Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,830 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:37 AM

I Need A Direction To... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need A Direction To... (222 Views)

I Need Direction To Travel From Oshodi To Trade Fair. / I Need A Direction Surulere To Ado Road Ajah / Need A Direction On How To Get To Ebute Meta Ido Terminus From Osodi.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Direction To... by Subtle77: 8:48am On Mar 16, 2023
Good morning good people,

Please I want to know how to navigate my way from Arepo, Ogun State to Hon. Mosadoluwa Cottage, HarmonyVille Estate, opposite Redbrick Homes, Beside Amen Estate, Eleko Beach rd, Ibeju-lekki, Lagos State.

I am actually scheduled for an interview at Harmony Gardens and estate Development Ltd.... I need an info please...

Thank you
Re: I Need A Direction To... by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2023
Download Bolt and input where you're headings

1 Like

Re: I Need A Direction To... by Dre183(m): 12:38am On Mar 19, 2023
Very early in the morning

From arepo bus stop, you will see private car going to VI, it should not be more than 600naira.
If you're lucky enough you can see the one going to lekki ajah straight. The price is around 800naira

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Human-like Face, 5 Things You May Not Know About The Zuma Rock / Some Emotional Picture Around The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.