Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,666 members, 7,941,568 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:29 AM

Best Way To Turn Over Profit From 5 Million Naira - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Best Way To Turn Over Profit From 5 Million Naira (504 Views)

Invest In My Bar And Cash Out 50% Of Your Investment As Your Turn Over / Property Investment That Can Turn Over Roi Very Fast / Invest In Soya Beans Production With Exciting Turn Over Within 4 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Turn Over Profit From 5 Million Naira by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2023
Hello Nairaland, I have been saving for japa. Currently I still do not have the full funds as I'm looking at Europe and I need to plan my Japa properly.

That being said, I no longer trust Nigerian banks and my money has not accrued profit over the years.

Can anyone suggest a good investment for my 5 million naira savings that can make it at least profitable considering the current inflation rate.

Thank you everyone.
Re: Best Way To Turn Over Profit From 5 Million Naira by Tohsynetita1: 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
Faozio2022:
Hello Nairaland, I have been saving for japa. Currently I still do not have the full funds as I'm looking at Europe and I need to plan my Japa properly.

That being said, I no longer trust Nigerian banks and my money has not accrued profit over the years.

Can anyone suggest a good investment for my 5 million naira savings that can make it at least profitable considering the current inflation rate.

Thank you everyone.
invest in farming, and work on crops that are sure you won't really manage pest and disease. there's a man called sarsam on Agriculture page here on Nairaland, he does pineapple farming, his farm currently is large, I can't be exposing all for security reasons. Try crops like pawpaw, coconut ( this crop is one of crop that could make you more millions, and I read Nigeria import most coconut we eat. Another is oil palm, this is a crop that could make you a multimillionaire, a man posted of a 50 acres of land that is about to plant oil palm on, If you check Forbes list, Palm oil tycoon is among, you could try plantain banana, you could try castor seeds, am learning that currently, I was told Nigeria has best land for it yet we do import it. what of cocoa, coffee, kolanut, cashwe,cotton. Those crops listed require little or no maintenance till they grow. You could try other business like relators, transportation, import and export but you might need more than that for such. In farming, you can get a land of 5k for a year as rent, or you buy a land of 50k per acre, and if done very well, an acre could give you 5million in a year if you planted a crop let's say pawpaw. Let's analyse it.
an acre of land per purchase is 50k
an acre will have like 12000 trees
200 seeds is 2 thousand naira.
400 seeds at 4 thousand naira
2000seeds at 20 thousand naira
2000 seeds times 6 is 12000 seeds, 20 thousand naira times 6 is 120k.
let's say on seeds you spent 150k
you spent 50k on land
you spent 500k in planting
altogether will be around 700k.
After like 8 months, it grows, 12000 trees has like 5 fruit per one, that's like 60k fruit, and you sell one at 100 naira, that's like 6milla. in 8 months, Don't forget a tree will have at least 10 fruit, so that around 12 milla, let's say you lose around 2million of fruit to theft and waste, now imagine that for like 10 years, don't forget it continues fruiting. Coconut, that one is the craziest, a coconut tree can have up to 200 fruit, let's say you sell at 200 naira, that's around 40000 naira, now let say you have like 10000 plant, you are in money already.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Turn Over Profit From 5 Million Naira by WaywardSon(m): 6:56am On Mar 19, 2023
5 million naira savings is about $6800. It's ample capital for a lot of stuff in Nigeria but I don't think it's wise to sink in your whole savings in any business you haven't tested for a year or have a mentor for. While in Nigeria you might need your savings in case of emergency.

Take $499 from there and buy $100k MFF evaluation Account. We can have a deal where I manage and trade it for you and we share profits from there. Do your research on MFF and Forex in general first. My WhatsApp contact is on my signature

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Gold Available In Abuja / Urgent Japa Sales In PH / He Wants To Exchange His US Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.