Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,408 members, 7,901,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:27 AM

Toyota Camry Muscle With Gear Problems For Sale At A Giveaway Price - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toyota Camry Muscle With Gear Problems For Sale At A Giveaway Price (2734 Views)

Toyota Camry Year 2012 With Gear Problems For Sale At A Giveaway Price / Toyota Camry muscle with Alloy Rim for sale. Very clean and nothing to fix / Swap Toks Toyota Camry muscle with naija used car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Camry Muscle With Gear Problems For Sale At A Giveaway Price by Wawelexy(m): 7:52am On Mar 14, 2023
It has gear problem and it's second body... The asking price is 3m but it's open to negotiations... PM if interested

Re: Toyota Camry Muscle With Gear Problems For Sale At A Giveaway Price by BigBrother9ja: 7:55am On Mar 14, 2023
Wawelexy:
It has gear problem and it's second body... The asking price is 3m but it's open to negotiations... PM if interested
Weyrey

How much com be the one wey no get gear problem? grin grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Camry Muscle With Gear Problems For Sale At A Giveaway Price by BigBrother9ja: 7:55am On Mar 14, 2023
Una papa fit buy motor like this for this price?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Camry Muscle With Gear Problems For Sale At A Giveaway Price by Wawelexy(m): 7:56am On Mar 14, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

Weyrey

Like I said, it's open for negotiations
Re: Toyota Camry Muscle With Gear Problems For Sale At A Giveaway Price by Wawelexy(m): 7:57am On Mar 14, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
Una papa fit buy motor like this for this price?

Must you sound insulting before you pass a message, haba! We be grown ups nau... I said that's the asking price and it's open to negotiations...

8 Likes

Re: Toyota Camry Muscle With Gear Problems For Sale At A Giveaway Price by Wawelexy(m): 7:58am On Mar 14, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

Weyrey

If this car dey in good condition, na nothing less than 4.5m

4 Likes

Re: Toyota Camry Muscle With Gear Problems For Sale At A Giveaway Price by Oneday82: 8:00am On Mar 14, 2023
Wawelexy:

See this one, open for negotiation on how much? If you want your business to be negotiated, you must be reasonable with your price. You and I know a clean Title of this care is between 3.8 to 4m and you are telling us 3m on this one with gear issue. OGA fear God so you can make heaven. If you manage sight 2.5 from anyone o boy dive am ASAP for your good, else....

10 Likes

Re: Toyota Camry Muscle With Gear Problems For Sale At A Giveaway Price by helinues: 8:01am On Mar 14, 2023
Ok
Re: Toyota Camry Muscle With Gear Problems For Sale At A Giveaway Price by FarahAideed: 8:02am On Mar 14, 2023
Oneday82:

See this one, open for negotiation on how much? If you want your business to be negotiated, you must be reasonable with your price. You and I know a clean Title of this care is between 3.8 to 4m and you are telling us 3m on this one with gear issue. OGA fear God so you can make heaven. If you manage sight 2.5 from anyone o boy dive am ASAP for your good, else....

Where you want see clean title of this car 3.8m ..

5 Likes

Re: Toyota Camry Muscle With Gear Problems For Sale At A Giveaway Price by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 14, 2023
Oneday82:

Where you dey see that kind car buy abeg?
Re: Toyota Camry Muscle With Gear Problems For Sale At A Giveaway Price by Wawelexy(m): 8:07am On Mar 14, 2023
Oneday82:

Baba, to fix the gear is not more than 500 to 600k... I never over do if I say my asking price is 3m, I know say buyers go still bring am down to 2.5 which is actually my final Destination....

5 Likes

Re: Toyota Camry Muscle With Gear Problems For Sale At A Giveaway Price by Wawelexy(m): 8:09am On Mar 14, 2023
helinues:
Mynd44
Oamj4
Seun

Rule 18

Boss abeg, I want make e reach large view na why I drop am here... No call police for my thread...no vex

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camry Muscle With Gear Problems For Sale At A Giveaway Price by Hoelujohn: 8:09am On Mar 14, 2023
Wawelexy:

Baba, to fix the gear is not more than 500 to 600k... I never over do if I say my asking price is 3m, I know say buyers go still bring am down to 2.5 which is actually my final Destination....
1.8 million new notes cash grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Camry Muscle With Gear Problems For Sale At A Giveaway Price by Wawelexy(m): 8:10am On Mar 14, 2023
FarahAideed:

Where you want see clean title of this car 3.8m ..

No mind am boss, him think say na stolen car
Re: Toyota Camry Muscle With Gear Problems For Sale At A Giveaway Price by Wawelexy(m): 8:11am On Mar 14, 2023
Thanksful:

Where you dey see that kind car buy abeg?

grin na mouth him just dey make, not sure he owns one
Re: Toyota Camry Muscle With Gear Problems For Sale At A Giveaway Price by Wawelexy(m): 8:11am On Mar 14, 2023
Hoelujohn:

1.8 million new notes cash grin

See cruise... Na transfer I want
Re: Toyota Camry Muscle With Gear Problems For Sale At A Giveaway Price by Ofunaofu: 8:12am On Mar 14, 2023
Wawelexy:

E dey easy, why you no fix the gear issue and sell at 3m

7 Likes

Re: Toyota Camry Muscle With Gear Problems For Sale At A Giveaway Price by Lanretoye(m): 8:17am On Mar 14, 2023
Ofunaofu:

E dey easy, why you know fix the gear issue and sell at 3m

if he see who go borrow him 500k and use the motor as collateral.
Re: Toyota Camry Muscle With Gear Problems For Sale At A Giveaway Price by Oneday82: 8:18am On Mar 14, 2023
Wawelexy:

Okay, no I get you... You na sure guy. I thought you want to INEC the potential buyers. But mind you, the gear is not what you quote, it's from 750k above. Peace
Re: Toyota Camry Muscle With Gear Problems For Sale At A Giveaway Price by Wawelexy(m): 8:30am On Mar 14, 2023
Oneday82:

Okay, no I get you... You na sure guy. I thought you want to INEC the potential buyers. But mind you, the gear is not what you quote, it's from 750k above. Peace

Well it's depends on which mechanic you using... You will get it cheaper at ladipo auto market
Re: Toyota Camry Muscle With Gear Problems For Sale At A Giveaway Price by princemillla(m): 8:32am On Mar 14, 2023
Oneday82:

U still went to justify his "negotiable" stance.
Hence ur comment wasn't necessary
Re: Toyota Camry Muscle With Gear Problems For Sale At A Giveaway Price by abobote: 8:40am On Mar 14, 2023
Wawelexy:

Well it's depends on which mechanic you using... You will get it cheaper at ladipo auto market
That gear problem is very complicated, if you not careful, you will spend x2 of the figure you quoted

5 Likes

Re: Toyota Camry Muscle With Gear Problems For Sale At A Giveaway Price by Ofemmanu1: 8:45am On Mar 14, 2023
Wawelexy:

If this car dey in good condition, na nothing less than 4.5m
A Naija used second body? Not even a SE.
You fix the gear and learn the hard way.

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Camry Muscle With Gear Problems For Sale At A Giveaway Price by Wawelexy(m): 8:49am On Mar 14, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

A Naija used second body?
Not even a SE.

You fix the gear and learn the hard way.

If you have 700k to collect 1m bring it and wait for less than two months...
Re: Toyota Camry Muscle With Gear Problems For Sale At A Giveaway Price by Wawelexy(m): 8:49am On Mar 14, 2023
abobote:

That gear problem is very complicated, if you not careful, you will spend x2 of the figure you quoted

That's if you use an inexperienced engineer
Re: Toyota Camry Muscle With Gear Problems For Sale At A Giveaway Price by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 14, 2023
Wawelexy:

You know issues like gear/engine problems is doorway to other issues. After replacing gear, it is not uncommon to have engine issues that may also need changing.
My suggestion is, to get buyer quick and for sake of fairness, drop additional 500k from the market worth of this car.
No smart person will buy on reduced cost of replacing the bad transmission alone, because the problem might not end there. What spoilt that gearbox in the first place? Was that sufficiently investigated? it an internal problem that needs to be resolved?
These are questions I would ask. It's not just about replace and drive.

8 Likes

Re: Toyota Camry Muscle With Gear Problems For Sale At A Giveaway Price by Wawelexy(m): 9:00am On Mar 14, 2023
crows2ravens:

You know issues like gear/engine problems is doorway to other issues. After replacing gear, it is not uncommon to have engine issues that may also need changing.
My suggestion is, to get buyer quick and for sake of fairness, drop additional 500k from the market worth of this car.
No smart person will buy on reduced cost of replacing the bad transmission alone, because the problem might not end there. What spoilt that gearbox in the first place? Was that sufficiently investigated? it an internal problem that needs to be resolved?
These are questions I would ask. It's not just about replace and drive.

I can understand you perfectly... But I'm being fair enough with that price, max one can spend on that vehicle is 1m which I'm sure you won't even spend up to that cos nothing else is wrong with it.. and this car would go for nothing less than 4.5 to 5m if in good condition... Think about it bro
Re: Toyota Camry Muscle With Gear Problems For Sale At A Giveaway Price by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 14, 2023
Wawelexy:

That's if you use an inexperienced engineer

In developed countries, private mechanics will refer you back to a Toyota dealer for replacement. They won't fix it because it will impact other systems - sensor settings, ECU programming, etc. Nigerian engineers will be forming Dominic Toretto.
I'm not saying we can't do it in naija, but it's not always simple decoupling and recoupling. That's why a car's performance, fuel efficiency and emissions always decline when do it. But we'll, who cares about all that really?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyota Camry Muscle With Gear Problems For Sale At A Giveaway Price by Wawelexy(m): 9:12am On Mar 14, 2023
crows2ravens:

In developed countries, private mechanics will refer you back to a Toyota dealer for replacement. They won't fix it because it will impact other systems - sensor settings, ECU programming, etc. Nigerian engineers will be forming Dominic Toretto.
I'm not saying we can't do it in naija, but it's not always simple decoupling and recoupling. That's why a car's performance, fuel efficiency and emissions always decline when do it. But we'll, who cares about all that really?

Exactly my point,. Who cares? Moreover naija mechanic have fixing gear issues without aftermath glitches since time immemorial... They are trying their best too if you see a good one..

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camry Muscle With Gear Problems For Sale At A Giveaway Price by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 14, 2023
Wawelexy:

I can understand you perfectly... But I'm being fair enough with that price, max one can spend on that vehicle is 1m which I'm sure you won't even spend up to that cos nothing else is wrong with it.. and this car would go for nothing less than 4.5 to 5m if in good condition... Think about it bro

Yeah. You tried actually. I think it's better you fix it and put the normal price tag on it. Since you know the history of the car, I bet you can vouch for it. So people won't come and be making nonsense offers, and posing as car experts, me inclusive wink

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camry Muscle With Gear Problems For Sale At A Giveaway Price by Wawelexy(m): 9:16am On Mar 14, 2023
crows2ravens:

Yeah. You tried actually. I think it's better you fix it and put the normal price tag on it. Since you know the history of the car, I bet you can vouch for it. So people won't come and be making nonsense offers, and posing as car experts, me inclusive wink

Smiles... You are right bro, but I have made up my mind to sell off.... Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camry Muscle With Gear Problems For Sale At A Giveaway Price by lereinter(m): 9:20am On Mar 14, 2023
After fixing gear, it will be doing overheating, it will be missing selection

Even if you repair it yourself it will be hard to sell it at 3m

Good luck sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyota Tundra 2015 Platinum Edition barely Used... 32m / 24-seater Ferry Boat, Double Outboard Motors+generator For Lighting And Ac. / Cleanest Golf 3 In The Market sold ••auto+ac••

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.