugs In India by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:32am On Mar 14, 2023
StJasper:

These are the people who are busy calling Tinubu a drug baron. Awon were alaso.
Chukudu again?
Always this set of IPOB IPOB states.
You said your country treat you bad, now is India also Nigeria? you guys should know that you are the cause of your problem.
Re: 29-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested For Possession Of Methaqualone Drugs In India by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:37am On Mar 14, 2023
My brother's at it again? Can't they do and leave for others?
BTW Igbophobic rabid animals will take advantage of my comment to display the madness lurking in their mental health.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 29-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested For Possession Of Methaqualone Drugs In India by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:37am On Mar 14, 2023
Chukudu again?
Always this set of IPOB IPOB states.
You said your country treat you bad, now is India also Nigeria? you guys should know that you are the cause of your problem.

Obi said if he becomes President, he will collect all the money he spent from the National treasury.
He try to do that years ago but Obiano blast him.
cooperate corruption.
Obi failures vol. 3
Re: 29-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested For Possession Of Methaqualone Drugs In India by hssd8nland: 6:37am On Mar 14, 2023
CXLVII:
Indian should ban Nigerians

A normal society would take such actions to protect its citizens!

Seems Nigerians control the market for illicit substances in India!

Activate mass deportation and restrict visa!

Itโ€™s a damn shame!
That's exactly how it started in Malaysia until they couldn't take it anymore now nobody is talking about going to Malaysia. They really tarnished Niegria's image in Malaysia, lucky I finished my studies on time and left.

2 Likes

Re: 29-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested For Possession Of Methaqualone Drugs In India by Chetas81(m): 6:57am On Mar 14, 2023
Montegue:
Tribal war in 3... 2.. 1.
but you supposed can ashamed of your ridiculous mentality when comes to criminal activity called business because the IGBO BROTHER'S have no MORAL when to do anything for Money over 500 day's since last two year igbo Man INSIDE THE India prison almost 1000 still you guys refused to learn
Re: 29-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested For Possession Of Methaqualone Drugs In India by Chetas81(m): 6:59am On Mar 14, 2023
Gaabasky:
The new govt should urgently looks at this daily insults and embarrassment some Nigeria youths are giving to the country. It must be treated as matter of urgency.
BIAFRA YOUTH HERE BUT THE NIGERIA YOUTH THERE
Re: 29-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested For Possession Of Methaqualone Drugs In India by Chetas81(m): 7:00am On Mar 14, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

You forget our current Presido na drug lord too?
then continue
Re: 29-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested For Possession Of Methaqualone Drugs In India by Chetas81(m): 7:02am On Mar 14, 2023
[quote author=Tommydare post=121722438]What did u mean just passing? This one wey I talk self don cause vawulence...[/quote
Re: 29-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested For Possession Of Methaqualone Drugs In India by Jemex003: 7:11am On Mar 14, 2023
Omoawoke:

I am Yoruba.
Check my previous posts

Whatever
Re: 29-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested For Possession Of Methaqualone Drugs In India by ojex004: 7:14am On Mar 14, 2023
Oluebube grin
Re: 29-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested For Possession Of Methaqualone Drugs In India by ekhai(m): 7:14am On Mar 14, 2023
THEY ARE THE ONE TO CALL PRESIDENT-ELECT ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU A DRUG LORD. BUT ON DAILY BASIS, THEIR SONS ARE ARRESTED ALL OVER THE WORLD FOR DRUG PEDDLING. THEREFORE, THAT REGION WON'T HAVE A QUALIFIED PERSON FOR THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. HAHAHAHAHA
Re: 29-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested For Possession Of Methaqualone Drugs In India by tyinfinity: 7:18am On Mar 14, 2023
Another obi trained boy arrested in India. These nyamri people want to turn Lagos to India by hijacking Lagos through one Patrick of slave origin
Re: 29-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested For Possession Of Methaqualone Drugs In India by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:45am On Mar 14, 2023
I've noticed that this Indian police like to take pictures with anyone they arrest.

For those familiar with this act, please is it a thing of prestige for them or what?
Re: 29-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested For Possession Of Methaqualone Drugs In India by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:49am On Mar 14, 2023
pansophist:
Only in Asia the police take pics with the criminal as if they are friends grin

Mr Pansophist, I hail you sir.

Please why do they do this? Is it a thing of pride or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Remands Woman In Prison For Caging 10-year-old / Baby Abandoned In Carton In Akwa Ibom Near A Refuse Dump! Cries to Death / Timothy Adegoke: Raheem Adedoyin On The Run, Police Contact Interpol Immigration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.