Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes (25104 Views)

How To Transition To Wearing A Glueless Wig? / Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) / Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by mechanics(m): 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
Not everyone will like wearing shoes, I wear all of them join depending on the occasion.
Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by frankson1(m): 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
blacksam01:
guyz..this habit has been on and off during my teenage years and mom cautioned us against not wearing a foot wear ( shoe particularly) so we dont get peirced by sharp object..we end up weari g them to bed most of the time..and sh comes to remove them

...during my varsity days..in economics department it was mandatory to always wear shoes or sandals by both male nd female, as pam slippers are banned. i prefered shoe cuz of our outlook which usually resemble bankers outlook ( of course pam will make a nonsense of it..

watching movies , also news i noticed that Nigerians aare the only people on earth aside the arabs dt dont wear shoes..so it solidified my stance..many atimes i see guyz return from abroad and hardky can move around without wearing good shoes...

i wore shoes for straight 4years in my varisty days

after skl.. interviews days outlook and of course most of my school like clothing became my norm..i hv since gotten adicted to shoes dat i salivate on seeing good ones..

currently i tend to see ppl ( especially guys ) who dont wear shoe as shabily dressed and nomata what they wear and how expensive it is....they look like well dressed tout..

please am.i normal..?

i mean like i wear shoes like 90% of the time..only in my compound or neighborhood do i wear pam slippers..and i hate to buy them

it lead me to ask the question...why are Nigerians not wearing shoes most of the time...?

You're not alone in this circle. I don't have a single pams slippers.
Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by Oluwainnie(f): 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
But why would you even think you're abnormal because you love putting on shoes🤔🤔
Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by letitrainnow(m): 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2023
blacksam01:
guyz..this habit has been on and off during my teenage years and mom cautioned us against not wearing a foot wear ( shoe particularly) so we dont get peirced by sharp object..we end up weari g them to bed most of the time..and sh comes to remove them

...during my varsity days..in economics department it was mandatory to always wear shoes or sandals by both male nd female, as pam slippers are banned. i prefered shoe cuz of our outlook which usually resemble bankers outlook ( of course pam will make a nonsense of it..

watching movies , also news i noticed that Nigerians aare the only people on earth aside the arabs dt dont wear shoes..so it solidified my stance..many atimes i see guyz return from abroad and hardky can move around without wearing good shoes...

after skl.. interviews days outlook and of course most of my school like clothing became my norm..i hv since gotten adicted to shoes dat i salivate on seeing good ones..

currently i tend to see ppl ( especially guys ) who dont wear shoe as shabily dressed and nomata what they wear and how expensive it is....they look like well dressed tout..

please am.i normal..?

i mean like i wear shoes like 90% of the time..only in my compound or neighborhood do i wear pam slippers..and i hate to buy them

it lead me to ask the question...why are Nigerians not wearing shoes most of the time...?

Just individual preference
Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by Gsently: 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
SOME PEOPLE NO GET SHOE TO WEAR.

Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by abobote: 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
Me too, I wear shoes from Monday till Sunday, not every Sunday though
Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by rosemary67l: 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
Do your feet smell? If not. why the worry?Do your feet smell? If not. why the worry?...
Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by madjune(m): 8:52pm On Mar 15, 2023
Loving and wearing shoes is good but being in the tropics, your feet need occasional cooling.

Being cramped in shoes most of the time makes you prone to having athlete's foot.

Also, smelly feet from regular socks covering.
Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by Joyicy(f): 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2023
Shoes are beautiful. Rock your shoes with elegance jare
Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by FairlyUSEDpussy: 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
blacksam01:

please am.i normal..?

Oga e sure me sah.......nah one suegbe or su guy u go be........or probably just one "nice guy"

The only time I comfortably wore............shoe during 5yrs stay in varsity was during practicals and project defense...........
Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by FairlyUSEDpussy: 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
blacksam01:

please am.i normal..?

Oga e sure me sah.......nah one suegbe or su guy u go be........or probably just one "nice guy"

The only time I comfortably wore............shoe during my 5yrs stay in varsity was during practicals and project defense...........
Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:26pm On Mar 15, 2023
Karlifate:
grin grin

"10 ways to become a millionaire in 10 weeks"

👇
You won't kill us with laugh o

2 Likes

Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by Sleekfingers: 9:26pm On Mar 15, 2023
sukkot:
lol I believe they look stupid on men over the age of 30. They look real good on teenagers though hehe

Wrong..... Converse is good for any age. But not those colorful ones for matured men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by babaowambe: 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2023
I,m addicted to wearing shorts , nothing new there
Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by Alapogentle: 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
pocohantas:

Lmao! Welcome to Naija, dearest Sukkot!
Good evening aunty pocohantas I know I shouldn't be doing this, I have no option I'm having fever but I no know if na hunger make me feel like I de sick, pls can you help me with anything to get food/drugs?
Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by Enemyofpeace: 9:52pm On Mar 15, 2023
Upon all our problems in Nigeria, na our shoe problem dey give this one headaches. Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by Emyres: 9:55pm On Mar 15, 2023
You are normal.

Me too, I don't wear pams. It's shoes. My last pams was bought in 2020 after like 3 years of not having one.
Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by eteba(m): 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2023
So with all these Emeliefe abi Efiefiele saga, na shoes come be your problem

Hmmmmm, u don meanit!
Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by nedekid: 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
My bloda, nothing do you.
I remember one aboki sports minister during the Obj gov that will wear track suits with formal shoes. grin
Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by nedekid: 10:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by Spandau: 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
blacksam01:

please am.i normal..?

You're not alone my friend. Been wearing clothes way back. Can't remember when I started but it got do bad that anytime I want to go out, I wear them. Even up till now.
Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by Jamersirwin1971: 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2023
Well it's normal . I remember having a friend who was based in Ghana . Any time he comes back to Nigeria he is always on sneakers . I tot it was abnormal ... He would wear it daily and i could see he was used to it ... Then I also came to Ghana , I found out that most Ghanaians were used to sneakers daily even ice cream sellers and car conductors ( they call them mate here ) . My first few days when we go out since I was new . I would put on palm slippers , everyone else would wear sneakers. Until we get to our destination, I would look odd . Then I changed . Me self start to dey wear sneakers .. it's been 6 years now .. and I can tell you I wear sneakers daily .. I have more than 30 of them here on Ghana ... Most of my other Nigerian friends have like 40-50 on their rooms .... I only wear slippers to buy something on street .. even if I am going to the third street or second , I will wear my all stars .. maybe beCshse here in Ghana most of their street has Asphalt/ interlocking/ cemented roads ..

It sometimes takes me three weeks to step on sands . So it also helps your sneakers clean on a daily basis. It some times games me a month or two to even was or do full cleaning to it ...

1 Like

Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
blacksam01:

please am.i normal..?

our weather and Arab weather does not permit tonbe wearing shoes all the time.we have a hot weather.So we tend to dress casually most times
Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by eddytor: 12:03am On Mar 16, 2023
blacksam01:

please am.i normal..?

you are not alone. I sometimes work from home. I have to dress and wear my shoes before mounting my laptop at my dining. Shoe's are always on.
Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by AsaBlackheart(m): 1:30am On Mar 16, 2023
blacksam01:

please am.i normal..?

This your post dey hard to read o.
But it's personal choice. I used to wear shoes a lot but got tired of them cos they started feeling restrictive. I like my body to be lightweight and easy to move around. So i prefer pam sandals over classic shoes now.
Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by ddeola: 1:32am On Mar 16, 2023
Wear it.
Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by TyroneP(m): 6:15am On Mar 16, 2023
Growing up was like you too. It's quite normal for you to wear shoe depending on where you find yourself. I wear shoes six days a week and for at least 10 hours a day while at work. If you're more of a corporate guy working in a corporate environment, you'll enjoy wearing your Brogues and Oxfords variants more just like me. I stand out at meetings both within and outside the country...simply my addiction to great shoes.

blacksam01:

please am.i normal..?

Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by Focusmind: 6:29am On Mar 16, 2023
Me, I don't wear shoes, as in normal corporate shoes at all.

But if na sneakers or trainers, mehn, on daily basis. I wear them to church, workouts, strolling. I have ones that fits in with suites or corporate casual jackets.
Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by SweetVibe: 7:11am On Mar 16, 2023
seanwilliam:
I no even get shoes.
grin Na palm and sandal I get grin e be like me and you no fit be friend cos I hate people that wear shoe , I feel that they take life too serious grin
My thoughts exactly.

Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by Solocoin: 7:26am On Mar 16, 2023
You just give a perfect example the Arab nation's. Shoe is to protect your leg so from getting injury from a sharp objects or dashing your leg from something. The Westerners wear shoes always because of their weather is always cold and you expect someone who's having a hot weather to always wear shoes all the time? Just like you looking down on someone who's not wearing a suit, the Westerners wear it to give them heat.
Went to somewhere and passed a man on suit on a very sunny and hot weather everyone in the car had a good laugh and the driving was saying how is this man feeling now with suit and this hot sun and he was sweating. As long as your footwear is complement your clothes it's fine because you're not going for competition and beside you won't see any Nigerian wear Pam's to important occasion, only use it casually.
Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by blacksam01: 8:03am On Mar 16, 2023
eddytor:

you are not alone. I sometimes work from home. I have to dress and wear my shoes before mounting my laptop at my dining. Shoe's are always on.

jeeez!
Re: I Am Addicted To Wearing Shoes by Slmgirldippussy: 8:05am On Mar 16, 2023
blacksam01:

please am.i normal..?

How I wish I can be this addicted
Slippers Pam's makes is too causal and makes people think less of u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rachel Edjeren Haunted By Indian Hair She Fixed / Amazing Makeup Transformation / 10 Things Every Woman Must Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.