Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,012 members, 7,976,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 02:11 PM

Has Kola Abiola Congratulated Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Kola Abiola Congratulated Tinubu? (732 Views)

2023: Kola Abiola Declare Interest In Running For Presidency / Dele Momodu: Kola Abiola Bought Me My First Car When He Was 29 (Photos) / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Kola Abiola Congratulated Tinubu? by Finesse247: 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
If you have any news source of presidential candidate Kola Abiola, the son of Chief MKO Abiola congratulating Tinubu on being president-electr, please post the news link.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Has Kola Abiola Congratulated Tinubu? by Felabrity: 8:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
None of his opponents have

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Kola Abiola Congratulated Tinubu? by Finesse247: 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
Felabrity:
None of his opponents have
Really?
Re: Has Kola Abiola Congratulated Tinubu? by colorsofrainbow: 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
Finesse247:
If you have any news source of Kola Abiola congratulating Tinubu on being president-electr, please post the news link.

Nobody who really means well for Nigeria has congratulated him

1 Like

Re: Has Kola Abiola Congratulated Tinubu? by LegendHero(m): 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2023
Obiidiots again.

Below is Kola Abiola congratulating Jagaban.

2 Likes

Re: Has Kola Abiola Congratulated Tinubu? by Finesse247: 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
LegendHero:
Obiidiots again.

Post a news source not what an APC member posted.
Re: Has Kola Abiola Congratulated Tinubu? by Felabrity: 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
LegendHero:
Obiidiots again.

Kola and the SDP guy are Tinubu boys

He funded their campaigns
Re: Has Kola Abiola Congratulated Tinubu? by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
He just realized that Tinubu used the death of his father to bargain for presidency grin grin grin grin

Not to worry, he will congratulate him when he (Tinubu) complete the payment
Re: Has Kola Abiola Congratulated Tinubu? by LeoDeKing: 8:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
Election has been won and lost.

But shinedu's next task is to be taking census of who congratulated or did not congratulate the winner.

In any way, shinedu must find a reason to remain on nairaland 24/7.

1 Like

Re: Has Kola Abiola Congratulated Tinubu? by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
Finesse247:

Tutor him please

I don't want to see him as a lost case yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Kola Abiola Congratulated Tinubu? by Finesse247: 8:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Tutor him please

I don't want to see him as a lost case yet
He can neither decipher or verify true information

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Kola Abiola Congratulated Tinubu? by LegendHero(m): 8:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
Finesse247:

Read this. It was few days ago when he was canvassing for Orji Kalu to be senate president.

From the body of the news, you will see where he reconfirmed his statement about Tinubu.

“Commending the political sagacity of the president-elect, Bola Tinubu, the support enjoyed from the north because of Kashim Shettima, the vice president-elect, Abiola said it would only be fair and just to zone the 10th senate presidency to the southeast.”

https://www.legit.ng/politics/1524646-after-conceding-tinubu-popular-presidential-candidate-reveals-senate-president/

Re: Has Kola Abiola Congratulated Tinubu? by Finesse247: 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nowhere in that news post did he congratulated him. Read again and screenshot if you see such
Re: Has Kola Abiola Congratulated Tinubu? by ProudEdoBoy: 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
Thi£fnubu is a drug barron and a thief he didn't win any election

1 Like

Re: Has Kola Abiola Congratulated Tinubu? by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
Finesse247:

He can neither decipher or verify true information
An apple 🍎 does not fall far from the tree

In APC, they don't need those grin

Just dangle weeds before them then they will start barking

Na them go paste, na them go dey shout obedient upandan

Yeye people
Re: Has Kola Abiola Congratulated Tinubu? by LegendHero(m): 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
Finesse247:
Nowhere in that news post did he congratulated him. Read again and screenshot if you see such

E be like say you need glasses.

If he acknowledge the president elect and canvass support from him to make SE president, what else do you need?

He already released the official statement congratulating Tinubu and this new is just follow up request.

Re: Has Kola Abiola Congratulated Tinubu? by LegendHero(m): 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
Felabrity:
Kola and the SDP guy are Tinubu boys

He funded their campaigns

They are all the same people. Kola just wanted to gather more name which was why he contested.

I won’t be surprised if you suddenly see him appointed by Tinubu to one portfolio.
Re: Has Kola Abiola Congratulated Tinubu? by Felabrity: 9:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
LegendHero:

They are all the same people. Kola just wanted to gather more name which was why he contested.

I won’t be surprised if you suddenly see him appointed by Tinubu to one portfolio.

you will never see those twins attacking Tinubu.. but they are always criticizing Peter Obi at every given chance they get
Re: Has Kola Abiola Congratulated Tinubu? by Finesse247: 9:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
LegendHero:

E be like say you need glasses.

If he acknowledge the president elect and canvass support from him to make SE president, what else do you need?

He already released the official statement congratulating Tinubu and this new is just follow up request.

You are posting Aproko blog and Legit as news source, I laugh at you. Where is Punch, Tribune, Vanguard, This Day or even The Nation owned by Tibubu
Re: Has Kola Abiola Congratulated Tinubu? by LegendHero(m): 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
Felabrity:
you will never see those twins attacking Tinubu.. but they always criticizing Peter Obi at every given chance they get

The SDP guy self don congratulate Jagaban tey tey. He was the first to send his congratulations.
Re: Has Kola Abiola Congratulated Tinubu? by LegendHero(m): 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
Finesse247:

You are posting Aproko blog and Legit as news source, I laugh at you. Where is Punch, Tribune, Vanguard, This Day or even The Nation owned by Tibubu

Ogbeni shey na eveeything Punch and other newspaper go carry ni?

When Adewole congratulated Tinubu, you see am for
punch?

Re: Has Kola Abiola Congratulated Tinubu? by Felabrity: 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
LegendHero:

The SDP guy self don congratulate Jagaban tey tey. He was the first to send his congratulations.
they are all elated as it's their tribal person that won

Even Doyin okupe is not left out
Re: Has Kola Abiola Congratulated Tinubu? by LegendHero(m): 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
Felabrity:
they are all elated as it's their tribal person that won

Even Doyin okupe is not left out

If Peter Obi had won, probably you Igbos and your symphatizers would have congratulated him too coz of tribe.

Jagaban and Kola Abiola transcends only Yoruba alone, Tinubu used almost all the template for Abiola so a win for Tinubu is also a win for Abiola son.

Go and read history of SDP and you’ll know why Adewole will
Support him.

For Okupe, I don’t see anywhere he congratulated Tinubu.
Re: Has Kola Abiola Congratulated Tinubu? by Felabrity: 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
LegendHero:

If Peter Obi had won, probably you Igbos and your symphatizers would have congratulated him too coz of tribe.

Jagaban and Kola Abiola transcends only Yoruba alone, Tinubu used almost all the template for Abiola so a win for Tinubu is also a win for Abiola son.

Go and read history of SDP and you’ll know why Adewole will
Support him.

For Okupe, I don’t see anywhere he congratulated Tinubu.
I am not Igbo, let that sink in

And I am aware Tinubu won his senatorial bid under SDP
Re: Has Kola Abiola Congratulated Tinubu? by LegendHero(m): 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
Felabrity:
I am not Igbo, let that sink in

And I am aware Tinubu won his senatorial bid under SDP

So what are you? Nupe?

Felabrity:
igbo are the most peaceful people to live it, that's a fact
They don't care if you are from Yobe or Oyo

Yoruba is the inverse, ask Remi Tinubu
Re: Has Kola Abiola Congratulated Tinubu? by Felabrity: 9:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
LegendHero:

So what are you? Nupe?

Igbos and Yorubas are not the only tribe in Nigeria

And to the other post, I have been to different places in Nigeria and lived with different tribes
Re: Has Kola Abiola Congratulated Tinubu? by Finesse247: 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
[quote author=LegendHero post=121745065]

Ogbeni shey na eveeything Punch and other newspaper go carry ni?

When Adewole congratulated Tinubu, you see am for
punch?

[/quote
You are all over this thread defending the undefendable

(1) (Reply)

02 MAY 2023: Todays Newspaper Headlines And Stories / End Of Subsidy May Mark The End Of NNPC / See As Reno Omokri Reveals How Tinubu Disgrace Buhari As PDP Support TINUBU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.