Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,857 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party (32471 Views)

Tinubu's Silence And Unreported Achievements - Tunde Rahman / 20 IPOB Members Arrested In Orlu Over Attacks On Soldiers / Defections: Buhari’s Men Angry Over Tinubu's Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by CHAQUR: 6:41am On Mar 16, 2023
Point of correction... Sanwoolu is the man in charge of the state not BAT... take it or leave it, Tinubu shall take charge of you, control your dealings from the 29th of May. Tell your Papas & Mamas to tread easy, asiwaju is just coming.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:44am On Mar 16, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Attack at where? Cos I see no attack anywhere.

Anyway una go see attack very soon

Blabbing as usual.....What did Babagida say when he hears the war chanters of Yoruba people??.....can you remind me abeg..lols

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by mukthar2000(m): 6:44am On Mar 16, 2023
Well, Yunusa Tanko do u have any clear evidence that any Igbo shop or market was attacked since ASIWAJU elected winner ?
Why are u so hypocritical and guilty conscience fool Tanko,
You and you peoples doesn't vote him, does that give you involuntary for blackmailed, why can't you just keep ur dirty mouth short to let peace rain and not to keep Igbo brothers in hypertension .
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by isaiahethan: 6:47am On Mar 16, 2023
oyin44:
If the ibos feel uncomfortable living with the Yoruba in Lagos..

They can go back to their jungle...at least, no one will stop them..

Goatsss you couldn't build a room for yourself. Continue putting your dirty mind on igbos properties. Your deceiving yourself. Tribalism will definitely wipe out your generation ozou. You better don't quote me cos I don't read bullshits

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:49am On Mar 16, 2023
Lanretoye:
If they cannot cohabit with sense with their landlords them go smell pepper. who no get email address wan dey dictate for who get forum.ewu,shayb u be mod,go and ban him now.
U offer them ride,then wan dey drag steering...awon were.

Lols, soon you will be crying and run to one babalawo for juju after killing your likes kill your brothers to mine his skull for more protections and charms......

Oga , you are not up to anything in Yoruba land ,...
Nobody knows you exists except your phone....lols

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by Donedeal1(m): 6:54am On Mar 16, 2023
" If I were Tinubu" you can't be so bury that.

This people who have just been compensated

For carelessly burning the Akere spare parts market,

This people who stopped APC from campaign

This people who illegally hold campaign rally at market dominated by them.

So who is being attack? Swerve n Park well abeg
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by adunnioladipupo: 7:32am On Mar 16, 2023
Yorubalandlord:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/tinubus-silence-over-attacks-on-igbo-in-lagos-dangerous-for-nigeria-labour-party/

May God punopu you for saying this trash.

Where's the evidence that anyone is been attacked?

And by the way is not a must he respond to everything if at all it happens.

How many times have Obi reacted or condemned this kingmen from the killing?

All this your saying is irrelevant and as such Tinubu has alota on his desk to sort out and not just this mai propaganda.

He has deligate Obi to oversee same since hesh jobless at the moment.

Bikonu
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by harmony75: 7:48am On Mar 16, 2023
raskymonojendor:
No proof that Ibos are being attacked. If they are, then it will be an attack from IPOB (Lagos Chapter).
foolishness is in your DNA you can never be free from foolishness in life!
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by Civeli(m): 8:09am On Mar 16, 2023
Knife has cut child in hand and his trowing away the knife.

So sad that ibo allowed themselves to be used.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by FAKKEH: 8:25am On Mar 16, 2023
bencr7:
shut up Jo,remove southeast and South south in Lagos,then lagos marketing value will collapse.
The market that's been existing before your forefathers came!
Please read about Oyo empire history and don't be childish.
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by SWATMan: 8:30am On Mar 16, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
He is right.Tinubu is an ethnic bigot

Nothing new, was he not also silent when his kinsmen were attacked? That's been his trademark; cold and insensitive. But if a market is burnt down in Kaura Namoda, he would take a flight to commiserate with the Governor and the victims. cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 16, 2023
“If am I am Tinubu, I will call my supporters to order and reduce acrimony"

The above rigmarole refers,

The first thing Tinubu said after casting his vote was that no matter what, his supporters should not cause any violence. This I watched live on TV. You cannot expect a president elect to be speaking on issues as if the power is already in his hands. Call on the President Buhari and Sanwo Olu, the state governor to intervene not Tinubu. If I may advise, stop trying to bear the lion in his den. No one can freely attempt all rubbish you do in Lagos if they were in your lanlock.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by Everfrank(m): 9:11am On Mar 16, 2023
raskymonojendor:
No proof that Ibos are being attacked. If they are, then it will be an attack from IPOB (Lagos Chapter).
Peter Obi was silent when a heavily pregnant Hausa woman was gunned down along with her three daughters in the east last year. He was equally silent when scores of northern youths were massacred, burnt down and probably some of their body parts eaten by cannibals in the same east.
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by honeyB2018: 9:16am On Mar 16, 2023
Diligent1:

Oga, there are other tribes in Lagos State, why igbos claiming Lagos is a no man's land, they are too arrogant. This is how they caused trouble in South Africa, Malaysia, Dubai and some other countries spoiling the image of Nigeria. If you give them small opportunity to use your property, they will want to claim that property.

I don't want to be hard on you, going by your post. Saying that Lagos State, is a No MAN'S Land, is quite unreasonable. A piece of Land, belongs to someone. As IGBOS say it's a no man's land, but when they buy lands here, somebody collects money from them and give them receipt. This shows you, that someone owns the land.
There's no tribe in Nigeria, that has no bad side. Your Yoruba side, has their own negative, which I don't want to mention here. I'm a victim of the bad side of Yoruba, that I don't want to talk about here.
But in my post, you didn't address the point that I raised. If IGBOS are these bad, answer the following question.
(1) How lands of the Yorubas and Lagosian, have the IGBOS collected from any South western states, where they stay? Is it only in Lagos State, in the whole of Yoruba land that they stay?
(2) If Yorubas are too good, as you want us to believe, why do they always fight against the strangers in their land. I just told you of the one in 2003, between the Yorubas and the Hsusas, in Shagamu, it happened,in Mile12, it happened all between the Hsusas and the Yorubas?
A bad work man always quarrel with his stools. If you are bad, you are bad, no two ways about it.
2023, the IGBOS are been threatened in the place where you say you are generous.
Yorubas, have one dirty character, I will like you all to purge, stop been threatened, by the successes of your visitors or the strangers that lives with you.
You lost election in Lagos State, all IGBOS must die, but you forgot that it's not all IGBOS, that voted Obi, some IGBOS, voted for APC. Some Yorubas voted for Obi. This is democracy, you can't force every one to your side
Thanks
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by Johnaden468(m): 9:21am On Mar 16, 2023
Obi started this mess in Nigeria politics, it has never been like this before. I'm happy he did
not win.
Yorubalandlord:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/tinubus-silence-over-attacks-on-igbo-in-lagos-dangerous-for-nigeria-labour-party/
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by BOFAT: 9:35am On Mar 16, 2023
Either we like it or not, he has come to stay. ''Ariwo ko ni Music''.Let maintain peace on the land. No permanent enemy in politics. Let President Elect BOLA AHMED TINUBU rest a little now. I warned a friend that is from another trible that " the issue of nobody owns lagos will not be swept under carpet" by given respect to the owner of the land is the first peace to negotiate for in this country. No matter how peaceful we are in the country all of us must respect our landlord in respective of the community we are.
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by Ayomivic(m): 10:00am On Mar 16, 2023
Yorubalandlord:

You spoke the truth.

Lagos should let people decide on whom they want. Sanwolu should let his good work he did in Lagos speak for him.

But ,one thing I also love in your words is that you called Tinubu an elected president.

Do Nigerians Gods by telling Me Obi that we Nigerians elected Tinubu as president ,no mandate was stolen . The last election was one of the bet election in Nigeria . It was free and fare.
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by senatoreze: 10:01am On Mar 16, 2023
The social media was awashed with video clips where Igbo voters were threatened and disenfranchised. They were treated like second class citizens in their own country.

There was neither a condemnation nor an apprehension of the culprits.

The igbo people have strived and thrived beyond the satanic invasion of Nigerian forces in what was deceptively termed a civil war. Surmounting challenges is in the DNA of a typical Igbo man and/ woman.

Igbos are not tenants in Lagos, they are residents just like other Nigerians and non Nigerians living in Lagos.

Many Igbo residents in Lagos are land and house owners just as other Nigerians.

All Yoruba people in Lagos didn't vote for tinubu. All people of other tribes in Lagos didn't vote for apc.

Why then must all igbo people vote for him? Don't they have the right of choice of their own candidates just like other Nigerians?
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by henrydav: 10:21am On Mar 16, 2023
IpobAntidote:

You are filled with gullibility, shallowness and ignorance. Very bad for your life and future. Pls make sure that you do not pass these on to your next generation. Thanks
Bitterness at it peek
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by AFRICANJAMAICA: 11:20am On Mar 16, 2023
oyin44:

They should be thinking of all these Instead of messing around. ..

Let them maintain a silent culture with their host. .They make too much of noise

What do you mean by noise......

You sold your land to me,to go and spray d money on wasiu and owambe....
You want me to still be bowing down to you..
Host in indeed..is more like jelousy
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by Haforlaby777: 11:28am On Mar 16, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

ethnic bigot who had people of different tribes and regions in his cabinet as governor? una days starts and ends with tinubu's obsession

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by Slurity(m): 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2023
BurialGround:
cheesy

Tinubu told us that MUSLIM MUSLIM ticket will destabilize Nigeria hence he jettisoned it and gave his right to Osibanjo.

Permit me to say that Nigeria is about to be destabilized as Tinubu said due to this MUSLIM MUSLIM ticket.
shatap.... You are talking nonsense. States under Christian/Christian and Muslim /Muslim leadership did not vanish or in war, so also Nigeria. This is the nonsense campaign against Tinubu from some shallow Christian brethren making them to avoid performance and go for Obi who is a just a big risk of try and error. I am a Christian and I can't overlook the performance propensity of Tinubu for anybody else because of religion.
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by ObidenceNeckpre: 2:35pm On Mar 16, 2023
kee ursef if u are sad. u and ur igbo leaders are worse of. u sow tribal hate u reap tribal hate in multiple fonds , edioooooot shocked shocked shocked shocked
kcnwaigbo:
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by Mraphel: 7:01pm On Mar 16, 2023
LUCASC:

Aren't you people ashamed that Igbos are making waves in your precious Lagos😂, dominating you in your own acclaimed land economically, buying off your properties, becoming landlords in your own lands, you shouldn't be talking when Igbos are talking😜
I m not ashamed but happy cause will go take all of them back like they did for them in PH. grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by Poleski: 10:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
raskymonojendor:

It's easy to recognize a post from an id*iot.
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by Exedyne: 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2023
Everfrank:

Peter Obi was silent when a heavily pregnant Hausa woman was gunned down along with her three daughters in the east last year. He was equally silent when scores of northern youths were massacred, burnt down and probably some of their body parts eaten by cannibals in the same east.

Pitobifraud is a pretender
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by LUCASC(m): 9:48am On Mar 17, 2023
Mraphel:

I m not ashamed but happy cause will go take all of them back like they did for them in PH. grin cheesy
We😂 you and who? It's only on a platform like this you vent your jealousy, but don't worry since we all are one Nigeria, no need Lagos Na all of us get am😂😂😂😂.
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by Dawnofhope: 11:15am On Mar 17, 2023
Alba3:
Your advice should start with the Igbos. It will be difficult and dangerous to repeat what they did against Buhari and his people to Yorubas. Buhari people are not that many online compared with the Yorubas. It's going to be fire for fire online and in the street if Igbo leaders refused to caution their outbursts and loudness. We were all here during June 12 crisis and they all ran away after beating so much chest.
i'm not from the south, you mean I should be talking about Anambra while the Topic is about Lagos?
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by Dawnofhope: 11:21am On Mar 17, 2023
Zincfingers:

See Oloriburuku ipob terrorist advising the relatively peaceful Yorubaland .
Your people are dragging position with boko haram now osu.
Hypocrites
Thank God i'm not Ipob or Igbo or from any state in the south, if you guys like Burn the whole south is your business . I just want all of us to stand against evil . When they welcome Ipob in the south east, who lost most ? The same people who keep Monster will Monster consume
Re: Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party by Dawnofhope: 11:26am On Mar 17, 2023
CBR100:

u shud be more concern with wat ipob is turning southeast to.......and average sme owner will find it difficult to even think of going to Southeast to establish an enterprise, unless someone already familiar with the terrain, Buh everyday ppl dey use nylon bag pack their load to come southwest, because of the good business climate
the did had been done in the south east . Any advise to them is just like medicine after dead . My fear is that the south west too can be like south east is the elders will Curtail now

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Obituary Poster Of Briskila, Solomon Dalung's Wife (Photo) / Precious Chikwendu Shares Photo With Jonathan / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates 61st Birthday (FFK @ 61 Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.