Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,284 members, 7,950,487 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:09 PM

Igbo Obident Urchin Claims Yoruba Women Have Body Odor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Obident Urchin Claims Yoruba Women Have Body Odor (1206 Views)

How We Nearly Kill An Urchin Yesterday. / $100 Reward For Any Urchin That Shows Us Tinubu's Photo With Classmates / Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Obident Urchin Claims Yoruba Women Have Body Odor by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
M4A1carbine:
This one dey learn work.
Your rants are basically outsourced for newbies and lowlifers like you. Imagine this scenerio...

I have you hanging by the neck..with your intestines as the rope, that choked you. If I can think it..I can do it...WORD angry

This is just to let you understand that your buulshyt should be channeled to other despicable fools you patronize. Useless pig wan form STRONG MAN for street, wey you no get credibility.

You fk off this thread and go fk transformer till you raost you idiot uncultured little vulture. It's people like you that are meant to be wasted becouse you're neither useful to yourself nor useful to the country, you're a fkn slippery slimy disgusting waste fit for the central sewage

1 Like

Re: Igbo Obident Urchin Claims Yoruba Women Have Body Odor by M4A1carbine: 9:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
Cry blood Zombie...This nigga ain't moved by your kindergarten rants. Test the MICROPHONE, angry not like thiefnubuu sha grin. Let's actually see if you BLEED, after you face action directly from who is ever ready to smash your dirty agbado skull...spits

FATHAT:

You fk off this thread and go fk transformer till you raost you idiot uncultured little vulture. It's people like you that are meant to be wasted becouse you're neither useful to yourself nor useful to the country, you're a fkn slippery slimy disgusting waste fit for the central sewage
Re: Igbo Obident Urchin Claims Yoruba Women Have Body Odor by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Cry blood Zombie...This nigga ain't moved by your kindergarten rants. Test the MICROPHONE, angry not like thiefnubuu sha grin. Let's actually see if you BLEED, after you face action directly from who is ever ready to smash your dirty agbado skull...spits

Nincompoop bedeviled skulky little love-vendor I wish I could ram my fist down your fkn throat to teach you a life long lesson becouse it's obvious you lack one you little bitch
Nincompoop

1 Like

Re: Igbo Obident Urchin Claims Yoruba Women Have Body Odor by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
M4A1carbine:

Nincompoop bedeviled skulky little pymp I wish I could ram my fist down your fkn throat to teach you a life long lesson becouse it's obvious you lack one you little bitch
Nincompoop

1 Like

Re: Igbo Obident Urchin Claims Yoruba Women Have Body Odor by M4A1carbine: 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
Degenerate agbado urchin. cheesy

This isn't an English lecture hall. Why huffing and puffing...remove words kiddo and use action.

I still maintain that I will carve my name on ya flat agbado chest, and still hang your neck with your intestines... Imagine it zombie..and you beta believe I will freaking do it. angry You are a shmuck and a generational COWARD. When you want war, strat it and stop Ranting foolishly..spits

FATHAT:

Nincompoop bedeviled skulky little pymp I wish I could ram my fist down your fkn throat to teach you a life long lesson becouse it's obvious you lack one you little bitch
Nincompoop

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abure Or Apapa: Who Is The Authentic Labour Party Chairman? / Nigeria Military Personnel Reveals He Earns 57k A Month(photo) / BREAKING: Pandemonium In Top Southeast State As Gunmen strikes again,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.