Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,073 members, 7,980,820 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 06:08 AM

Economic Terrorism In Yorubaland. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Terrorism In Yorubaland. (657 Views)

Bandits Leader Accuses Tinubu’s Minister Of Backing Terrorism In Northwest / Economic Terrorism Against Imo State People In Owerri- PICTURES / Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Economic Terrorism In Yorubaland. by cocolacec(m): 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
*This is what lagosians need to know that igbos made the money they invested in Lagos from Lagos*
*OWO ÈKO ÈKO LO NGBÉ*

1. Alhaji Lateef Jakande as Governor of Lagos unwittingly ENABLED THE KICKSTART OF THE ZIONIST MOVEMENT IN LAGOS.

He perfected the Free Education Policy of Awolowo's UPN in Lagos. The effect was that the Igbos brought all their children and family into Lagos to benefit from the scheme.

In his very innocent gesture of wooing the igbos against the 1983 Presidential Election so they may change their minds on Chief Obafemi Awolowo he DASHED OUT the Lands which is today called Alaba International Market.

At that time, the place was swampy lands which was infact reserved for the General Hospital Ojo.

He gave that expanse of land to those people.

The effect it generated was that the IGBO ZIONISTS INSTANTLY POURED into Lagos in their thousands on a daily basis.

Many of the Igbos who poured into Lagos between 1980 and 1983 were remnants of the guerilla warriors of civil war.

Many of them still had lots of weapons from the war which they didn't surrender

The first things they did when they got into Lagos was to start a spate of ARMED ROBBERY EXPEDITIONS all over the place.

They were ROBBING MOSTLY YORUBA PEOPLE.

That was where they got their SEED CAPITAL FROM

Next thing they did was to activate EXTENSIVE DRUG CARTELS across the world.

That was where the MAJOR FUNDS that made Alaba International Market came from and from thence they started BUYING LAGOS.

Then the Military co-opted them into money laundering and they moved to IMPORTATION of largely substandard goods form Asia.

They destabilized.and eventually ruined the manufacturing sectors, destroyed the manufacturing potential of those factories based in Lagos.

The ruined the economy of Lagos which directly affected majorly Yorubas.

By their multi-pronged activities they pushed majority of Yoruba people to poverty and ruined many of our hitherto big industrialists.

They added great pressure to and eventually ruined the infrastructure of Lagos.

It was economic Terrorism.

Then they began their systematic plan to dominate Lagos.

AT THE END, THEY STILL DIDNT VOTE FOR CHIEF AWOLOWO.

They HATED him still.

The gesture went for NOTHING and we suffer the consequences till this day!!!

The action of Lateef Jakande to PLEASE THE IGBOS is what we battle with till this day.

2. As Alhaji Lateef Jakande was giving them Alaba International Market, Chief Obafemi Awolowo too authorized the creation of OLUWOLE MARKET inside the Apapa GRA right under his nose.

It was targeted at the IGBOS who at that time lived mainly inside the Ajegunle areas of Olodi Apapa.

Again, it was done to make the Igbos happy.

But again, the gesture backfired.

The Igbos used the opportunity to create multiple"Pako routes" from Boundary into the Apapa GRA.

They quickly renamed that area of Marine road in the GRA and called it "Waterside".

That is the name it called till this day.

They THOROUGHLY RUINED that part of the GRA so badly that the nuisance spilled over to Parkland Ave, Marine road, Degema close, Point road and virtually all the GRA.

It brought down the old glory of Apapa till this day.

Properties began to lose value in that GRA.

The UAC Training School which has always been there, just around Chief Awolowo's house, because of the SERENE ATMOSPHERE OF THAT GRA ENVIRONMENT had to shut down.

Chief Obafemi Awolowo himself had to quickly relocate to Ikenne.

Today, the Awolowo family estate on Parklane is as good as ruined.

All because Chief Obafemi Awolowo wanted to PLEASE the Igbos.

AT THE END, THEY STILL DIDNT VOTE CHIEF AWOLOWO!!!!

They HATED him still.

3. In 2015, Jimi Agbaje of PDP, in his desperation to defeat Akinwunmi Ambode of APC at the 2015 Lagos Guber, went totally out of his way to promise the igbos AN ARM AND A LEG FOR THEIR SUPPORT.

They were not satisfied.

They demanded his Eyes and Ears.

Jimi Agbaje obliged them.

That action of Jimi Agbaje PLANTED THE EN-BLOC VOTE IDEA INTO THE MINDS OF THE IGBOS.

The idea wouldn't leave them. They demand what they can't give you.

It took the personal and direct intervention of Oba Eleko of Eko to shake the madness off them in that year of 2015

Even with Oba Akiolu's threat, those people still went ahead until the result stood at around 600,000 [ PDP ] and 800,000 [ APC, a relatively narrow margin

They ignored the Oba of Lagos.

In 2019 they did it again!

Lagos had to speak the ONLY LANGUAGE THEY UNDERSTOOD - VIOLENCE.

MC OLUOMO regiment corrected their brains

The action of Jimi Agbaje to PLEASE THE ZIONIST IGBOS is what we battle with till this day.

4.. Asíwájú Bola Tinubu SPENT 24 YEARS TRYING TO PLEASE THE IGBOS.

**He organized SPELLING BEE COMPETITION - First winner was Egbuka from ANAMBRA. He got scholarship. He is a big man today.

**He organized PAYMENT OF WAEC FEES - That action encouraged even more migration of the Igbos into Lagos. They benefited. Their children enjoyed the scheme.

**I was born in Lagos. I am Yoruba. My mother has helped Lagos Progressive since 1980. My mother has helped Bola Tinubu from SDP, UNCP, AD, AC,ACN TO APC. I was there in Lagos for many years, I didn't get any job from the Lagos State Government.

Whereas Alausa Secretariat was bustling with IGBOS.

They were getting jobs in the Civil service. Igbos were SCHOOL PRINCIPALS ON LEVEL 17 in Lagos Civil service.

IGBOS WERE PERM SEC IN LAGOS.

Igbos were COMMISSIONERS and top functionaries in Lagos Government

Anything of agency that Asíwájú created in Lagos - HE DOESN'T REMEMBER MY MOTHER AND I - BUT IGBOS WILL GET PRIORITY.

What happened at last?

It is still my 78-yeat old mother and I sweating it out for Lagos Progressives and for Bola Tinubu to become President.

What did he get from the Zionists?

NOTHING BUT HATRED

AT THE END, THEY STILL DIDNT VOTE ASÍWÁJÚ BOLA TINUBU!!!!

They HATED him still.

They showed that HATRED in the ENDSARS DESTRUCTION OF LAGOS IN 2020

They showed the HATRED in the ObIngo Movement of 2022/2023

They still show him in their MAD determined to foist an IPOB FANATIC on Lagos State as Governor.

The gestures of Asíwájú to the Igbos went for NOTHING and we suffer the consequences even more now !!!

5. President Mohammadu Buhari has executed more projects in the South-East than any other administration in Nigeria's history.

He infact accomplished the 2nd Niger Bridge, a Project that has been on the drawing board since the 1970s.

What did he get?

THEY HATED HIM STILL!!!!

6. What kind of people are these?

So ungrateful and barbaric.

YOU are the ones causing trouble in South-Africa. YOU are the ones mentioned in Kenya. It is still YOU in Cotonou, Lome and Accra.

The Government of UAE has PENALIZED Nigerians because of YOU

My friend in the USA say they know YOU guys already in that country. YOU have shown your character to them.

How can any normal human being TRUST THESE PEOPLE

You can't please these people!!!!

They are children of perdition.

7. Now Giringory Obi, the ObIngo Movement and the Zionists HAVE FINALLY NAILED YOUR COFFINS.

**THE RESULTS OF THE 2015, 2019 and 2023 Elections have CLEARLY SHOWN THAT ANYBODY CAN WIN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS.IN NIGERIA EVEN WITH ZERO SE VOTES.

BUT THE SOUTH-EAST CAN NEVER EVER WIN WITHOUT THE SW, NW & NE TOGETHER.

**YOUR SUPPORT OR LACK OF IT IS IMMATERIAL AND VERY INCONSEQUENTIAL.

**NOBODY NEEDS TO PLEASE YOU ANY MORE, YOU HAVE PROVEN TO BE TOTALLY UNWORTHY OF THE GESTURE.

**The Lagos State Government will TREAT YOUR Bleep-UP, BIG TIME AND COMPREHENSIVELY BECAUSE YOU HAVE EXPOSED YOURSELF AND CLEARED OUR DOUBTS

** IF YOU AS MUCH AS TRY TO MISBEHAVE IN LAGOS ON SATURDAY 18TH MARCH 2023, YOU WILL BE SO ENTERTAINED THAT EVEN SATAN HIMSELF WILL FEEL JEALOUS OF THE CAPACITY OF THE YORUBAS TO TREAT Bleep-UPS!

Just try. The OWNERS OF LAGOS ARE NOW VERY CONSCIOUS OF YOU.

©️ Handsome...
05 March 2023

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Terrorism In Yorubaland. by CodeTemplar: 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ethnic champions and their insecurity driving them to post trash as usual.

1 Like

Re: Economic Terrorism In Yorubaland. by BloomingDale(f): 12:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
Jesus. Na wa o. Na who I go support na. Both Yoruba and Igbos dey make good arguments and counter arguments.

On the other hand, vote your choice. Because of this writers threat, I’m going to change my mind and vote GRV.

4 Likes

Re: Economic Terrorism In Yorubaland. by optionalY09: 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
cocolacec:
*This is what lagosians need to know that igbos made the money they invested in Lagos from Lagos*
*OWO ÈKO ÈKO LO NGBÉ*

1. Alhaji Lateef Jakande as Governor of Lagos unwittingly ENABLED THE KICKSTART OF THE ZIONIST MOVEMENT IN LAGOS.

He perfected the Free Education Policy of Awolowo's UPN in Lagos. The effect was that the Igbos brought all their children and family into Lagos to benefit from the scheme.

In his very innocent gesture of wooing the igbos against the 1983 Presidential Election so they may change their minds on Chief Obafemi Awolowo he DASHED OUT the Lands which is today called Alaba International Market.

At that time, the place was swampy lands which was infact reserved for the General Hospital Ojo.

The effect it generated was that the IGBO ZIONISTS INSTANTLY POURED into Lagos in their thousands on a daily basis.

Many of the Igbos who poured into Lagos between 1980 and 1983 were remnants of the guerilla warriors of civil war.

The first things they did when they got into Lagos was to start a spate of ARMED ROBBERY EXPEDITIONS all over the place.

That was where the MAJOR FUNDS that made Alaba International Market came from and from thence they started BUYING LAGOS.

Then the Military co-opted them into money laundering and they moved to IMPORTATION of largely substandard goods form Asia.

They destabilized.and eventually ruined the manufacturing sectors, destroyed the manufacturing potential of those factories based in Lagos.

By their multi-pronged activities they pushed majority of Yoruba people to poverty and ruined many of our hitherto big industrialists.

They HATED him still.

The action of Lateef Jakande to PLEASE THE IGBOS is what we battle with till this day.

2. As Alhaji Lateef Jakande was giving them Alaba International Market, Chief Obafemi Awolowo too authorized the creation of OLUWOLE MARKET inside the Apapa GRA right under his nose.

It was targeted at the IGBOS who at that time lived mainly inside the Ajegunle areas of Olodi Apapa.

The Igbos used the opportunity to create multiple"Pako routes" from Boundary into the Apapa GRA.

They quickly renamed that area of Marine road in the GRA and called it "Waterside".

They THOROUGHLY RUINED that part of the GRA so badly that the nuisance spilled over to Parkland Ave, Marine road, Degema close, Point road and virtually all the GRA.

The UAC Training School which has always been there, just around Chief Awolowo's house, because of the SERENE ATMOSPHERE OF THAT GRA ENVIRONMENT had to shut down.

They HATED him still.

3. In 2015, Jimi Agbaje of PDP, in his desperation to defeat Akinwunmi Ambode of APC at the 2015 Lagos Guber, went totally out of his way to promise the igbos AN ARM AND A LEG FOR THEIR SUPPORT.

They were not satisfied.

That action of Jimi Agbaje PLANTED THE EN-BLOC VOTE IDEA INTO THE MINDS OF THE IGBOS.

It took the personal and direct intervention of Oba Eleko of Eko to shake the madness off them in that year of 2015

Even with Oba Akiolu's threat, those people still went ahead until the result stood at around 600,000 [ PDP ] and 800,000 [ APC, a relatively narrow margin

The action of Jimi Agbaje to PLEASE THE ZIONIST IGBOS is what we battle with till this day.

**He organized SPELLING BEE COMPETITION - First winner was Egbuka from ANAMBRA. He got scholarship. He is a big man today.

**He organized PAYMENT OF WAEC FEES - That action encouraged even more migration of the Igbos into Lagos. They benefited. Their children enjoyed the scheme.

**I was born in Lagos. I am Yoruba. My mother has helped Lagos Progressive since 1980. My mother has helped Bola Tinubu from SDP, UNCP, AD, AC,ACN TO APC. I was there in Lagos for many years, I didn't get any job from the Lagos State Government.

They were getting jobs in the Civil service. Igbos were SCHOOL PRINCIPALS ON LEVEL 17 in Lagos Civil service.

Anything of agency that Asíwájú created in Lagos - HE DOESN'T REMEMBER MY MOTHER AND I - BUT IGBOS WILL GET PRIORITY.

What happened at last?

It is still my 78-yeat old mother and I sweating it out for Lagos Progressives and for Bola Tinubu to become President.

NOTHING BUT HATRED

They HATED him still.

They still show him in their MAD determined to foist an IPOB FANATIC on Lagos State as Governor.

The gestures of Asíwájú to the Igbos went for NOTHING and we suffer the consequences even more now !!!

5. President Mohammadu Buhari has executed more projects in the South-East than any other administration in Nigeria's history.

He infact accomplished the 2nd Niger Bridge, a Project that has been on the drawing board since the 1970s.

What did he get?

THEY HATED HIM STILL!!!!

YOU are the ones causing trouble in South-Africa. YOU are the ones mentioned in Kenya. It is still YOU in Cotonou, Lome and Accra.

My friend in the USA say they know YOU guys already in that country. YOU have shown your character to them.

7. Now Giringory Obi, the ObIngo Movement and the Zionists HAVE FINALLY NAILED YOUR COFFINS.

**THE RESULTS OF THE 2015, 2019 and 2023 Elections have CLEARLY SHOWN THAT ANYBODY CAN WIN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS.IN NIGERIA EVEN WITH ZERO SE VOTES.

**NOBODY NEEDS TO PLEASE YOU ANY MORE, YOU HAVE PROVEN TO BE TOTALLY UNWORTHY OF THE GESTURE.

**The Lagos State Government will TREAT YOUR Bleep-UP, BIG TIME AND COMPREHENSIVELY BECAUSE YOU HAVE EXPOSED YOURSELF AND CLEARED OUR DOUBTS

** IF YOU AS MUCH AS TRY TO MISBEHAVE IN LAGOS ON SATURDAY 18TH MARCH 2023, YOU WILL BE SO ENTERTAINED THAT EVEN SATAN HIMSELF WILL FEEL JEALOUS OF THE CAPACITY OF THE YORUBAS TO TREAT Bleep-UPS!

©️ Handsome...
05 March 2023

Like i always said..I don’t give them a chance

1 Like

Re: Economic Terrorism In Yorubaland. by slimfit1(m): 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
Tinubu has not paid lagos for the fire at the market so for those that are saying good things about him. Tinubu will not do anything for nothing.
Re: Economic Terrorism In Yorubaland. by Inteltower: 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
only bigotry is what i see here, when you constantly dwell in the past you cant move into the future which is the every year resonating story of Nigeria
as a paid tout you are...how much did they give you to continue to set your country backward with your ethnic bigotry
we all know that lagos was a former capital thus, setting up itself to be a cosmopolitan city with erosion of indegenization and absorption of multi ethnic groups.
my friend majority on this platform are not daft to consume your rubbish especially during this time of elections
so keep your backward history to yourself because no ethnic region is a saint

tell me how much they are paying you to write trash
we will contribute to help your life since you have no good value to add to society but to entangle others to hate and instigate violence..

as a tool of the devil being used for this nonsense...find a good seat in hell you hear

1 Like

Re: Economic Terrorism In Yorubaland. by demmie1: 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
One nigerianders are fools
Re: Economic Terrorism In Yorubaland. by Phoen1X: 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
@OP ,Hope this not your suicide note yet,.pls clearify.

3 Likes

Re: Economic Terrorism In Yorubaland. by M4A1carbine: 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
We are Voting GRV...from Top to Bottom...Its LP!!

You can cry Blood and let it gush from everywhere that has holes in ya body!!

Let me sing for you sefff...useless agbado idiat..spits

2 Likes

Re: Economic Terrorism In Yorubaland. by Neckpresser101: 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
Igbos this Igbos that grin grin

I pray my next life I'll be igbo grin grin

This people are neckpressing you people

Make Una dey play grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Terrorism In Yorubaland. by Mindlog: 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
"In his very innocent gesture of wooing the igbos against the 1983 Presidential Election so they may change their minds on Chief Obafemi Awolowo he DASHED OUT the Lands which is today called Alaba International Market. At that time, the place was swampy lands which was infact reserved for the General Hospital Ojo. He gave that expanse of land to those people.".................And they applied themselves, turning the swampy expanse of land to what it is today......the local government and the Lagos state government collecting their rates and taxes from them, on the steady. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Economic Terrorism In Yorubaland. by mikelopez: 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
Rule 2, 3, 8 broken

Seun
mynd44
OAM4j
nlfpmod
lalasticlala
Justwise
Re: Economic Terrorism In Yorubaland. by dexmond: 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
All that OP wrote here are tissue of lies.

When I saw armed robberies in the 70s when Oyenusi was in charge of the Lagos underworld, you know its falsehood.

People that just wanted to do their business are the people you said have an agenda. Is it through Ohaneze or through individual effort?

Igbo have a right to vote for any political party as far as Nigeria remains. They will vote for someone who will make the economic environment friendly.

2 Likes

Re: Economic Terrorism In Yorubaland. by kettykin: 1:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
If you don't like the igbos go to court

2 Likes

Re: Economic Terrorism In Yorubaland. by tungamaje: 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
Lamentations of Afonja. The book long well well. Why not tell your law makers to move a referendum motion for Biafra exit so that they would leave your country. After all that's what they have been clamouring and being killed for. Igbos are really bad and ungrateful according to you, why not let them go?
Re: Economic Terrorism In Yorubaland. by DMerciful(m): 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
Who are you?
optionalY09:

I don’t care about Tinubu but Igbos must change their character
Re: Economic Terrorism In Yorubaland. by criuze(m): 2:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
Everyday Lagos

Nnaa eh

Am sure Lagos is that yoruba man's heaven they were talking about in the bible, aside lagos every part of yorubaland is a rural/suburb communities

That's why they refuse to decongest lagos, allow other sea ports in the East

They should give igbos a breathing space in that center of the shithole

Igbis have the right to vote who ever they like, and should stop victimizing igbos for their political choice

I haven't seen igbos socio cultural organization/s telling the ụmụ afọ where or whom to vote or not
Re: Economic Terrorism In Yorubaland. by babydioku(f): 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
50 year old men on this forum crying over other people's properties.
Go and find something useful to do with your life

1 Like

Re: Economic Terrorism In Yorubaland. by Ballmer: 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
ayokellany:
*OWO ÈKO ÈKO LO NGBÉ*

They HATED him still.

They HATED him still.

They were not satisfied.

What happened at last?

NOTHING BUT HATRED

They HATED him still.

What did he get?

THEY HATED HIM STILL!!!!

©️ Handsome...
05 March 2023
Re: Economic Terrorism In Yorubaland. by Ballmer: 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
What part of the write up is trash
Everything the Yoruba governors did which did you appreciate ?

Inteltower:
only bigotry is what i see here, when you constantly dwell in the past you cant move into the future which is the every year resonating story of Nigeria
as a paid tout you are...how much did they give you to continue to set your country backward with your ethnic bigotry
we all know that lagos was a former capital thus, setting up itself to be a cosmopolitan city with erosion of indegenization and absorption of multi ethnic groups.
my friend majority on this platform are not daft to consume your rubbish especially during this time of elections
so keep your backward history to yourself because no ethnic region is a saint

tell me how much they are paying you to write trash
we will contribute to help your life since you have no good value to add to society but to entangle others to hate and instigate violence..

as a tool of the devil being used for this nonsense...find a good seat in hell you hear

Re: Economic Terrorism In Yorubaland. by SlurUsername1: 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ibos just dey use yorubas take dey shine.
Dey have Yoruba pipo mumu button 😁

The truth of the matter is that Tinubu will still continue these mistakes as President in the hopes that he can finally appease the ibos.

The yorubas are just like a hard-working husband that is doing everything possible to Carter for his cheating, arrogant disrespectful wife
Re: Economic Terrorism In Yorubaland. by ResidentSnitch(f): 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
GRV is a true and competent son of the soil.
No matter the amount of campaign of calumny, we insist that Lagos must be liberated from pests from Ogbomoso.
Shun Tribalism.
Re: Economic Terrorism In Yorubaland. by system21: 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
I have tell my Yoruba friends to hustle and buy land in lagos because lagos is no longer for anyone but for those who can afford to live there. One of my guy just bought one old face me I face you opposite Ojo Local Government from a Yoruba landlord for N47 million

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Challenging Tinubu Chicago University Certificate / INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV / Kwankwaso To Buhari: You Didn’t Do Enough To Ensure Credible Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.