Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,161 members, 7,880,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:13 PM

Lady Who Claimed That Her Only Brother Died In Lekki Toll Gate Exposed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Who Claimed That Her Only Brother Died In Lekki Toll Gate Exposed (750 Views)

Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri / 2023: Someone Who Claimed He Lost His Wealth Under Abacha Now Owns Planes – Obi / How Buhari Killed My Only Brother – Nkem Owoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Claimed That Her Only Brother Died In Lekki Toll Gate Exposed by obembet(f): 8:51am On Mar 16, 2023
Ada previously tweeted that her ONLY brother died at Lekki protest which happened on the 20th October 2020.

Same ada also tweet on the 10th November, 2021 stating that her kid bro and dad died due to cancer.

After I lost my only brother at Lekki Protest in 2020, My parents have been traumatized,especially my mom. I wished I could give them a better life they always deserved. Finally today, I moved my parents to their new house and the Joy I saw on their faces was out of this world.

Source: https://twitter.com/0malichaAda/status/1636034369763655682?t=HwpqD274XzHNStZY4_6uNA&s=19

Nlfpmod
Seun
mynd44

Re: Lady Who Claimed That Her Only Brother Died In Lekki Toll Gate Exposed by raskymonojendor: 8:52am On Mar 16, 2023
She is Obidient and yussuful.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Claimed That Her Only Brother Died In Lekki Toll Gate Exposed by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 16, 2023
Some people are terrible sha

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Claimed That Her Only Brother Died In Lekki Toll Gate Exposed by obembet(f): 8:57am On Mar 16, 2023
raskymonojendor:
She is Obidient and yussuful.

Re: Lady Who Claimed That Her Only Brother Died In Lekki Toll Gate Exposed by advanceDNA: 8:57am On Mar 16, 2023
Could be context.... mayb

After losing one brother to cancer... she may be correct to say the other brother is now her only brother which she lost at lekki

Or she's just a serial attention seeking liar who wants to try luck on twitter mayb she will get alert
Re: Lady Who Claimed That Her Only Brother Died In Lekki Toll Gate Exposed by Roboto11: 9:00am On Mar 16, 2023
Na them.
Re: Lady Who Claimed That Her Only Brother Died In Lekki Toll Gate Exposed by tesppidd: 9:03am On Mar 16, 2023
advanceDNA:
Could be context.... mayb

After losing one brother to cancer... she mat be correct to say the other brother is niow her only brother which she lost at lekki

Or she's just a serial attentiin seeking liar who want to try luck on twitter mayb she will get alert
lol, makes a bit of sense.

But what about her father story?

She claimed her father died,

Yet she claimed later that she moved her "parents" to a new house.

That one sef na context?

I think the girl is not credible, she's dubious.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Claimed That Her Only Brother Died In Lekki Toll Gate Exposed by Aonkuuse(m): 9:05am On Mar 16, 2023
There is nothing an attention seeking bitch cannot do

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Claimed That Her Only Brother Died In Lekki Toll Gate Exposed by Quest7777: 9:07am On Mar 16, 2023
No difference between her & INEC that vowed to use BVAS to transmit results from Polling Units, but ended up scamming Nigerians. cool

Re: Lady Who Claimed That Her Only Brother Died In Lekki Toll Gate Exposed by tamdun: 9:10am On Mar 16, 2023
They have celebrated 2 lekki massacre anniversary without name or families of the victims,these people threw Lagos chaos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Claimed That Her Only Brother Died In Lekki Toll Gate Exposed by SHIVA001: 9:11am On Mar 16, 2023
Congratulations to her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Claimed That Her Only Brother Died In Lekki Toll Gate Exposed by obembet(f): 9:12am On Mar 16, 2023
Roboto11:
Na them.

Re: Lady Who Claimed That Her Only Brother Died In Lekki Toll Gate Exposed by juman(m): 9:17am On Mar 16, 2023
Enjoy the fakeness of social media.
You can claim you own all the airports in Nigeria.
Re: Lady Who Claimed That Her Only Brother Died In Lekki Toll Gate Exposed by wakaman: 9:18am On Mar 16, 2023
Typical
Re: Lady Who Claimed That Her Only Brother Died In Lekki Toll Gate Exposed by Parachoko: 9:19am On Mar 16, 2023
I wander why some people just love Lying

She needs to be arrested for questioning

She needs to show evidence she truly lost her brother at the Lekki Toll gate
Re: Lady Who Claimed That Her Only Brother Died In Lekki Toll Gate Exposed by madridguy(m): 9:32am On Mar 16, 2023
grin grin grin

I've investigated that account.

She's a SCAM.

She lied with the tweet to get traffic on her page and use the opportunity to advertise a scam forex platform on Telegram.

Innocent people will want to invest so they can build house for their parents too and they'd be scammed.

Copied.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Claimed That Her Only Brother Died In Lekki Toll Gate Exposed by obembet(f): 9:34am On Mar 16, 2023
Nlfpmod
Re: Lady Who Claimed That Her Only Brother Died In Lekki Toll Gate Exposed by CodeTemplar: 9:47am On Mar 16, 2023
The cancer called APC that has refused electoral cure of rejection but bribed the immune system of INEC to remain in the body of Nigeria?

I can equally edit HTML and screenshot it to achieved this last minute attempt at saving sanwo-casket.
Re: Lady Who Claimed That Her Only Brother Died In Lekki Toll Gate Exposed by dalass(f): 10:27am On Mar 27, 2023
Roboto11:
Na them.

Dem sabi lie oh
Just so you can pity them

Anything to get assistance of money. There's no difference between yahoo people and this scammer ... Maybe it is not even a female self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Claimed That Her Only Brother Died In Lekki Toll Gate Exposed by r4bbit: 10:38am On Mar 27, 2023
Oops🤒 Òká tì fó

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: INEC Suspends Collation Of Gov. Election Results In Abia And Enugu / There Will Be Consequences For Communities Who Did Not Vote For APGA- Soludo / Top 7 Best President Of Nigeria In History From 1960 Till Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.