Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,893 members, 7,969,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:59 PM

I’ve Spent N50m On My Girlfriend In Last 24 Months – Singer Joeboy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ve Spent N50m On My Girlfriend In Last 24 Months – Singer Joeboy (349 Views)

“i’ve Spent Over N50M On My Girlfriend In 2 Years” – Singer Joeboy Reveals / Tacha Talks About Her Relationship With Jaruma & The N50m / Nollywood Actresses Whose Marriages Crashed Within 24 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Spent N50m On My Girlfriend In Last 24 Months – Singer Joeboy by Starpotter: 9:32am On Mar 16, 2023
I’ve spent N50m on my girlfriend in Last 24 Months – Singer Joeboy

Nigerian music star, Joseph Akinwale better known as Joeboy has revealed that he’s spent more than N50 million Naira on his girlfriend.

The artiste made the revelation in an interview with Pulse as he noted that it is the total amount he’s spent since he started dating her two years ago.

When asked about his lover boy persona and if he likes to treat his babe well, Joeboy confirmed that he treats his woman to a good time and he doesn’t hesitate to spoil her.

“You’re right. I love to spoil my woman. As for the money I have spent on her, let us say above 50 million Naira,” Joeboy said.

The singer said he he was done with the streets and his partner is the person he has been posting about on his social media.

He also stated that although fans are curious as to her identity, he intends to keep it a secret and fans could keep wondering who she is.

Joeboy said; “Her identity will continue to remain unknown. Everyone can continue to wonder who she is.

When quizzed about how he thinks his female fans will react to news of his two year old relationship, the ‘baby’ crooner stated that he’s entitled to have a girlfriend and he expects his female fans to understand this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp0HU3INa_i/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https:///ive-spent-n50m-on-my-girlfriend-in-last-24-months-singer-joeboy/

Re: I’ve Spent N50m On My Girlfriend In Last 24 Months – Singer Joeboy by KingMack(m): 9:33am On Mar 16, 2023
angry
Re: I’ve Spent N50m On My Girlfriend In Last 24 Months – Singer Joeboy by Nawttiboi007(m): 9:36am On Mar 16, 2023
grin
Re: I’ve Spent N50m On My Girlfriend In Last 24 Months – Singer Joeboy by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:36am On Mar 16, 2023
I hope you won't go broke in future and then turn to Nigerians to beg for support

Use your head o

1 Like

Re: I’ve Spent N50m On My Girlfriend In Last 24 Months – Singer Joeboy by CallmeTrinity: 9:37am On Mar 16, 2023
Na lie
Who give am the money?! Na all these kind of lies that makes stupid youths enter crime or yahoo thinking that's how easy money is amde after 2 average albums .

Oga sharap and stop the cap ! Face studio and leave Internet clout chasing .

No be only 50 million na 50 billion.

Omo ale
Re: I’ve Spent N50m On My Girlfriend In Last 24 Months – Singer Joeboy by Berrityga: 9:48am On Mar 16, 2023
This one wan claim this 2023. Oga kilo cool down oo. Even davido 001 never spend that kind money for him wife under 24hrs who goes you biko? Abi you jus recover all the spit you dey waste dey make girl Toto wet.

(1) (Reply)

Blac Chyna Celebrates Doctorate Degree From Bible College After Finding Jesus / How I Almost Joined A Cult After A Bishop Nearly Initiated Me / “if I Slap You, Your Second Leg Go Bend Like This, Say Na Me Do You Like This” R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.