Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,965 members, 7,890,179 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:32 AM

Where Can I Get Quality Female Wears And Slippers In Lagos Mainland - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where Can I Get Quality Female Wears And Slippers In Lagos Mainland (202 Views)

When A Female Wears A Ring On Her Thumb Or Index Finger / Handmade Slippers In Wholesales. / Check Out These Beautiful Heel Sandals And Slippers! Pay On Delivery Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Quality Female Wears And Slippers In Lagos Mainland by Theyemmie: 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2023
This lagos it's ibo made wears that full everywhere angry
Kindly recommend where in lagos mainland I can buy quality clothes
Round necks,nice Slippers, gown and stuffs
Not for sale ,my personal use
Re: Where Can I Get Quality Female Wears And Slippers In Lagos Mainland by EriMma1: 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
Go to balogun and ask them to direct you to the boutique line where they sell US and Turkish wears. But na your money kill am o. If they call one top 2kk for you, no run o.

Their dresses are from 25k. Original US and Turkish wears.

For original US children wears, go to mother care line behind that balogun market.

Sha no run.
Re: Where Can I Get Quality Female Wears And Slippers In Lagos Mainland by Theyemmie: 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2023
EriMma1:
Go to balogun and ask them to direct you to the boutique line where they sell US and Turkish wears. But na your money kill am o. If they call one top 2kk for you, no run o.

Their dresses are from 25k. Original US and Turkish wears.

For original US children wears, go to mother care line behind that balogun market.

Sha no run.
Yeah everyone keep saying island
Me no Get strength to dey waka o
Was thinking a small market or boutique on mainland
Re: Where Can I Get Quality Female Wears And Slippers In Lagos Mainland by EriMma1: 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2023
Theyemmie:

Yeah everyone keep saying island
Me no Get strength to dey waka o
Was thinking a small market or boutique on mainland

oh... I didn't see it well. I thought I saw island.

For mainland, either you go to Yaba or surulere boutiques.
There are some nice boutique too at bariga. Around that baale area

(1) (Reply)

What Are Some Denim Jackets Manufacturer Company in Canada? / Check Boxes To Spot 100% Genuine Opal. / DIY Schiffli Embroidery Projects: Unleash Your Creativity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.