Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,260 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:06 AM

Which Nigerian Tribe Dominates Social Media Most? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Nigerian Tribe Dominates Social Media Most? (556 Views)

FLASH: Kenya’s Social Media Most Popular Presidential Candidate Has Less Than 1% / 2023: Tinubu Dominates Presidential Race, South East Leads With Aspirants / Disclaimer: Re - North Dominates Nigerian Army Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Tribe Dominates Social Media Most? by Oxfordgrade: 8:26am On Mar 14, 2023
I notice that even a slight remark made in favour of one particular tribe here, can earn you a high percentage of likes, and could instantly push your thread to FP. So my question is: nairalanders, do you think there's a particular tribe here with more social media population, and do you notice same? Please share your thoughts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Dominates Social Media Most? by DaInferno(m): 8:30am On Mar 14, 2023
Oxfordgrade:
I notice that even a slight remark made in favour of one particular tribe here, can earn you a high percentage of likes, and could instantly push your thread to FP. So my question is: nairalanders, do you think there's a particular tribe here with more social media population, and do you notice same? Please share your thoughts.
what a weird post undecided

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Dominates Social Media Most? by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 14, 2023
Oxfordgrade:
Stop your inciteful posts. We have moved on already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Dominates Social Media Most? by PlayerMeji: 8:47am On Mar 14, 2023
The tribe of the rising Zombidients..

While others are networking and strategizing.. They are busy loading and piling sensational news on the social media, all for a 20-minute to one hour high...

Then, they wonder how winners are winning and they are losing as losers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Dominates Social Media Most? by TINUBUISMAD: 8:49am On Mar 14, 2023
PlayerMeji:
The tribe of the rising Zombidients..

While others are networking and strategizing.. They are busy loading and piling sensational news on the social media, all for a 20-minute to one hour high...

Then, they wonder how winners are winning and they are losing as losers.
Must you sound like a fool always?

7 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Dominates Social Media Most? by OlawaleBammie: 8:50am On Mar 14, 2023
Oxfordgrade:
It's not a tribe tins,

They are the baby factory products, they are aplenty here..

Even if u cough in their favour, before u know it u will have likes if 500 grin

No be tribe, na BFP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Dominates Social Media Most? by Godsfrezx: 8:50am On Mar 14, 2023
I don't know about Tride but aAccording to Goggle, here are top 5 states that visit the internet

Lagos
Abuja
Kano
Oyo
Rivers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Dominates Social Media Most? by PlayerMeji: 8:52am On Mar 14, 2023
For someone whose moniker reads TINUBU IS MAD... you still have the audacity to make such a statement to me...

You are extremely mad in thoughts and in deeds.

TINUBUISMAD:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Dominates Social Media Most? by helinues: 8:54am On Mar 14, 2023
TINUBUISMAD:

Mynd44
Seun
Oamj4

Rule 2

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Dominates Social Media Most? by Oxfordgrade: 9:03am On Mar 14, 2023
DaInferno:
what a weird post undecided
counter this post with a superior argument or 🤫

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Dominates Social Media Most? by Oxfordgrade: 9:06am On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Stop your inciteful posts. We have moved on already
you gerrit🤣🤣🤣
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Dominates Social Media Most? by Oxfordgrade: 9:11am On Mar 14, 2023
Godsfrezx:
I don't know about Tride but aAccording to Goggle, here are top 5 states that visit the internet

Lagos
Abuja
Kano
Oyo
Rivers
stop being smart by half bro, I am talking about social media users and not internet Google researchers

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Dominates Social Media Most? by TINUBUISMAD: 9:22am On Mar 14, 2023
helinues:

Mynd44
Seun
Oamj4

Rule 2
Shut up zombie
Do you think I care if they ban me?
They are the one loosing mumu!

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Dominates Social Media Most? by TINUBUISMAD: 9:25am On Mar 14, 2023
PlayerMeji:
For someone whose moniker reads TINUBU IS MAD... you still have the audacity to make such a statement to me...

You are extremely mad in thoughts and in deeds.

You and Tulumbu are mad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is How They Led Yeah For Abacha / Oyedepo Breaks Silence On Leaked Audio / Oil Firm Boss, Tunji Oyebanji, Warns FG Against Fuel Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.