Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,968 members, 7,873,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week (39482 Views)

How APC Shared Party Structure In Rivers Between Amaechi, Wike Loyalists / Lagos Declares Total Clampdown On Alcohol Sales, Street Trading In Parks, Garage / Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by incandescentena: 7:39am On Mar 15, 2023
Wike the drunk wanted to be a drunking vice president. His drinking level increased when Tambuwa showed him pepper in the primaries.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by Ezzymadu(m): 7:40am On Mar 15, 2023
OGA it be like say U travel b4 presidential election I say welcome
Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by Penguin2: 7:40am On Mar 15, 2023
Moh247:
undecided

Wike talks too much... How will a Governor say he called his friends early in the morning to drink 40 years old vintage wine to celebrate Atiku's loss on a working day

So while civil servants and people of the states are busy working, Wike was flexing

And to crown his stupidity, he did a very poor rigging job for your Agbado master which left traces everywhere and might likely be one of the numerous evidences that would be used to annul the sham conducted by INEC.

Tinubu shouldn’t have contracted Wike😎

But something tells me Wike did what he did deliberately to implicate your Agbado lord and saviour.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by Penguin2: 7:40am On Mar 15, 2023
Moh247:
undecided

Wike talks too much... How will a Governor say he called his friends early in the morning to drink 40 years old vintage wine to celebrate Atiku's loss on a working day

So while civil servants and people of the states are busy working, Wike was flexing

And to crown his stupidity, he did a very poor rigging job for your Agbado master which left traces everywhere and might likely be one of the numerous evidences that would be used to annul the sham conducted by INEC.

But something tells me Wike did what he did deliberately to implicate your Agbado lord and saviour.🤣

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by zoedew: 7:40am On Mar 15, 2023
WHO ARE YOU?
Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by ogascomax: 7:40am On Mar 15, 2023
Wike the drunk😀😀😀.
Wike is all about naming calling. Today Atiku, Atiku, Atiku, d next Ameachi, Ameachi it's always about people. I have never seen a governor once in my life doing hype man like Wike and it's only about individuals. Who does that? Only Wike. You won't here any governor calling people out just like that, on a daily basis.
Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by OBTOREPA(m): 7:41am On Mar 15, 2023
My Love for Amaechi is super, anytime any day.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by victorazy(m): 7:41am On Mar 15, 2023
olatade:
Governor Akeredolu's wife who is an Igbo woman wanted to contest for Senate in her state, I learnt that Igbos kicked against it just because she now bears Yoruba name,the same Igbo want to make chinedu a governor of strong Lagos State,

They are joking.

This Ekiti boy you no dey rest?

Nobody has legal rite to stop her from contesting, just that she was not determined to contest. Intimidation is part of the game, she allowed herself to be intimidated.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by Gozac: 7:41am On Mar 15, 2023
Righthussle:
We like the drunk , we don't like you. Rest.
Who are you?
Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by Encyclopedia1: 7:42am On Mar 15, 2023
Plus Wike, plus all of una be brewery.
Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by Taiga2023: 7:42am On Mar 15, 2023
Righthussle:
talk for your self
Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by Moh247: 7:42am On Mar 15, 2023
Penguin2:

But something tells me Wike did what he did deliberately to implicate your Agbado lord and saviour.

I am contesting the process of the election in court not the result because Tinubu is my Father----. Peter Obi 2023
Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 15, 2023
Asgard13:
Nothing new …

Is an open secret .. man is drunk 22 hours out of 24.

The pain of leaving Government house is really depressing

Reality has dawn on him..

Bro, 50 million naira a week? You're buying Amaechi's cheap blackmail? Get real. It is Amaechi who is fcked and depressed not Wike who smartly did Asiwaju a good turn and can expect same in return.

The likes of you are educated, intelligent and potential leaders of the many gullible and unexposed Nigerians seeking guidance and direction.

You should show them how to think and not get down to their level.

Amaechi lost out on all counts and appears finished in politics today unless Tinubu rehabilitates him.

He contested APC primaries and lost. He refused myopically and pettily to back Tinubu's campaign showing he is not a highest level political leader aware that politics is about permanent interests.

Amaechi, of his own doing, now faces an uncertain future where the incoming President will give the sagacious Wike, drunk or not, the political protection and backing that means Amaechi is permanently fcked and fifth class in his own State of origin.

Amaechi can keep lying like the loser and desperado he is but those of us who drink the finest stuff know Wike cannot spend 50m a week on Alcohol. Not even 5 million Naira. How much is 50 years finest scotch whiskey or cognac?

Amaechi should be careful because he is now on a course of creating a legacy of a loser and bitter scorned woman if he does not gain his political senses quickly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by tamdun: 7:42am On Mar 15, 2023
Is that even possible,one man spend 50m on alcohol weekly,Amaechi can lie sha
Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by spagettiluv: 7:42am On Mar 15, 2023
olatade:
Governor Akeredolu's wife who is an Igbo woman wanted to contest for Senate in her state, I learnt that Igbos kicked against it just because she now bears Yoruba name,the same Igbo want to make chinedu a governor of strong Lagos State,

They are joking.
oga leave shalaye jhare,nah why I like northerners,them no dey Make noise.come out on Saturday to vote sanwo olu,no come here to dey make noise on NL.
Saturday,am picking my PVC to vote sanwo Lekan si .
No room for chinedu omo ibo in yoruba land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by victorazy(m): 7:43am On Mar 15, 2023
OBTOREPA:
My Love for Amaechi is super, anytime any day.

Then Judas must be your uncle grin
Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by HIPROFILE(m): 7:44am On Mar 15, 2023
aaah AMAECHI don deh talk? shuuu shocked
Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by Badonasty(m): 7:44am On Mar 15, 2023
Lol…that drink seller don hammer for wike 8 years
Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by FireUpNow(m): 7:44am On Mar 15, 2023
Na free money so he can waste it. A parrot like Wike.
Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 15, 2023
Penguin2:

Keep fooling yourself. You have always been a sentimental and myopic desperado and you will forever remain such.
Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by ipobarecriminals: 7:45am On Mar 15, 2023
sad A drunk man that make us proud. Thank You Wicked Wike for being a drunkard
Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by Ezi1993(f): 7:45am On Mar 15, 2023
Righthussle:
You like the rigger.
Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by Tee2027: 7:45am On Mar 15, 2023
Sorry who is Rotimi Amaechi again? Is that a gorilla name or a zoo name?
Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by drealcivilceno(m): 7:46am On Mar 15, 2023
olatade:

They are joking.

Una go just come write any thing wey Una like.

Na wa oooh!
Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by Sleekfingers: 7:47am On Mar 15, 2023
Moh247:
undecided

Wike talks too much... How will a Governor say he called his friends early in the morning to drink [b]40 years old vintage wine [/b]to celebrate Atiku's loss on a working day

So while civil servants and people of the states were busy working, Wike was flexing

Shagari, Buhari, Yaradua , and Tinubu were once chain smokers and they still became head of state

Abacha was a drunk, Obasanjo love palm wine and were womaniser

No saint in Politics.. Wike is just lousy with his vices

It is whiskey
Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by everythinggirly(f): 7:47am On Mar 15, 2023
Both Wike and Ameachi are stupid!
Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by Ofunaofu: 7:48am On Mar 15, 2023
Greyworld:
Ameachi brought in Wike the drunk. Now he is bringing cole. Tomorrow he ll tell us smtin stupid.

The bolded is not true

Amaechi did not make Wike governor
Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:48am On Mar 15, 2023
The Presidential Election Jugernauts and what they were known for:
Wike: Drunk.
Tinubu: Weed, druggie, Bullion van
Osinbajo: Pastor.
Obi: Spare parts.
Atiku: Dubai.

Nigerians voted for Tinubu. sad
Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by Jones4190(m): 7:49am On Mar 15, 2023
Righthussle:
we know amerchi, we know wike but who are you?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Wike Is A Drunk, Spends N50m On Alcohol Per Week by jamesversion: 7:49am On Mar 15, 2023
Righthussle:

Who be we? I'm not sure you're from Rivers state. Cos this statement of yours is from a point of Ignorance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Cattle Market Maiduguri This Morning(Graphic Pics) / Dr. Onyeama Chased Away From Nigeria Embassy In Vienna, Austria By IPOB / New Look Of Bama, A City That Was Once Taken Over By Boko Haram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.