Stats: 3,180,404 members, 7,911,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:28 PM

Kano Alhaji That Married 11years Old Girl Said She's Her Choice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kano Alhaji That Married 11years Old Girl Said She's Her Choice (1987 Views)

Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) / Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song / Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. (2) (3) (4)

Kano Alhaji That Married 11years Old Girl Said She's Her Choice by Odebayo4010(m): 10:37am On Mar 16, 2023
BREAKING NEWS: She is my choice, i married her because we love each other- Kano Alhaji says after marrying a 11 years old girl
What did you have to say about this?

Re: Kano Alhaji That Married 11years Old Girl Said She's Her Choice by samiabigail: 10:45am On Mar 16, 2023
their choice their life undecided
Re: Kano Alhaji That Married 11years Old Girl Said She's Her Choice by Munamoqel: 10:46am On Mar 16, 2023
Odebayo4010:
BREAKING NEWS: She is my choice, i married her because we love each other- Kano Alhaji says after marrying a 11 years old girl
fake news can you play the.video where he said so . So any picture of Man and daughter turn to marriage your evils and hate will consume you

Re: Kano Alhaji That Married 11years Old Girl Said She's Her Choice by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 16, 2023
Paedophile.
Re: Kano Alhaji That Married 11years Old Girl Said She's Her Choice by Wawelexy(m): 11:02am On Mar 16, 2023
I doubt the authenticity of this news but it doesn't deny the fact that northerners are perverts and paedophiles and yet they carry religion on their head like someone hawking gala... Hypocrites and ignorants....

Re: Kano Alhaji That Married 11years Old Girl Said She's Her Choice by Odebayo4010(m): 11:03am On Mar 16, 2023
Munamoqel:
fake news can you play the.video where he said so . So any picture of Man and daughter turn to marriage your evils and hate will consume you

So since all this whiles,you don't know all this Northern behavior,
Re: Kano Alhaji That Married 11years Old Girl Said She's Her Choice by Mercury12(m): 11:48am On Mar 16, 2023
And your source of this news?

I mean that could be his daughter

Re: Kano Alhaji That Married 11years Old Girl Said She's Her Choice by Munamoqel: 11:56am On Mar 16, 2023
Odebayo4010:

So since all this whiles,you don't know all this Northern behavior,
fake new peddler is that the questions where is the video where he stated what you alleged.
Re: Kano Alhaji That Married 11years Old Girl Said She's Her Choice by CodeTemplar: 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2023
HML under one condition. That their NHIS profile doesn't cover VVF diseases.
Re: Kano Alhaji That Married 11years Old Girl Said She's Her Choice by Odebayo4010(m): 1:26pm On Mar 16, 2023
Munamoqel:
fake new peddler is that the questions where is the video where he stated what you alleged.

It was News now,
Re: Kano Alhaji That Married 11years Old Girl Said She's Her Choice by Tegabadguy(m): 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
Odebayo4010:
grin grin grin grin na AbOKI
Re: Kano Alhaji That Married 11years Old Girl Said She's Her Choice by Josbreed: 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2023
Which one is she is her choic? I have noticed that most Yolobas in this forum are confused on the use of 'her and 'his' on genders. The worst one is they are confused on when to use 'a' or 'an' before the words that start with letter 'h'. E.g. they would say " an hotel". Or " an high class", or an Hausa man. Wtf man!
Re: Kano Alhaji That Married 11years Old Girl Said She's Her Choice by Munamoqel: 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
Odebayo4010:

It was News now,
the links to the video cos you intend to charge you for defamation of character
Re: Kano Alhaji That Married 11years Old Girl Said She's Her Choice by Odebayo4010(m): 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
Munamoqel:
the links to the video cos you intend to charge you for defamation of character

Charge for what?,who complained to you that I make a defamatory against him?
Re: Kano Alhaji That Married 11years Old Girl Said She's Her Choice by Munamoqel: 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
Odebayo4010:

Charge for what?,who complained to you that I make a defamatory against him?
you brocast a message and falsely claim that the man married this kid and post online .but you have failed to show proof that a marriage to the child took place . So you are liable of posting fake new and narrative .we are giving 2 hours to take down the post or we seek redress in court for defamation .
Re: Kano Alhaji That Married 11years Old Girl Said She's Her Choice by Odebayo4010(m): 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2023
Munamoqel:
you brocast a message and falsely claim that the man married this kid and post online .but you have failed to show proof that a marriage to the child took place . So you are liable of posting fake new and narrative .we are giving 2 hours to take down the post or we seek redress in court for defamation .

How did you know is a fake News,News that spread all over the social media,can someone lie about Northerner,the News is truth oh
Re: Kano Alhaji That Married 11years Old Girl Said She's Her Choice by Caramia2020(m): 5:03am On Mar 17, 2023
9ja my country. It's wa o
Re: Kano Alhaji That Married 11years Old Girl Said She's Her Choice by beejay501: 8:44am On Mar 17, 2023
Josbreed:
Which one is she is her choic? I have noticed that most Yolobas in this forum are confused on the use of 'her and 'his' on genders. The worst one is they are confused on when to use 'a' or 'an' before the words that start with letter 'h'. E.g. they would say " an hotel". Or " an high class", or an Hausa man. Wtf man!

Lol tribalism don chop this one small brain finish
Re: Kano Alhaji That Married 11years Old Girl Said She's Her Choice by Dshocker(m): 8:45am On Mar 17, 2023
She is 21yrs
Re: Kano Alhaji That Married 11years Old Girl Said She's Her Choice by Josbreed: 9:58am On Mar 17, 2023
beejay501:

Lol tribalism don chop this one small brain finish

I am not, have never been and will never be tribalistic in my life. I am just pointing out was I have notice. Say no to tribalism.

Please Are These Signs Enough To Know That A Girl Is In Love With You / A Lady Need Serious Advise, Pls Hide My Identity And Post For Me / Riches, Beauty, Fame Or To Get Younger: Which Would You Choose?