Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,038 members, 7,916,003 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:46 PM

Ying Too Like Yanga - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ying Too Like Yanga (119 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ying Too Like Yanga by EastAlchemist: 6:15am On Mar 15, 2023
This very picture with diverse meanings
But something straight forward shows
A closed system of light and darkness coexisting peacefully and equally .They both understand and acknowledge the powers and qualities of each other so no one is trying to overdo
This carved out picture can be called chiukwu(the big spirit/energy of force ).
This big spirit was in charge of tuning the wheels of the universe making sure the universe was in constant motion and everything was working perfectly together for the creator
externally for the human in the universe
Sometimes the experience can be positive and you see people become joyous, talk and even celebrate it
Sometimes the experience can be negative and you see anxiety ,chaos ,wars which isn’t caused by the negative experience itself but the fears and panic caused by it..

Both experiences are natural and mostly come as consequences of actions externally too
Facing them both whenever they face us too might just be a good idea I guess
At least the more you face the negative experience the less negative it becomes for you

Sometimes I try to recreate this using the human body as the closed system leaving me with the yingyang of my mind

6Am thoughts
As day comes so must night
Instead of running away from what must come
I must be prepared to face it
If I walk alone in the dark I stumble so I must use a torch or lantern till I see myself
Walking freely at night without a lantern or a torch
And walking the day freely also with my eyes closed
Till one day I will walk and walk and realize that the sun had been still for days
They had gotten married
Look My night and day has become day
My bride and groom
Now we walk as one
To the glory of our creator
Today will be a great day Amen tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Understanding What Faith Is. Part 84. / 100% Free Training For Churches Throughout Nigeria / The Truth Will Set You Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.