Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,100 members, 7,907,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:29 PM

"Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State (79976 Views)

Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" / El-Rufai: 'Christians Won’t Vote For Me, Even If Pope Is My Running Mate' / MC Oluomo Warns Saraki, Spotted At Osun Government House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by symbianDON(m): 7:28am On Mar 17, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Mc Olumo, this is not right and it is time the security agencies do something.
which security agents? The double standard APC security agents??

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by DestinyNigga: 7:31am On Mar 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Desires are good.

Infact, tall dreams are also good.

But the height of delusion is when shinedu is dreaming to be an elected governor of Lagos State.

Why not allow people to vote out shinedu than resolving to threatening. Una go soon see what u are looking for.
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by DestinyNigga: 7:33am On Mar 17, 2023
Is time we Igbos should come together and arm ourself and fight against them. If not they will be doing it continuously. Can they threaten Hausas like this?
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Alpharey: 7:37am On Mar 17, 2023
Look at this efulufu. Just one breathe in, breathe out,, and you are gone. Oga go rest your dead body for one mortuary.
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Emyogalanya: 7:37am On Mar 17, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

VANGUARD[/font]
the best thing to do is tell Inec not to conduct election and just declare your candidate returned unopposed.
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by tyinfinity: 7:38am On Mar 17, 2023
If Ipob terrorist in Lagos wants to fight let them go back to their OSU eastern region to go and fight .You can not come to Lagos and constitute nuisance to the state.igbo are not the only refugees in lagos.but their trouble is too much,they should go to kano and try ñonsense Hausa will dealt with them even in porthàrcourt wike their Lordship does not entertain nonsense .

3 Likes

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Kajaard: 7:38am On Mar 17, 2023
Those of us from the other tribes in Nigeria are tired of you Yoruba and Igbo people always bickering, fighting and hating on eachother.

I think it's time we settle this once and for all.

All Igbos and Yorubas should come out and fight in the open. Una online gragra don too much. Yeye set of people😂🤣😂

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by youngtizzy1(m): 7:39am On Mar 17, 2023
Pressure Ti wá 😂 😂 😂
Only one language they understand
Oya shook mouth make you collect woto woto

Odewaleadesoye:

VANGUARD[/font]

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by OdefaGirl(f): 7:40am On Mar 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Desires are good.

Infact, tall dreams are also good.

But the height of delusion is when shinedu is dreaming to be an elected governor of Lagos State.

You will not comment about the the thread you opened.... you mischievous child
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by emee701(m): 7:41am On Mar 17, 2023
Poanan:

which state are about talking about? If indigines are talking is mc oluomo supposed to talk? How many of his generation can he trace down. born in lagos doesnt make you a lagosian, if it does, then most of the people you speak down on can actually claim lagos my dear.
Dont be unfortunate. Mc oluomo is awori from lagos state and most yoruba knows that

4 Likes

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Taba21: 7:42am On Mar 17, 2023
Ken4Christ:
Don't be intimidated. Go with your phone. Do video recording, take pictures. If they stop you, do audio recording.

This evil structure in Nigeria politics must be destroyed. There is no way any nation will move forward if threats like this are allowed to prevail.

Stay in your house simple must you challenge everything

2 Likes

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by OdefaGirl(f): 7:43am On Mar 17, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
This is no threat nah......

Ain't Ibos used to "sit at home order"already.....

You see how sweet it is to turn the narratives when it's not in your favour. Very funny
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Bennycollins: 7:48am On Mar 17, 2023
easyfem:
im not in support of mc oluomo on dix but ibos wahala too much in lagos , they make this obidient fight hard for us that support obi....
What wahala exactly do the cause? If they choose not to support a particular person is that not their right? Do they kill or attack people?
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by amliftedhigher: 7:50am On Mar 17, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

VANGUARD[/font]
It shall not be well with Buhari, Tinubu, Sanwolu, IGP, DG SSS etc. You mean the Igbos in lagos can't treat this guy Bleep up?
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by penearth(m): 7:53am On Mar 17, 2023
I think, NO SECURITY AGENCY TO ARREST THIS MAN. HMMM ROTTEN COUNTRY
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Inosky: 7:56am On Mar 17, 2023
DSS and Army will pretend not to see this. Useless arm forces we have in Nigeria.
They only have strength to kill poor masses, like they did in Lekki toll gate.
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by AMI3(m): 7:56am On Mar 17, 2023
easyfem:
im not in support of mc oluomo on dix but ibos wahala too much in lagos , they make this obidient fight hard for us that support obi....

How is it only Igbo that love Obi. Don't think this way. If it was to be PDP that they voted there could have been still trouble.
Y do people keep tagging Igbo for every party they support

They will not support it is a problem they support it is problem.

For how many years now Igbo have not been active in politics but people still abuse them saying that they are not active that is y they can not rule Nigeria now they are active different story we are hearing.

Now some Yoruba are attacking them now nobody will call them and caution but if the reverse is the case they will call them all sort of names. Let miscreants continue and let the FG keep watching
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Mylove55(f): 7:58am On Mar 17, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Hate speech but FG no go see this kind one because he is working for his party

Illiteracy at it peak undecided

Is it only the Igbos that are voting

Coward, I think say you get mouth grin call Fulani whether them no go finish you

Lagosians, nothing me ga

We meeve!!!
because other tribes have sense, they will vote rightly,
But igbos vote with tribal hatred,
Can't the igbo reason well and vote the right candidate,

Although, as I always said, igbos votes can't give anybody victory,
LP can't get 25% vote

3 Likes

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by udy4real(m): 7:59am On Mar 17, 2023
Useless Agbero
What about the Yoruba people in my compound that told me that they would be voting LP,should they also stay at home or they are free to come out and vote?
That’s what you get when idiots are running your Government but it can never stop me from coming out to cast my vote for my preferred candidate
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by dsamedaniels(m): 7:59am On Mar 17, 2023
@Leodeking!!! Let the animal of MC oluomo allow the people cast their votes freely let's see if the "@shinedu" will not be able to be governor.
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by udy4real(m): 8:01am On Mar 17, 2023
Mylove55:
because other tribes have sense, they will vote rightly,
But igbos vote with tribal hatred,
Can't the igbo reason well and vote the right candidate,

Although, as I always said, igbos votes can't give anybody victory,
LP can't get 25% vote

You see how stupid you sound? You even brought your lack of sense to the public glare,so sorry
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Mylove55(f): 8:02am On Mar 17, 2023
DestinyNigga:
Is time we Igbos should come together and arm ourself and fight against them. If not they will be doing it continuously. Can they threaten Hausas like this?
only igbos that are looking for trouble,
Have you hear hausa claim lagos to be no man's land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by ope2711(m): 8:05am On Mar 17, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Still wondering the kind of Politics that exists in Nigeria.

Our democracy needs to be questioned again and again.

It is only in Nigeria some influential and well respected individuals will double dare and threatened people yet nothing will be done to them.

They will only come out later and tender fake public apologies.

did you allow yoruba APC to vote in Anambra in the last election?

3 Likes

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by thisisit: 8:06am On Mar 17, 2023
GO TO PU WITH A PVC & JERK KNIFE.
STAB ANY JAGABAN OR MC OLUOMO IDIOT THAT ATTACKS YOU
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Mylove55(f): 8:07am On Mar 17, 2023
dsamedaniels:
@Leodeking!!! Let the animal of MC oluomo allow the people cast their votes freely let's see if the "@shinedu" will not be able to be governor.
only igbo vote can't give victory to anyone.
Obi won is because of the christian who comprise all tribe

2 Likes

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by RIDOO: 8:08am On Mar 17, 2023
[quote author=Wiseandtrue post=121798864]Hate speech but FG no go see this kind one because he is working for his party

Illiteracy at it peak undecided

Is it only the Igbos that are voting

Coward, I think say you get mouth grin call Fulani whether them no go finish you

Lagosians, nothing me ga

We meeve!!!
[/quote.

That's the word...illetracy @ it peak.

2 Likes

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by GindoX(m): 8:11am On Mar 17, 2023
Ehhhh, this man get mind ooo... Aseje to daju dey him body.... grin... And the Police or security agency will be silent over this.. how can someone make such statement and not invited or kept restricted till after election... Nonsense dey really happened for this country....

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Judybash93(m): 8:14am On Mar 17, 2023
This is just downright crazy!
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Emmanuelellah: 8:14am On Mar 17, 2023
Man is not God. What if he didn't live to see the day of the election result.
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Judybash93(m): 8:16am On Mar 17, 2023
I won't be surprised if this m*ron becomes our next minister of transport
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by starz100: 8:23am On Mar 17, 2023
FG will not see this threat now.I don't blame people who call nigeria a banana republic.It Is very easy for people that are influential and connected to say and do certain things and get away with them.
Later now,if they win the election,shebi inec will come and call 'result' on top all the threats.Nigeria is not practising democracy.
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by MissOpe(f): 8:23am On Mar 17, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Still wondering the kind of Politics that exists in Nigeria.

Our democracy needs to be questioned again and again.

It is only in Nigeria some influential and well respected individuals will double dare and threatened people yet nothing will be done to them.

They will only come out later and tender fake public apologies.

This reminds me of one God forsaken narcissistic bitch that I worked with in the past, her name is Seun Omobo, she's the former SSA to the minister of foreign affairs.
Quite young but power as gotten so much to her head that she sees all her workers as nobody, she treats everyone under with so much disdain and lashes out on them at the slightest provocation, and she's very quick to sacking people without pay when she's really angry at them .....
Nimc outsourced some of their jobs to her and she came to most secondary schools in Ijebuode, (Ijebu Moslem college, Adeola Odutola Secondary school, Anglican girls grammar school, Danni Luba comprehensive high school, Odogbolu grammar school, Omu Ajose comprehensive high school and so much more) allowed us enroll the pupils of these schools on her behalf, collected money from them and she refused to print their slips...

Some of the pupils needed their slips to register for waec, but she she was unbothered, despite all efforts made by the principals of the schools to ensuring she prints them.

The point I'm trying to make is, she' seems powerful and feels she's untouchable...

No one is able to talk to her to do the right thing.
All these non chalantness go unchecked and nobody is able to do anything about it ..

Till date some of the teachers call me and some of my colleagues who have stopped working for her because she has refused to pick their calls.

The same is applicable to this MC Oluomo, who because he's affiliated to the powers that be would act and say condemnable things but would still work freely and go unpunished...

NIGERIA SERIOUSLY HAS A LONG WAY TO GO ......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation Protesters Storm Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) / Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) / One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.