Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,964 members, 7,949,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:33 AM

Don't Miss This If You Don't Want To Regret - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Don't Miss This If You Don't Want To Regret (109 Views)

Realtor Judges Poorly Dressed House Buyer Lives To Regret It / Racist Realtor Rejects Black Billionaire Lives To Regret It / Affordable Beachfront Estate You Don't Want To Miss! Sold Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Miss This If You Don't Want To Regret by Ogiepicker: 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
Goodday everyone. First of all, I'll start by saying my name is Christian Clinton. A crypto and forex trader. Over time now I've decided to pay more attention to crypto investment and the opportunities of earning so much money it could bring. Today I'll be particular about airdrop.
For those that don't know the meaning of airdrop. Airdrop is an event done by crypto currency establishments to make people aware of their tokens. This involves giving FREE COINS. YES. you don't have to pay anything to get it. Please don't be scammed. Airdrop requires no fee. Not at all.
I guess we've all heard of Bitcoin. In 2010, Bitcoin was not up to 500 naira. But imagine owning one now. One now is about 10,000 dollars.
I'm here with another airdrop and I won't want us to miss it. From time to time I'll be supplying us with airdrops but for today let me bring us this one. All you need is a telegram account to access the airdrop bot. Everything is 100% free. Not a kobo to pay. After clicking the link, go to trust wallet, if you don't have download. Please don't use binance. After that search for UNFI token and add it to your list of crypto. Then copy the address and the couns will be sent to you. Please hurry up. Limited offer. Link below
https:///UnifiProtocolAirdropBot?start=r03579099400

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For Rent/sales/lease At Amuwo Odofin/festac/isolo Call Emmanuel On 09064991071 / 5 Bedroom Townhouse For Sale At Lakeview Estate Orchid Road / Raa N Oscar Properties [apartment Units For Sale]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.