Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,890 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:11 AM

Grammarly Premium - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Grammarly Premium (191 Views)

Grammarly Premium Account Available / Grammarly Premium Account Needed / I Need Grammarly Premium Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grammarly Premium by NiceClick(m): 5:04pm On Mar 16, 2023
As a freelance writer, you know the power of words. But even the most sought-after writers and editors can benefit from extra help. That's where Grammarly Premium comes in.

I remember when I first started writing - my writing sucks! I would be stuck with 1000 words article for a couple of days because I don’t know how to structure my sentences.

I was knowledgeable about the niche because I have close to a decade of field experience.

But the problem is, I don’t know how to construct my words.

One day, I came across Godwin Oluponmile. His articles are so compelling, engaging, and delightful. I reached out to him and enquired how I could improve my writing. He asked me to send one of my articles to him. After going through the article, he recommended I use Grammarly premium.

I was hesitant at first, but I decided to give it a try. And wow, what a difference it made! The advanced grammar and spelling checks helped me catch all the little mistakes I had missed, and the style and tone suggestions helped me craft more compelling articles.

And the best part? The plagiarism checker gave me peace of mind knowing that my work was 100% original.

I started selling Grammarly Premium to help other writers at a moderate price. This improved their writing, like mine and that of Godwin Oluponmile.

My experience with Grammarly Premium was awesome. But when I tried Grammarly Business, I discovered it is mind-blowing! I have been missing a lot all this while.

Now, I want to offer you this same level of support at a steal price of what you have been buying Grammarly Premium for.

For just 900 naira for 3 weeks, you can get access to all the benefits of Grammarly Business. And if you're an existing subscriber, I’m offering a special price of just 700 naira for 3 weeks as a token of my appreciation for your loyalty.

If you're ready to take your writing to the next level, invest in Grammarly Business today. Your words (and your readers) will thank you.

Message me on What'sapp 0806-192-9813
Re: Grammarly Premium by errichamp(m): 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2023
Much respect for paying it forward by selling Grammarly Premium to others. It’s cool to see someone turn their personal gains into community gains.
Re: Grammarly Premium by Arthurol: 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2023
Dang, your journey with writing sounds hella relatable. I mean, knowing your stuff and actually putting it down on paper (or, well, the screen) are two different ball games, right? I've been down that path, and man, it's not easy. Shoutout to Godwin Oluponmile for pointing you towards Grammarly Premium; dude sounds like the real MVP. On the topic of Grammarly, have you heard of the Grammarly $69​ deal? It's a mad steal. With Grammarly playing such a pivotal role in your writing glow-up, this might be a dope alternative for those who can't jump on your awesome offer. Plus, who doesn't love a good bargain?

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed / Laravel Development Services And Laravel E-commerce Development By Dreamztech / Way Out Of Financial Pressure. This Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.