Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,438 members, 7,961,345 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

Cafe Business Information - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cafe Business Information (482 Views)

How To Run A Profitable Cyber Cafe Business In Nigeria / Is Cyber Cafe Business Going Extinct In Nigeria? / I Want To Improve In My Cyber-cafe Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cafe Business Information by tundeprime(m): 7:15am On Sep 16, 2011
Dear Nairalanders,

can an experienced person please update me on the requirements of establishing a decent cyber cafe (with about 10 - 15 cpus) and the costs of this plus the rudiments of running it successfully? the cost potentials of running it daily and the estimated income?

greatly appreciate this,
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

The Bridge Bank System Was To Resolve Problems Of Undercapitalization- Ndic / Name Beneficiaries Of Subsidy Fraud, Nasu Tells Fg / Starting Out In Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.