Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,639 members, 7,921,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:23 AM

- Who's Dating Iice ? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / - Who's Dating Iice ? (1202 Views)

Iice Can I Meet You? / Iice Can I Meet You? / Who's Dating Who On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: - Who's Dating Iice ? by mukina2: 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2007
i said Johnny the other tongue

why do i need a fling on Nl of all places shocked grin

i am happliy married and dating grin so whyat do i need more for? tongue

Iice was born on the 32nd of december . .in the year of our lord . 1945 grin
Re: - Who's Dating Iice ? by jerodawiz(m): 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2007
undecided undecided undecidedWait A Minute, Mukina2 are u her grandchild?? grin grin Okay, tell us, where is your Grand Dad? LOL grin grin
Re: - Who's Dating Iice ? by olanajim(m): 2:29pm On Sep 01, 2007
Johnny the other! 32nd of December!! Hmmmm! Are you girls afraid of my mirror? Or you are just playing prank? Anyway, case closed. No more poking my flatten nose on iicy age. It had already caught cold.

Frankly, I got my points regardless of what you think or wrote. I would reveal it another day.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

On the 32nd of December, the great Olanajim would be marrying one of the iicy grand daughters. That day, I shall bring together all nairalanders both home and Tokunbos. We shall have our party at the great lake .

I promise to give everyone in attendance brand new car of their choice. No other day would I do that except the 32nd of December. If I fail to fulfil my vow, then I must be stripped of my title "THE BEST MAN IN NAIJA". REMEMBER 32ND OF DECEMBER, THE IICY DAY.

Take care.

Alhaja, prophetess, Iya Agan Mukina2 I salute your ladyship.
Re: - Who's Dating Iice ? by mukina2: 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2007
u don kolo finish grin grin
Re: - Who's Dating Iice ? by olanajim(m): 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2007
Wait and see!
Re: - Who's Dating Iice ? by niceuzor: 6:25pm On Sep 01, 2007
Wait a Min. olanajim &  mukina2 what's going on with you guys?Uhmmmmmmmm angry

Oya!! Back to Topic

Iice we still waiting for you to come and Answer this Question!!! cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

thread closed / Jos Babe Needed / Mature Woman For Discreet/serious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.