Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

Peter Obi: Inec Lied, I Won The Presidential Election, Go And Verify - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Inec Lied, I Won The Presidential Election, Go And Verify (354 Views)

Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS / The Nigerian Election Was Not Free Nor Fair And INEC Lied- Bolanle Olukanni / Presidential Election: Go To Court If You Wish, APC Tells Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: Inec Lied, I Won The Presidential Election, Go And Verify by haon: 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2023
The presidential candidate of labour party has said that inec published result is faulty and people can go and verify. He said the matter is in court and he's optimistic the result will be in his favour.

Watch like and subscribe.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_fuhsldgus
Re: Peter Obi: Inec Lied, I Won The Presidential Election, Go And Verify by KingKO22: 7:01pm On Mar 16, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This loser will not rest for the next 8 years

Someone that carried 3rd cryin more than the Second position

Mad man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Inec Lied, I Won The Presidential Election, Go And Verify by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 16, 2023
grin

Even Atiku wey come second no talk that wan grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Obident Needs To Do now In Tinubu Case Against Peter Obi / Tinubu Should Not Accept Invitation Of People Who Clearly Rigged Election / Ekweremadu Gets Checkmated By God. Atheists Need To Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.