Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,221 members, 7,916,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:18 AM

. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (2403 Views)

If You Cannot Vote The PDP,please Do NOT Vote For Gbadebo Vivour - Reno Omokri / Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners / 7,200 Joysticks Found In A Ship From Nigeria, Impounded In China - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by heffem(m): 8:59am On Mar 17, 2023
siesmyencounter:
Every Impounded Vehicles are not Worth Impounding .

Stop the Hypocrisy ,Most of the Auntorities Offcials are Always setting traps for people ,

A first time driver in an area ,may not know a road is one way ,These Wicked Officials would keep the one wsy sign sooooo hidden .Once they gets you,they will rush you ,Get key from you with Police ,Impound your vehicle . Ok

This Happened live arround Yaba before Unilag ,This man even asked ,People arround told him to drive on ,Maybe it is there Agents .

Wicked Soul.

For those of your Saying Traffic Offenders ,Not All ...I was born In Lawanson ,Surulere Ikate here in Lagos ...grew up here ...GRV all the way ...
seems you don't understand what I wrote up there. I'm never in support of these guys and I will never be, I am also a victim several times. I don't support lazy folks standing on the roads and extorting free monies from those doing their hustling legitimately. That's the more reason this govt can never get it right with their greed.
Re: . by NoToPile: 9:09am On Mar 17, 2023
Did you drive one way?
Re: . by siesmyencounter: 9:51am On Mar 17, 2023
heffem:
seems you don't understand what I wrote up there. I'm never in support of these guys and I will never be, I am also a victim several times. I don't support lazy folks standing on the roads and extorting free monies from those doing their hustling legitimately. That's the more reason this govt can never get it right with their greed.
ok
Re: . by HNICEARTH: 10:12am On Mar 17, 2023
ELLU P from top to bottom. Omo ale with your full chest! cheesy
Re: . by benzion72(m): 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
Ride on they always come back to bit the fingers that vote them. They have forgotten that they are people representatives

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ago Palace Murder During Election / What Makes Up BIAFRA? Can Biafra Become A Separate Entity From Nigeria? / All Nigerians Must Be Ashamed:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.