Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,028 members, 7,946,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

Crypto Gurus In The House Please Advise Me. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Gurus In The House Please Advise Me. (348 Views)

Crypto Gurus Come In Here / Crypto Gurus.. What Really Determines The Price Fluctuations Of Bitcoin Etherum? / Crypto Gurus , Earn $228 In 8days No Investment Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crypto Gurus In The House Please Advise Me. by udede(m): 2:58am On Mar 15, 2023
I'm a novies in this crypto thing. I am currently mining only CORE and Pi coin.
I recently thought of selling my Pi, .
Please house, what is the current value of Pi.
Re: Crypto Gurus In The House Please Advise Me. by DMCY: 3:20am On Mar 15, 2023
udede:

There’s a whole lot of money to be made on core chain, yesterday a coin still did a number of x on the chain. You need to go to the crypto section to be enlightened more on crypto.

P:S don’t pay anyone here to teach you cryptooo, everything you need to learn is on google,YouTube and on forum like this where you can expand your knowledge.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Gurus In The House Please Advise Me. by udede(m): 3:51am On Mar 15, 2023
DMCY:

There’s a whole lot of money to be made on core chain, yesterday a coin still did a number of x on the chain. You need to go to the crypto section to be enlightened more on crypto.

P:S don’t pay anyone here to teach you cryptooo, everything you need to learn is on google,YouTube and on forum like this where you can expand your knowledge.

Shalom!
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Crypto Gurus In The House Please Advise Me. by yrhuhfy113: 4:15am On Mar 15, 2023
udede:

the best way to learn anything is to start from SCRATCH.... so go to youtube and type, HOW TO MAKE MONEY DAILY WITH CRYPTO IN NIGERIA 2023 or 2022

it will give you good videos that will explain it all for you.
Re: Crypto Gurus In The House Please Advise Me. by udede(m): 4:53am On Mar 15, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

the best way to learn anything is to start from SCRATCH.... so go to youtube and type, HOW TO MAKE MONEY DAILY WITH CRYPTO IN NIGERIA 2023 or 2022

it will give you good videos that will explain it all for you.
thanks
Re: Crypto Gurus In The House Please Advise Me. by Sahahac1(m): 7:22am On Mar 15, 2023
I can teach u.
Check my number on
My signature.
Watch the videos below in my signature

(1) (Reply)

How To Run Commercial Garri Processing Business Profitably / Stock Broker In Abeokuta / Earn 20% Of Your Capital Every 30days. Port Harcourt And Other Cities Can Join

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.