Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,584 members, 7,892,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 11:22 AM

Why Do Women Feel Like They Can Control Men? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Feel Like They Can Control Men? (1054 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Women Feel so Entitled / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? / How Do Women Feel When Fingered And How They Expect It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Feel Like They Can Control Men? by Schoolguy9(m): 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2023
Some women have this inbuilt desire to control the people around them especially the male folks and you see it happening in the society, family and within marriages.

It baffles me because women do not desire to be interefered with in issues that concern them yet you see them justling to determine what course their brothers study, what time their husbands should come back home and whose mother comes for Omugwo first!

All these things are even worse when the man is inexperienced. For crying out loud, why is it in some women's nature to control everything that concerns men?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel Like They Can Control Men? by Karlifate: 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
cheesy

In most families, it is the case that men wield direct control over money & valuable connections, while women wield influence over the said men. kiss

Men build & control civilization

Women manipulate men.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel Like They Can Control Men? by neonly: 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
Schoolguy9:
Some women have this inbuilt desire to control the people around them especially the male folks and you see it happening in the society, family and within marriages.

It baffles me because women do not desire to be interefered with in issues that concern them yet you see them justling to determine what course their brothers study, what time their husbands should come back home and whose mother comes for Omugwo first!

All these things are even worse when the man is inexperienced. For crying out loud, why is it in some women's nature to control everything that concerns men?

We d red pill and sting men association know how to deal with them

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel Like They Can Control Men? by Kobojunkie: 3:53pm On Mar 16, 2023
Schoolguy9:
Some women have this inbuilt desire to control the people around them especially the male folks and you see it happening in the society, family and within marriages. It baffles me because women do not desire to be interefered with in issues that concern them yet you see them justling to determine what course their brothers study, what time their husbands should come back home and whose mother comes for Omugwo first!
■ All these things are even worse when the man is inexperienced. For crying out loud, why is it in some women's nature to control everything that concerns men?
1. Do you mean the same way some men have this egotistical desire to control the people around them including females, something you see happening in society, family, and marriage? undecided

2. Why is it that some men's ego causes them to want to control everything that concerns women as well? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel Like They Can Control Men? by Figger(m): 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2023
It's very simple, such women will spend their lives alone. Awon single mothers.
Re: Why Do Women Feel Like They Can Control Men? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 16, 2023
The Desire to Control or Manipulate other People
is a Human Trait, it has nothing to do with Gender.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel Like They Can Control Men? by Mindlog: 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
Ayo13945:

Well said.
Re: Why Do Women Feel Like They Can Control Men? by Autobot05: 6:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
Weak men
Re: Why Do Women Feel Like They Can Control Men? by Karlifate: 6:22pm On Mar 16, 2023
Ayo13945:

Women evolved to be more cunning and manipulative, than men as a way to gain power.

What they lack in physical power, they make up for in mental power.

Men who are unaware of these methods, think it's part of the feminine mystique.

Remark:- Manipulation is a tool/evolution tactics used for self-preservation by a particular gender, and it's definitely not MEN. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel Like They Can Control Men? by Kobojunkie: 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2023
Karlifate:
■Women evolved to be more cunning and manipulative, than men as a way to gain power.What they lack in physical power, they make up for in mental power.Men who are unaware of these methods, think it's part of the feminine mystique.
1. Stop posting what amounts to brain farts as if facts. There is no such thing as a gendered brain. That idea is born of biases we hold to as a society or culture. Nature produces the same brain for both males and females. So your claim that women have evolved to be more cunning amounts to bullsheet and nothing more! undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/7605768/social-sponges-gendered-brain-development#121643831

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel Like They Can Control Men? by Karlifate: 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Stop posting what amounts to brain facts as if facts. There is no such thing as a gendered brain. That idea is born of biases we hold to as a society or culture. Nature produces the same brain for both males and females. So your claim that women have evolved to be more cunning amounts to bullsheet and nothing more! undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/7605768/social-sponges-gendered-brain-development#121643831

Kid, you've come again with your garbage as usual. cheesy

Women and Men are not equals, and they weren’t meant to be.

Men have the upper hand in certain areas

Women have the upper hand in certain areas

That’s why the masculine-feminine synergy creates the most beautiful art on this planet: A child.

I'm NOT interested in your foolish rhetorics or stup!d links, IF you can't give a reply deviod of daftness. kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel Like They Can Control Men? by Kobojunkie: 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
Karlifate:
■Kid, you've come again with your garbage as usual. Women and Men are not equals, and they weren’t meant to be.Men have the upper hand in certain areas. Women have the upper hand in certain areas. That’s why the masculine-feminine synergy creates the most beautiful art on this planet: A child.
1. Look, attempts at making men the standard against women or woman standards against men are inane. Nature gives to both genders the same brain — there is no gendered brain. That the plumbing is different does not make one gender better or superior to the other. Get that into your head first so you don't continue to emit what are brain-farts in place of the rational. undecided
Re: Why Do Women Feel Like They Can Control Men? by akinade28(f): 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
Schoolguy9:

Women are naturally caring and concerned about their loved ones and every aspect of their lives. In their own minds, they want the best for you. I guess you misunderstand that to mean they are controlling.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel Like They Can Control Men? by Karlifate: 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Look, attempts at making men the standard against women or woman standards against men are inane. Nature gives to both genders the same brain — there is no gendered brain. That the plumbing is different does not make one gender better or superior to the other. Get that into your head first so you don't continue to emit what are brain-farts in place of the rational. undecided

LMAO! grin grin

Your brain is playing tricks on you, dumbo.

There's no Us vs Them in my comments, so far.
You only make them up to elongate & support your stupid back & forths.

You're solely responsible for your comprehension. wink
Re: Why Do Women Feel Like They Can Control Men? by Samuelnze(m): 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2023
Most Women feel like MEN when they finally start controlling any man[could be their husbands,b.fs,male friends etc] .. This silly attitude of theirs gives them the gut to talk back at any man,argue without facts.. it is only a weak man that will sucumb to their act of foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel Like They Can Control Men? by Kobojunkie: 7:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
Karlifate:
■ LMAO! grin grin Your brain is playing tricks on you, dumbo. There's no Us vs Them in my comments, so far. You only make them up to elongate & support your stupid back & forth. You're solely responsible for your comprehension. wink
1. Really? undecided
Karlifate:
Kid, you've come again with your garbage as usual.Women and Men are not equals, and they weren’t meant to be. Men have the upper hand in certain areas Women have the upper hand in certain areas That’s why the masculine-feminine synergy creates the most beautiful art on this planet: A child.
Are You sure you are not profusely high on your own fumes there? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel Like They Can Control Men? by Karlifate: 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Really? undecided Are You sure you are not profusely high on your own fumes there? undecided

Good to know you're a generator.

Keep making noise. cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Feel Like They Can Control Men? by Kobojunkie: 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
akinade28:
■ Women are naturally caring and concerned about their loved ones and every aspect of their lives. In their own minds, they want the best for you. I guess you misunderstand that to mean they are controlling.
1. This is not true at all! undecided

You only need to open your eyes to see how this care you claim does not extend to the millions of orphans that litter the streets of Nigeria. Women aren't naturally caring. Some of them care while some of them don't. And this all depends majorly on personality and other factors. undecided
Re: Why Do Women Feel Like They Can Control Men? by GboyegaD(m): 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
Because men are peace loving so often times, they allow them influence things as they desire. However, let any woman in your life know where the boundary is.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel Like They Can Control Men? by Karlifate: 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2023
GboyegaD:
Because men are peace loving so often times, they allow them influence things as they desire. However, let any woman in your life know where the boundary is.

🤔

In essence, a man should have a strong (masculine) frame.
Re: Why Do Women Feel Like They Can Control Men? by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2023
Schoolguy9:

its a complicated issue it depends how you see it

1 do you see it from your mum's point of view i.e your mother controlling your dad or your mum is not the type

2 do you view it looking at your wife that, you dont like to controlled or in simple terms put boundaries

The reason i used the "your mum" point view is that eg would you allow your mother to be ill treated simply becoz she sets boundaries that your father should follow, am sure here and there you would stand up
for your mother

So sometimes as hubby we say it is control but sometimes the wife just wants to set boundaries that makes feel loved, respected and etc

Before we press down in our wives ask
yourself would my mother or sister be happy in such set up or situation

Most people confused fear and respect, in africa, mostly kids they fear parents and
take it as respect
Then setting boundaries is seen and being contolling
Re: Why Do Women Feel Like They Can Control Men? by akinade28(f): 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. This is not true at all! undecided

You only need to open your eyes to see how this care you claim does not extend to the millions of orphans that litter the streets of Nigeria. Women aren't naturally caring. Some of them care while some of them don't. And this all depends majorly on personality and other factors. undecided
I never said women are caring to everyone. I specifically mentioned their loved ones.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel Like They Can Control Men? by Kobojunkie: 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2023
akinade28:
I never said women are caring to everyone. I specifically mentioned their loved ones.
Many men do exactly the same. So, why mention it as if it is some sort of achievement on the part of those women who are able to care for only their loved ones? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel Like They Can Control Men? by akinade28(f): 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Many men do exactly the same. So, why mention it as if it is some sort of achievement on the part of those women who are able to care for only their loved ones? undecided
I guess you misunderstood my post. My response is specific tailored to answer the Op's question. It is not argument about male and female.
Re: Why Do Women Feel Like They Can Control Men? by faithfull18(f): 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
Ayo13945:
Thank you oh, some people have it as a dominant trait unlike others. OP and some others always finding ways to tie every problem in the world at the feet of women.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel Like They Can Control Men? by Kobojunkie: 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2023
akinade28:
■ I guess you misunderstood my post. My response is specific tailored to answer the Op's question. It is not argument about male and female.
1. OP created a thread that is biased against women, and you responded by introducing yet more gender-biased detail to essentially further cut down women whose personalities are of the type described by OP, personality types that aren't gender specific by the way. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel Like They Can Control Men? by akinade28(f): 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. OP created a thread that is biased against women, and you responded by introducing yet more gender-biased detail to essentially further cut down women whose personalities are of the type described by OP, personality types that aren't gender specific by the way. undecided
My point is "love and concern" can be misinterpreted as an attempt to control the other person. I am not interested in any gender arguement. I just want each gender to see things from each other's point of view. At this juncture, i rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel Like They Can Control Men? by frozen70(f): 12:55am On Mar 18, 2023
Schoolguy9:

Women have been manipulating men from the time of Adam's

Am not justifying it but it was there before you were born
Re: Why Do Women Feel Like They Can Control Men? by Karlifate: 7:38am On Mar 18, 2023
frozen70:

Women have been manipulating men from the time of Adam's

Am not justifying it but it was there before you were born

👌

Finally, someone that has sense.

Some airhead has been arguing foolishly, over what's obvious for all to see.
Re: Why Do Women Feel Like They Can Control Men? by akaahs(m): 8:36am On Mar 18, 2023
Schoolguy9:

The right key word is manipulation not control per say.
Re: Why Do Women Feel Like They Can Control Men? by shantti(m): 9:10am On Mar 18, 2023
akinade28:

Women are naturally caring and concerned about their loved ones and every aspect of their lives. In their own minds, they want the best for you. I guess you misunderstand that to mean they are controlling.

Lol
U r being manipalative on a thread that talks Abt how manipulatuve women are. Aren't u proving the poster right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should She Forfeit Her Uk Admission? / Which Tribe Nags Most / My Big Bro Says I'm Lazy, He's About To Take Dreadful Action.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.