Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,447 members, 7,978,431 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:18 AM

Victor Banjo Was Killed By Ojukwu Because He Spoke Yoruba With Awolowo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victor Banjo Was Killed By Ojukwu Because He Spoke Yoruba With Awolowo (3847 Views)

Watch Interesting Moment US Vice President Spoke Yoruba / Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) / Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Banjo Was Killed By Ojukwu Because He Spoke Yoruba With Awolowo by christistruth01: 10:42pm On Mar 16, 2023
grin
Re: Victor Banjo Was Killed By Ojukwu Because He Spoke Yoruba With Awolowo by Lifestone(m): 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
SisterAnn:
So why the hate over a peaceful people living with you since time immemorial. But you love and respect fulani who kills your mother and rapes her?
I should ask the igbos, I'm Yoruba most of my best friends are Ibos, I have had lots of Igbo girl friends and I'm sure same on the other way.
What we don't appreciate from the igbos is their culture of disrespect.

1 Like

Re: Victor Banjo Was Killed By Ojukwu Because He Spoke Yoruba With Awolowo by SisterAnn(f): 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2023
Lifestone:

I should ask the igbos, I'm Yoruba most of my best friends are Ibos, I have had lots of Igbo girl friends and I'm sure same on the other way.
What we don't appreciate from the igbos is their culture of disrespect.
Disrespect to who? grin
Re: Victor Banjo Was Killed By Ojukwu Because He Spoke Yoruba With Awolowo by Lifestone(m): 10:53pm On Mar 16, 2023
SisterAnn:
Disrespect to who? grin
Yorubas just want to be respected in their land

1 Like

Re: Victor Banjo Was Killed By Ojukwu Because He Spoke Yoruba With Awolowo by SisterAnn(f): 11:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
Lifestone:

Yorubas just want to be respected in their land
And I ask again, how were you disrespected in your land?
Re: Victor Banjo Was Killed By Ojukwu Because He Spoke Yoruba With Awolowo by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
Fake. From what I heard, the discussion was done by Obasanjo and Ifeajuna. They were friends for a long time.

1 Like

Re: Victor Banjo Was Killed By Ojukwu Because He Spoke Yoruba With Awolowo by gidgiddy: 11:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
Biodun556:
Victor Banjo and Awolowo meet in Ore during the Civil war when Pa Awolowo told him to stop fighting on the side of Biafra and Victor Banjo refuse that he has promised Ojukwo that he will win on sink with him.

Biafra soldiers were one side and Nigeria soldiers were at the other, Awolowo said Banjo tẹ́lẹ̀ mi, ìbọn òní ba hó (Meaning Banjo follow me bullet won't touch you) but Banjo refused,.

After that meeting Ojukwu accused him of speaking Yoruba during the the meeting with Awolowo that he can not be trusted again and they accused him of planning to overthrow Ojukwu in Biafra they tied him to a drum and shoot him in Enugu

He was the only Yoruba general that supported Biafra they paid him with Blood because he refused to attack Ibadan and lagos which is not part of the initial agreement

Below is the picture of Victor Banjo and his family the Yoruba Man that supported Biafra and lead many of the battle's for them , but was killed his wife turned to widow, his children fatherless.

......shocking to me because Ojukwu understands Yoruba Laguage very well!

For Yorubas who want to know how and why Victor Banjo died. Victor Banjo was executed at Enugu shooting range along with 3 other Igbos, Ifeajuna, Alale and Abam.

Why were they executed? All three men were tried by a military tribunal for plotting to overthrow Biafran leader, Colonel Chukwuemeka Ojukwu

The entire transcript of the trial can be found in the book: 'No Place To Hide- Crises And Conflicts Inside Biafra' by Bernard Odogwu

Basically, Victor Banjo, Emmanuel Ifeajuna, Alale and Abam were all military officers in the Biafran Army who conspired to topple Ojukwu. They held a meeting at progress Hotel Enugu where they invited others, including the young military intelligence officer called Bernard Odogwu

What Banjo did not know was that Odogwu was a die hard supporter of Ojukwu. Odogwu went to the meeting with a recording device hidden in his briefcase, and recorded the entire meeting of how the 4 men planned to storm the Biafran government House(now othorpedic hospital Enugu) with their troops and arrest Ojukwu. He took the recording straight to Ojukwu

All 4 men were arrested, the tape was played at their trial, they were condemned to death and summarily executed

1 Like

Re: Victor Banjo Was Killed By Ojukwu Because He Spoke Yoruba With Awolowo by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
gidgiddy:

For Yorubas who want to know how and why Victor Banjo died. Victor Banjo was executed at Enugu shooting range along with 3 other Igbos, Ifeajuna, Alale and Abam.

Why were they executed? All three men were tried by a military tribunal for plotting to overthrow Biafran leader, Colonel Chukwuemeka Ojukwu

The entire transcript of the trial can be found in the book: 'No Place To Hide- Crises And Conflicts Inside Biafra' by Bernard Odogwu

Basically, Victor Banjo, Emmanuel Ifeajuna, Alale and Abam were all military officers in the Biafran Army who conspired to topple Ojukwu. They held a meeting at progress Hotel Enugu where they invited others, including the young military intelligence officer called Bernard Odogwu

What Banjo did not know was that Odogwu was a die hard supporter of Ojukwu. Odogwu went to the meeting with a recording device hidden in his briefcase, and recorded the entire meeting of how the 4 men planned to storm the Biafran government House(now othorpedic hospital Enugu) with their troops and arrest Ojukwu. He took the recording straight to Ojukwu

All 4 men were arrested, the tape was played at their trial, they were condemned to death and summarily executed

I do not believe this account. This is coming from the same Odogwu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Banjo Was Killed By Ojukwu Because He Spoke Yoruba With Awolowo by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
gidgiddy:

“I came into the war at a moment of temporary collapse of the Biafran fighting effort, when it became quite clear to me that the fighting effort of the Biafran Army was not only being incompetently handled, but also being sabotaged. Since then, it has been my fortune to command the Biafran troops on their successfull exploits.

“On the whole, l had in private, told Col Ojukwu that l could never be made to stand charged for having plotted against his office and his person. There was no plot against him.”

https://www.nairaland.com/3893932/im-not-dead-yet-story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Banjo Was Killed By Ojukwu Because He Spoke Yoruba With Awolowo by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
gidgiddy:

This is from Banjo's son.....

In September 1967, the Liberation Army had to retreat quickly from Benin to Enugu to avoid massive causalities. An angry and humiliated Ojukwu had to justify the loss of territory including the stalled Biafran advance on Lagos to the Eastern people and conveniently blamed Banjo and 3 other men (Lt Col Ifeajuna, Major Alale and Mr Agbam) for sabotaging the Biafran efforts. This framing of Banjo and the 3 others was mainly to consolidate his position as leader, given the massive casualties on the western front and the imminent fall of Enugu.

On trumped up spurious charges, Banjo and the three other men were tried by a kangaroo court (The Nkemena Tribunal) and killed by a firing squad sometime between 22nd and 25th September, 1967. The trial documents did not show any evidence linking Banjo to any treasonable acts against Ojukwu or the Biafran government. In fact, it took a second military tribunal to convict Banjo because the first tribunal stated that the evidence presented to it was insufficient to prove Banjo’s guilt of plotting a coup.

https://www.nairaland.com/4033482/victor-banjos-children-speak-50

That Odogwu's document was likely a scam used in killing Ifeajuna, Banjo and co..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Banjo Was Killed By Ojukwu Because He Spoke Yoruba With Awolowo by gidgiddy: 12:01am On Mar 17, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

This is from Banjo's son.....

In September 1967, the Liberation Army had to retreat quickly from Benin to Enugu to avoid massive causalities. An angry and humiliated Ojukwu had to justify the loss of territory including the stalled Biafran advance on Lagos to the Eastern people and conveniently blamed Banjo and 3 other men (Lt Col Ifeajuna, Major Alale and Mr Agbam) for sabotaging the Biafran efforts. This framing of Banjo and the 3 others was mainly to consolidate his position as leader, given the massive casualties on the western front and the imminent fall of Enugu.

On trumped up spurious charges, Banjo and the three other men were tried by a kangaroo court (The Nkemena Tribunal) and killed by a firing squad sometime between 22nd and 25th September, 1967. The trial documents did not show any evidence linking Banjo to any treasonable acts against Ojukwu or the Biafran government. In fact, it took a second military tribunal to convict Banjo because the first tribunal stated that the evidence presented to it was insufficient to prove Banjo’s guilt of plotting a coup.

https://www.nairaland.com/4033482/victor-banjos-children-speak-50

That Odogwu's document was likely a scam used in killing Ifeajuna, Banjo and co..

Dont you think this story is far fetched? Ojukwu wanted to blame some for the losses in the midewest and sought to consolidate his position? Ojukwu position was well consolidated in Biafra and he had no opposition.

I suggest people read Bernard Odogwus book and learn exactly the treachery of Banjo
Re: Victor Banjo Was Killed By Ojukwu Because He Spoke Yoruba With Awolowo by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:03am On Mar 17, 2023
gidgiddy:

Dont you think this story is far fetched? Ojukwu wanted to blame some for the losses in the midewest and sought to consolidate his position? Ojukwu position was well consolidated in Biafra and he had no opposition.

I suggest people read Bernard Odogwus book and learn exactly the treachery of Banjo

Bernard Odogwu still stands as the only person to know all these. Someone I see as the one who cooked the evidences.

There was no consolidated position. Ifeajuna, Banjo, and co. had failed in their attack in the West and the Nigerian troops were going to invade the East.

If the Biafran position was so consolidated, why did it easily fall in less than two weeks? Enugu was run over with ease, with Ojukwu scampering for safety. Yet, he somehow wanted people to believe he had consolidated position.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Banjo Was Killed By Ojukwu Because He Spoke Yoruba With Awolowo by mrhowoto: 5:14am On Mar 17, 2023
And a mod allowed this fake piece of information written by a half baked illiterate to see the light of the day? Nairaland has truly gone to the dogs.
Re: Victor Banjo Was Killed By Ojukwu Because He Spoke Yoruba With Awolowo by Ruthless70: 6:01am On Mar 17, 2023
SisterAnn:
Everyone is now trying to speak Igbo grin

My mum is from Abia. Is that same tribalistic language..shior
Re: Victor Banjo Was Killed By Ojukwu Because He Spoke Yoruba With Awolowo by Klandin: 6:33am On Mar 17, 2023
embarassed
Re: Victor Banjo Was Killed By Ojukwu Because He Spoke Yoruba With Awolowo by orisa37: 9:08am On Mar 17, 2023
IBO : "NON PECUNIA NON GENETRIX".
NO MONEY NO PARENTS.
TINUBU DO YOU HEAR THAT?
Re: Victor Banjo Was Killed By Ojukwu Because He Spoke Yoruba With Awolowo by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 17, 2023
Ruthless70:

Banjo died a senseless man, he wouldnt have notice how Fajuyi died cos of Coup plotter Agunyin Ironsi..

How many Igbos can die cos of Yoruba...

People supporting liar Obi now r just like General Banjo and Fajuyi, they all died folishly, dieing in another man war..even the Coward Ojukwu that started the war later Japa..

If not General Effiong, no single person will remain in east...

Gowon declare no vanquish no conquer

The problem of Nigeria is 90percent do not even no the date of independent not to talk of Nigeria political history..

That’s why I pity the fool from another tribe who aligns with Igbos, they will always turn on you and will kill you. Look all through our history, they did the same to Adaka Boro. Align with them and they will do it to you.

1 Like

Re: Victor Banjo Was Killed By Ojukwu Because He Spoke Yoruba With Awolowo by orisa37: 9:17am On Mar 17, 2023
THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED TO AWOLOWO AND BANJO.
OBASANJO AND TINUBU, DO YOU HEAR THAT?
GIVE IBOS ONE MISS AND THEY WILL TAKE A MILE. THE IBOS ARE WORSE THAN THE JEWS.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Banjo Was Killed By Ojukwu Because He Spoke Yoruba With Awolowo by Biodun556(m): 10:27am On Mar 17, 2023
cool
Re: Victor Banjo Was Killed By Ojukwu Because He Spoke Yoruba With Awolowo by ProphetM0hammad: 10:49am On Mar 17, 2023
They also killed Tafawa Balewa
They are already paying and they will continue to pay

2 Likes

Re: Victor Banjo Was Killed By Ojukwu Because He Spoke Yoruba With Awolowo by ProphetM0hammad: 10:57am On Mar 17, 2023
DMerciful:
What is the purpose of this writeup?

It's educative and enlightening

I'll make a post of how the ibos killed Tafawa Balewa very soon

3 Likes

Re: Victor Banjo Was Killed By Ojukwu Because He Spoke Yoruba With Awolowo by gidgiddy: 11:06am On Mar 17, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Bernard Odogwu still stands as the only person to know all these. Someone I see as the one who cooked the evidences.

There was no consolidated position. Ifeajuna, Banjo, and co. had failed in their attack in the West and the Nigerian troops were going to invade the East.

If the Biafran position was so consolidated, why did it easily fall in less than two weeks? Enugu was run over with ease, with Ojukwu scampering for safety. Yet, he somehow wanted people to believe he had consolidated position.

You dont seem to get it, Ojukwu had nothing to gain by killing Banjo. Dont forget that Ojukwu executed 3 other Igbos along with Banjo including the highly respected Major Emmanuel Ifeajuna. Ojukwu executed Banjo for plotting to remove him.

I suggest you go and read Benard Odogwus book where the full transcript of the trial, including testimony of witnesses were laid bare. Banjo acted as his own lawyer and defended himself. However, the case was virtually over for Banjo, Ifeajuna, Alale and Abam when the tape of them planning the coup was played in open court. They didnt even deny it was them, the evidence was so overwhelming

All 4 men were executed for their treachery
Re: Victor Banjo Was Killed By Ojukwu Because He Spoke Yoruba With Awolowo by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:34am On Mar 17, 2023
gidgiddy:

You dont seem to get it, Ojukwu had nothing to gain by killing Banjo. Dont forget that Ojukwu executed 3 other Igbos along with Banjo including the highly respected Major Emmanuel Ifeajuna. Ojukwu executed Banjo for plotting to remove him.

I suggest you go and read Benard Odogwus book where the full transcript of the trial, including testimony of witnesses were laid bare. Banjo acted as his own lawyer and defended himself. However, the case was virtually over for Banjo, Ifeajuna, Alale and Abam when the tape of them planning the coup was played in open court. They didnt even deny it was them, the evidence was so overwhelming

All 4 men were executed for their treachery

I know all four men were executed but that came after the failed attack on the West, which damaged Ojukwu's ego.

This account is coming from the man who said he had taped evidence of them planning a coup. He is the one writing the book, he is the one claiming there was a tape.

I don't believe his evidence. If it came from another source, I would have believed.

Ojukwu used the trumped charges on Banjo, Ifeajuna and co. to help smoothen his ego as a conquering warrior. Meaning they would have won the attack on the West if Ifeajuna did not betray the Igbos.

TheGoodJoe:
A body of soldiers drew up with their automatic rifles at the ready. On the order of their officer, they levelled their guns at the bared chests of the four men. As a hysterical mass behind the firing squad shouted: “Shoot them! Shoot them!” a grim-looking officer gave the command: “Fire!” The deafening volley was followed by lolling heads.

Ifeajuna slumped. Nigeria’s great sporting hero died a villain’s death. But he had been right. By 4pm two and a half hours after the executions, the gunners of the federal troops had started to hit their targets in Enugu with great accuracy. The Biafrans began to flee and the city fell a few days later.

This says it all. Nigerians hate anyone who has an opposing view. They will kill or sabotage you if your views are different.

The people did not care if Ifeajuna was right. At the end they paid with their lives. Millions of lives.

Mynd44 pass me the handkerchief. Tears things.

Read this thread and see an opposing account than from a man. It was all about Ojukwu's ego.

https://www.nairaland.com/3120486/emmanuel-ifeajuna-commonwealth-games-gold#45857993

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Banjo Was Killed By Ojukwu Because He Spoke Yoruba With Awolowo by gidgiddy: 11:53am On Mar 17, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

I know all four men were executed but that came after the failed attack on the West, which damaged Ojukwu's ego.

This account is coming from the man who said he had taped evidence of them planning a coup. He is the one writing the book, he is the one claiming there was a tape.

I don't believe his evidence. If it came from another source, I would have believed.

Ojukwu used the trumped charges on Banjo, Ifeajuna and co. to help smoothen his ego as a conquering warrior. Meaning they would have won the attack on the West if Ifeajuna did not betray the Igbos.

Read this thread and see an opposing account than from a man. It was all about Ojukwu's ego.

https://www.nairaland.com/3120486/emmanuel-ifeajuna-commonwealth-games-gold#45857993

Forget Banjo for a minute, what was then the crime of Ifeajuna, Alale and Abam? Why would Ojukwu want those ones killed? They were not involved Midwest operations. If Ojukwu wanted Banjo gone, why Ifeajuna, Alale and Abam as well?
Re: Victor Banjo Was Killed By Ojukwu Because He Spoke Yoruba With Awolowo by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2023
gidgiddy:

Forget Banjo for a minute, what was then the crime of Ifeajuna, Alale and Abam? Why would Ojukwu want those ones killed? They were not involved Midwest operations. If Ojukwu wanted Banjo gone, why Ifeajuna, Alale and Abam as well?
On August 9, 1967, Ifeajuna, then a Biafran Lt. Col., was the first chief of staff of the ‘Midwest Liberation Force’ (101 Division) under Victor Banjo.

https://www.thecable.ng/ojukwu-obasanjo-gowon-soyinka-key-actors-defined-biafran-war/amp

Ifeajuna was fully involved in the Midwest operations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Banjo Was Killed By Ojukwu Because He Spoke Yoruba With Awolowo by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
gidgiddy:

Ifeajuna’s last words, according to reports, were: “You may kill me now, but I am afraid it is too late. I am sorry for you all because it won’t be long before they get all of you. The Nigerians are already in your midst.”

Banjo, ifeajuna and co. negotiated a possible ceasefire because they knew that Enugu would go down in a short time but Ojukwu let his ego come in the way. He twisted it as sabotage and led to the death of millions of Igbos that could have been saved by a ceasefire.

The coup talk was not true because there was nothing to fight for. Biafra was to fall in a short time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Banjo Was Killed By Ojukwu Because He Spoke Yoruba With Awolowo by gidgiddy: 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Ifeajuna’s last words, according to reports, were: “You may kill me now, but I am afraid it is too late. I am sorry for you all because it won’t be long before they get all of you. The Nigerians are already in your midst.”

Banjo, ifeajuna and co. negotiated a possible ceasefire because they knew that Enugu would go down in a short time but Ojukwu let his ego come in the way. He twisted it as sabotage and led to the death of millions of Igbos that could have been saved by a ceasefire.

The coup talk was not true because there was nothing to fight for. Biafra was to fall in a short time.

Well it was not for Banjo, Ifeajuna and co to negotiate anything, nobody forced them to join the Biafran Army. Their job was to take orders from their superiors. An officer who goes behind his superiors back to negotiate anything with the enemy in war time is liable to be shot as a traitor

So even if the story of coup isnt true, just the fact that Banjo went to negotiate anything with Nigeria behind Ojukwus back was enough for Ojukwu to hang him without trial

1 Like

Re: Victor Banjo Was Killed By Ojukwu Because He Spoke Yoruba With Awolowo by Occurstaem(m): 5:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
I don't know what's wrong with us.
Yorubas have done a lot of good things for the Igbos. Yoruba have given more to the Igbos than any tribe in Nigeria. But what do we Yoruba keep getting in return from tge Igbos? Hatred
Re: Victor Banjo Was Killed By Ojukwu Because He Spoke Yoruba With Awolowo by Occurstaem(m): 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2023
gidgiddy:

Nice try of twisting facts.
Can you tell us why Ojukwu had to set up a third commission of enquiry headed by Ojukwu himself after the first and the second enquiry he set up didn't found Colonel Banjo guilty?

2 Likes

Re: Victor Banjo Was Killed By Ojukwu Because He Spoke Yoruba With Awolowo by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2023
gidgiddy:

Well it was not for Banjo, Ifeajuna and co to negotiate anything, nobody forced them to join the Biafran Army. Their job was to take orders from their superiors. An officer who goes behind his superiors back to negotiate anything with the enemy in war time is liable to be shot as a traitor

So even if the story of coup isnt true, just the fact that Banjo went to negotiate anything with Nigeria behind Ojukwus back was enough for Ojukwu to hang him without trial

Banjo and co. were at the war front. They had attacked Nigeria and outnumbered. They had to negotiate a ceasefire to prevent a casualty of millions.

They were heroes. The Biafrans made a grave error by attacking outside the declared Biafran region. Nigeria had over a hundred thousand armed shooters. It was going to be a massacre.

They negotiated a ceasefire to discuss with Ojukwu for a handover. Ojukwu opted for his ego and killed the ones fighting at the war front.

Ojukwu wanted their unit to keep fighting what a whole Biafran army could not.

1 Like

Re: Victor Banjo Was Killed By Ojukwu Because He Spoke Yoruba With Awolowo by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2023
Occurstaem:
I don't know what's wrong with us.
Yorubas have done a lot of good things for the Igbos. Yoruba have given more to the Igbos than any tribe in Nigeria. But what do we Yoruba keep getting in return from tge Igbos? Hatred

You can't blame many for the actions of few. This was a decision made by Ojukwu, not the Igbos.
Re: Victor Banjo Was Killed By Ojukwu Because He Spoke Yoruba With Awolowo by gidgiddy: 5:58pm On Mar 17, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Banjo and co. were at the war front. They had attacked Nigeria and outnumbered. They had to negotiate a ceasefire to prevent a casualty of millions.

They were heroes. The Biafrans made a grave error by attacking outside the declared Biafran region. Nigeria had over a hundred thousand armed shooters. It was going to be a massacre.

They negotiated a ceasefire to discuss with Ojukwu for a handover. Ojukwu opted for his ego and killed the ones fighting at the war front.

Ojukwu wanted their unit to keep fighting what a whole Biafran army could not.

Guy stop embarrassing your self. A Soldier who negotiates anything with the enemy in war times without the authorisation of his superiors is regarded as a traitor, and traitors in military get shot. If Banjo, Ifeajuna or anyone else felt they were overwhelmed at the war front, their job is to pull back, inform their superiors and await further orders

But when a Soldier goes behind the back of his superiors, starts to negotiate with the enemy without any authorisation, that Soldier will be shot for insubordination and violation of the chain of command. Officers get shot for disobeying direct orders, to even talk of one who went to negotiate with the enemy with no authorisation

Banjo, Ifeajuna, Alale and Abam were traitors

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falana In Trouble As Mike Ezehkome Expose His Plan To Help Tinubu At The S-court / Edo South APC Leaders Vow To Deliver Zone For Senator Okpebholo / FG Files Charges Against Leadership Journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.