Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,322 members, 7,881,187 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:04 PM

I Need A Job (sos Call) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Job (sos Call) (453 Views)

Sos Call / Urgently In Need Of A Job..sos / With M.sc., I Desperately Need A Job. SOS!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Job (sos Call) by worldcop: 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2023
I possess the following skills:

Graphic Design
Web Design
Video shoot/Editing
Digital Marketing
Corporate Branding
Event Branding/Management
Project Management

I have not eaten good food for over two weeks now and I don’t know how to beg.

Please employ me or give me a contract job. I am pleading.

Thank you.
Re: I Need A Job (sos Call) by MN07: 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
worldcop:
I possess the following skills:

Graphic Design
Web Design
Video shoot/Editing
Digital Marketing
Corporate Branding
Event Branding/Management
Project Management

I have not eaten good food for over two weeks now and I don’t know how to beg.

Please employ me or give me a contract job. I am pleading.

Thank you.

Let me use myself as an example.

I lost my job as a Telecom project Coordinator and life savings in investment last year between September - November worth over 8million naira.
I couldn't feed myself except for donations from family and friends once in a while.

This is what I did maybe it will help you too.

After trying to secure my career job back with no results I went to the street and work as a gate man for one hotel close to my house during the night and during the day I went to teach a secondary school.

This was how I continued while looking for other opportunities.

This month I started as an admin officer in a production company with payment better than both the teaching and the gate man hustle combined.

And I intend to raise money to start up my investment again that got me up over 8 mill.

It will take time but I know how to get to where I want to be .

So go get busy.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Job (sos Call) by worldcop: 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2023
MN07:

Let me use myself as an example.

I lost my job as a Telecom project Coordinator and life savings in investment last year between September - November worth over 8million naira.
I couldn't feed myself except for donations from family and friends once in a while.

This is what I did maybe it will help you too.

After trying to secure my career job back with no results I went to the street and work as a gate man for one hotel close to my house during the night and during the day I went to teach a secondary school.

This was how I continued while looking for other opportunities.

This month I started as an admin officer in a production company with payment better than both the teaching and the gate man hustle combined.

And I intend to raise money to start up my investment again that got me up over 8 mill.

It will take time but I know how to get to where I want to be .

So go get busy.

Thank you. I lost mine in December last year 2022, and since then, things has been difficult. I have the skills. I have all the qualifications to function as a creative director or executive. These are in-demand skills. So I see no reason why I should ditch it and go source for menial jobs.

I will keep searching till my prayers are answered.

Thanks for the advice anyways
Re: I Need A Job (sos Call) by worldcop: 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2023
I am still very much hopeful
Re: I Need A Job (sos Call) by Nwaotu10(m): 2:34pm On Mar 17, 2023
If you're good at video editing, you should source for freelancing video editing jobs.
This year will make it 4 years post Nysc without being employed. Na my video editing skill dey sustain me.
Re: I Need A Job (sos Call) by lereinter(m): 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2023
Are you sure you have all this skills?
Re: I Need A Job (sos Call) by worldcop: 8:15pm On Mar 17, 2023
lereinter:

Are you sure you have all this skills?

Yea I do and I can prove it.
Re: I Need A Job (sos Call) by lereinter(m): 8:21pm On Mar 17, 2023
worldcop:

Yea I do and I can prove it.

I envy you O

How do you learn all

What's stop you from using it on your own, maybe you can be teaching people for a fee

1 Like

Re: I Need A Job (sos Call) by worldcop: 8:46pm On Mar 17, 2023
lereinter:

I envy you O

How do you learn all

What's stop you from using it on your own, maybe you can be teaching people for a fee
I learned it all in my career journey over the years. It wasn’t easy at all. But my time, dedication and love for tech skills made me learn all at ease.

Thank you for the advice. Unfortunately, I am not good at teaching. Or maybe I’d say I don’t know how to go about it.

Once again, thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Driving Job / What Is Happening In NBAIS / VACANCY: Budgit Nigeria Is Hiring Across 13 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.