Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,972 members, 7,873,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

IF ALL OF A SUDDEN THE BVAS MALFUNCTIONED ON ELECTION DAY- FAROTIMI PREDICTED. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IF ALL OF A SUDDEN THE BVAS MALFUNCTIONED ON ELECTION DAY- FAROTIMI PREDICTED. (455 Views)

Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure / INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) / Using The BVAS For The Conduct Of Elections Has Come To Stay, No Going Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IF ALL OF A SUDDEN THE BVAS MALFUNCTIONED ON ELECTION DAY- FAROTIMI PREDICTED. by Naijap99us(f): 8:44am On Mar 15, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddOTFVk8cr4

Good morning my people ❤️❤️❤️
Sending my big bear 🐻 hugs to y'all💕
May God bless your day 🙏

Family, we aren't paying attention to UNCLE DELE FAROTIMI He predicted everything that happened in this election to tiniest details 4 months ago.

If only, we would've listened to be better prepared. I really wished we took his prediction seriously.

Wait, I will be right back. Let me grab a cup of ☕️
Re: IF ALL OF A SUDDEN THE BVAS MALFUNCTIONED ON ELECTION DAY- FAROTIMI PREDICTED. by Racoon(m): 8:46am On Mar 15, 2023
True! No be today INEC have been promising Nigerians free, fair and credible elections.
Re: IF ALL OF A SUDDEN THE BVAS MALFUNCTIONED ON ELECTION DAY- FAROTIMI PREDICTED. by alcuin(m): 8:48am On Mar 15, 2023
Did BVAS malfunction?
Re: IF ALL OF A SUDDEN THE BVAS MALFUNCTIONED ON ELECTION DAY- FAROTIMI PREDICTED. by Dreal1247: 9:01am On Mar 15, 2023
If someone steals your belonging, won't you go and retrieve it from him?

1 Samuel 17:34-37 And David said unto Saul, Thy servant kept his father's sheep, and there came a lion, and a bear, and took a lamb out of the flock:
And I went out after him, and smote him, and delivered it out of his mouth: and when he arose against me, I caught him by his beard, and smote him, and slew him.
Thy servant slew both the lion and the bear: and this uncircumcised Philistine shall be as one of them, seeing he hath defied the armies of the living God.
David said moreover, The LORD that delivered me out of the paw of the lion, and out of the paw of the bear, he will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine. And Saul said unto David, Go, and the LORD be with thee.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bible.kingjamesbiblelite
Re: IF ALL OF A SUDDEN THE BVAS MALFUNCTIONED ON ELECTION DAY- FAROTIMI PREDICTED. by OfoIgbo: 9:21am On Mar 15, 2023
alcuin:
Did BVAS malfunction?

Yes BVAS malfunctioned.

INEC officials at the polling units couldn't upload results into the BVAS server.

(1) (Reply)

The Resurgence Of Piracy/militancy In Niger Delta & Gulf Of Guinea / One Fact About An Igbo Person. / PDP Gov Candidate Take Full Lead After Collation In 17 Lgas, Set To Be Declared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.