Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,015 members, 7,912,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:22 PM

Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) (9777 Views)

Your Money Will Not Expire: Oshiomhole Denounces Buhari's Naira Policy (video) / Tinubu Hails Nigerian Governors Over Supreme Court Ruling On CBN Naira Swap / Godwin Emefiele And John Omoile, His Brother-In-Law In Legal Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) by oikirodah(m): 8:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
Old Naira Notes Legal-CBN: A Recap Of Oshiomhole's Fight Against The CBN's Anti-people Policy (Video)

Nigerians are currently celebrating the Central Bank of Nigeria's directive which is consistent with the Supreme Court's ruling that the old N200, N500, and N1,000 banknotes will be legal tender until December 31, 2023.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCWHFDiskeE

It is regrettable that the policy did not only incite the nation against the APC, but it also caused economic, political, and social crisis as the country was brought to a halt, leading to numerous deaths.

Here is a brief collection of Oshiomhole's anti-CBN campaign in various nooks and crannies throughout Edo State. Oshiomhole fought heroically against the cabal that was determined to make Nigerians suffer simply so they could sabotage the electoral process.

Oshiomhole has demonstrated that he has always stood with the people, both inside and outside of government. Look at his bravery in these beautiful videos.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/old-naira-notes-remains-legal-cbn-a-recap-of-oshiomhole-fighting-the-cbn-policy-video/
Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.

Source iReporteronline.

8 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) by jmoore(m): 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
Which yeye fight?

The only real fight is if Oshimole punches Buhari.

It's pathetic that APC is saying that a cabal is controlling Buhari.

How can a cabal be controlling the government of APC?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) by seandurse(m): 4:58am On Mar 15, 2023
Their purpose has been achieved. Buhari I know will never heed to supreme court judgement, never. I don't know how soon it going to be but one thing I know is, we are Nigerians, we all going to be okay laslas cos we are built strong to stand and survive whatever test thrown at us. God bless Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) by Throwback: 4:58am On Mar 15, 2023
even if Tinubu want to forgive the useless Emefiele, patriots like Oshiomhole and el-Rufai will ensure that Emefiele gets due treatment as an economic terrorist and enemy of the state.

Will Emefiele run to the Court then?

22 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) by inoki247: 4:59am On Mar 15, 2023
We Neva know If the policy don go like this ...

This one wey I still dey read for News say you've to provide Barcode before you deposit old note and you no dey ask for Barcode before you pay me in old note.....

The country I confused right now....

World most confused country right now will be Nigeria....

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) by nairalee(m): 5:04am On Mar 15, 2023
in all of these, my strongest knock goes to buhari. you cannot employ people and claim they are misbehaving then u keep quiet

Buhari has proven over and over and over again to be an ineffective figure head.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) by Okuruman(m): 5:10am On Mar 15, 2023
All this politicians,they're more concern of their personal interest than the masses.They fear buhari more than anything,non refuse to talk against him,always exempt him from the failure he is. Am not a fan of any politician let their children,families & party excos do so for them,i cant argue for them..i pity anyone who has even a thin bit of hope for any politician

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) by Nobody: 5:11am On Mar 15, 2023
Useless buffoons
Re: Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) by SmartPolician: 5:17am On Mar 15, 2023
Buhari has fully taken responsibility for the naira design policy. Therefore, those who criticize Emefiele and not Buhari are shameless cowards!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) by Rekyz(m): 5:17am On Mar 15, 2023
nairalee:
in all of these, my strongest knock goes to buhari. you cannot employ people and claim they are misbehaving then u keep quiet

Buhari has proven over and over and over again to be an ineffective figure head.
Very EMPTY figure HEAD

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) by LandMann: 5:18am On Mar 15, 2023
jmoore:
Which yeye fight?

You sound unintelligent. Is there any organisation on this earth that doesn't have a cabal or closed circle of individuals who pull big shots in such organisation?

Oshiomole has always been on the side of the masses, even from his days as a labour union leader. I do hope that one day he'll become president because he's smart and does what he says.

Oshiomole remains the best governor to have governed Edo state since 1999, far better than the retàrded street light commissioning governor who sent his social media employees and other agents of darkness to bring Oshiomole to disrepute. They've all failed because Oshiomole is going to the senate while the poor performing governor is heading to political oblivion... He has emptied Edo state treasury, funding radio and television adverts across all channels in Edo begging voters to vote PDP in Edo State house of assembly on March 18th... I pray APC and LP win majority of the seats in the house of assembly so they can impeach the governor for breaching the laws of the state and misappropriating public funds.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) by kingjoe(m): 5:29am On Mar 15, 2023
Before I was blaming emefiele for this poor cash swap policy and exonorate buhari entirely.but when my attention was drawn to a redesign that took place when buhari was a military president,I had a change of opinion.buhari most likely initiated this.i may be wrong

9 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) by mannobi(m): 5:33am On Mar 15, 2023
This whole thing was engineered by malami and Emefiele buhari accepted it because him mumu too much and because he wasn't really interested in handing over to tinubu, malami played a fast game on him.

8 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) by Padipadi: 5:34am On Mar 15, 2023
Dunno why Buhariii isn't t been blamed directly.
Dunno why Emefiele's getting more blames when there's a cow that told him to go ahead. When a sane mind is in power, he ll vet things before approving it. Once he's insane, he ll approve bad policies & disapprove bad policies.
APC is the president. APC member is the one in the video blaming. This is an arrangement. I dint see sincerity here. It's a script they are acting.
Re: Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 5:39am On Mar 15, 2023
Who is more useless and wicked?
Like for emefiele share for Buhari

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) by Slymonster(m): 5:56am On Mar 15, 2023
Cbn governor is just the fall guy for buhari. Didn't buhari in his military government redesign the naira back then. So why are Nigerians surprised. Even after the Supreme Court judgement, they still waited for the presidency to give a order before they too gave the banks order on the old note.
Now, in some places market people have started accepting the old note and gradually everyone.
This government is just the worst, they shift blames alot.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) by DesChyko: 5:59am On Mar 15, 2023
Well, they're all stakeholders of the party in power. However you look at it, it is an APC policy. They should stop bringing us into their 'on-screen' in-fighting.
Re: Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) by adecz: 6:00am On Mar 15, 2023
undecided

People like Oshiomole and the
Senate President were all afraid of
criticising this policy until brave people
like El-rufai and Ganduje came out
openly attacked & challenged the policy❗️❗️😕😕

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) by tunwumi: 6:05am On Mar 15, 2023
When soludo recap banks twice, change smaller denomination to polymer, did you give the praise to OBJ?

When SLS cancel interbank charges on ATM withdrawal and introduce internet banking did GEJ get the praise?

From the beginning this EmiefiOLE has been a wrong miss. He brought back the charges and implemented this terrible anti people policy of cash confiscation.

He is the first CBN governor to be openly declared a card carrying member of a party. Will this mediocre have done this if he's on the ballot?

Don't just be myopic be objective for a wider understanding

Padipadi:
Dunno why Buhariii isn't t been blamed directly.
Dunno why Emefiele's getting more blames when there's a cow that told him to go ahead. When a sane mind is in power, he ll vet things before approving it. Once he's insane, he ll approve bad policies & disapprove bad policies.
APC is the president. APC member is the one in the video blaming. This is an arrangement. I dint see sincerity here. It's a script they are acting.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) by superCleanworks(m): 6:06am On Mar 15, 2023
seanwilliam:
Who is more useless and wicked?
Like for emefiele share for Buhari

this is just 5:39am. Too early abeg

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) by superCleanworks(m): 6:08am On Mar 15, 2023
Trust Osho at your own risk.
Re: Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) by geoworldedu: 6:24am On Mar 15, 2023
inoki247:
We Neva know If the policy don go like this ...

This one wey I still dey read for News say you've to provide Barcode before you deposit old note and you no dey ask for Barcode before you pay me in old note.....

The country I confused right now....

World most confused country right now will be Nigeria....
Locate me to deposit your old note for free.
Re: Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) by chrisxxx(m): 6:33am On Mar 15, 2023
In other countries other than Nigeria Emefiele would have gone

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) by kelvindj98: 6:34am On Mar 15, 2023
Nigerians waiting for Emefidiot will be like...

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) by Benwallt(m): 6:39am On Mar 15, 2023
jmoore:
Which yeye fight?

You yourself is being controlled by Obi's deluded cabal. APC is bigger than your brain. Please, crawl with LP. The progressives are in charge.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) by OmotolaBoy(m): 6:49am On Mar 15, 2023
Emefiele should be jailed

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 6:51am On Mar 15, 2023
superCleanworks:

this is just 5:39am. Too early abeg
Too early for Buhari and emefiele to chop insult or what ?
grin
Re: Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) by Mercury12(m): 6:52am On Mar 15, 2023
Throwback:
even if Tinubu want to forgive the useless Emefiele, patriots like Oshiomhole and el-Rufai will ensure that Emefiele gets due treatment as an economic terrorist and enemy of the state.

Will Emefiele run to the Court then?
which court?
He should be jailed
Re: Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) by Quest7777: 6:54am On Mar 15, 2023
So why has Buhari not sacked Emefiele?
Only a fool or a coward will leave Buhari & be attacking Emefiele.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole's Criticisms Of Emefiele And CBN's Naira Redesign Policy (Video) by mytime24(f): 7:11am On Mar 15, 2023
Apc avoiding to mention buhari as failure ,

No b buhari appoint emefiele

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku, PDP Govs Brainstorm On Party’s Future / Breaking News: Radio Biafra Now On Fm. Chk 97.6fm. 8am & 8pm Daily / Tinubu, Ambode And I Are Cool Says Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.