Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,711 members, 7,882,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:29 AM

“how I Almost Died During Butt Surgery Two Years Ago” – Bobrisky Opens Up (video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “how I Almost Died During Butt Surgery Two Years Ago” – Bobrisky Opens Up (video (333 Views)

Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For / Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation / Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“how I Almost Died During Butt Surgery Two Years Ago” – Bobrisky Opens Up (video by Opzyguitar(m): 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
Nigerian crossdresser and social media personality, Bobrisky, has shared his near-death experience after undergoing cosmetic surgery two years ago.

The male Barbie, who gained fame for his crossdressing, has been open about his decision to undergo cosmetic procedures, including butt enlargement surgery.

However, in light of recent news of a young woman who died after undergoing a similar surgery, Bobrisky expressed his fear and hesitancy to undergo a second liposuction procedure.

Bobrisky disclosed that he almost died during his first surgery, which involved liposuction. He shared his experience via his Snapchat handle, stating that he was in massive pain and that he is “lazy” and cannot endure the pain associated with such surgeries. He expressed amazement at how some women can tolerate the pain involved in butt enlargement surgeries.

See the full details here:

https://opzygist.com.ng/uncategorized/how-i-almost-died-during-butt-surgery-two-years-ago-bobrisky-opens-up-video/

Re: “how I Almost Died During Butt Surgery Two Years Ago” – Bobrisky Opens Up (video by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 16, 2023
I can only wonder how many pads you change in a day to maintain your destroyed shithole..,..phlegm spat
Re: “how I Almost Died During Butt Surgery Two Years Ago” – Bobrisky Opens Up (video by BlackAdam65: 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2023
waw so sad cool

(1) (Reply)

Lala Akindoju, Adesua Etomi, IK Ogbonna. See This Week’s Top 7 Celebrity Picture / See As Broda Shaggi Lasisi Kie Kie And Other Comedians Surprise Mr Macaroni On H / Messi Suspended By Psg For Travelling To Saudi Arabia Without Permission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.