Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,432 members, 7,881,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:27 AM

My Wedding; You Are All Invited. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wedding; You Are All Invited. (34641 Views)

Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For / You Are All Invited...my Pre-wedding Shot / Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wedding; You Are All Invited. by PDJT: 11:13pm On Mar 16, 2023
stillme231:
the way you are taking ur time to write notes to explain ur frustrated life clearly shows that you are in pain. Baby factory product sorry o . I know how it feels to be a baby factory product. Cry me a river 😅

-You're still quoting me you demented illegitimate kid. grin
-You reveal how your Mama was a practicing prostitute prior to giving birth to you. Lol.

-Please stop bothering me with your unreadable gibberish, am not keen. Go and face your battle with mosquitoes tonight, in wherever hut you stay.

-Ilegitimate children everywhere. angry
Re: My Wedding; You Are All Invited. by stillme231: 11:56pm On Mar 16, 2023
PDJT:

-You're still quoting me you demented illegitimate kid. grin
-You reveal how your Mama was a practicing prostitute prior to giving birth to you. Lol.

-Please stop bothering me with your unreadable gibberish, am not keen. Go and face your battle with mosquitoes tonight, in wherever hut you stay.

-Ilegitimate children everywhere. angry
baby factory product grin.. what a life ..sorry o
Re: My Wedding; You Are All Invited. by RealNiggaDee(m): 5:08am On Mar 17, 2023
Remember, women just want to be fvcked hard and pampered a bit.

Never disobey this simple rule or she'd make you pay for it.

The Real Nigga has spoken
#True_Masculinity
#Alpha_Male
Re: My Wedding; You Are All Invited. by kurlz(f): 10:49am On Mar 17, 2023
Alusiizizi:

What about Tega(BBN), Etinosa(Father is a pastor), Tonto Dike and so many others, where they not from good families too?

I know this girl and her family. Those ones I know not let alone their families.
Re: My Wedding; You Are All Invited. by Louis8796: 1:19pm On Mar 17, 2023
Send me transport from cross river to Benin,then I we come?
vicshub:
You are all invited to my wedding ceremony coming up on the 25 of March, 2023. Nairalanders come and support one of your own.
Re: My Wedding; You Are All Invited. by MechanicMike: 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2023
Tsolutionifede:
hello, r u based in Ogun State, ur face looks familiar

angry
Re: My Wedding; You Are All Invited. by MechanicMike: 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2023
Nmezor:
Nope

angry
Re: My Wedding; You Are All Invited. by MechanicMike: 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
Tsolutionifede:
hello, r u based in Ogun State, ur face looks familiar

brother so was the deal between u and Nmezor sir..are u yashing her or u juss friend? (no ofeinsce) angry
Re: My Wedding; You Are All Invited. by imagrg(m): 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
Congratulation!

See as una fine!

But wait oh, how you fit withdraw money for bank take wan run the wedding?

Well, I go come the reception come eat fried rice and chicken wings. grin
Re: My Wedding; You Are All Invited. by Louis8796: 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
So how was the wedding (march 25)
vicshub:
More photos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Young Nigerian Soldier And His Bride To Be / My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.