Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,873 members, 7,909,284 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:44 PM

Testimonial, Data, Delivery - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Testimonial, Data, Delivery (163 Views)

Testimonial, Ads Running, Web Coding & Web Monetization, Lambamils / Testimonial, Video Editing , Happy New Week / [Guild] How To Convince Any Customer With Video Testimonial In 2 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testimonial, Data, Delivery by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:39am On Mar 17, 2023
One Week Traffic Ads For A Client Successfully Completed

About 262 Audience and more visited his site and also patronize his services

Results speaks for us

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp4MpX1NVRB/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

1 Share

Re: Testimonial, Data, Delivery by meobizy(f): 6:54am On Mar 17, 2023
Bimpe, you’re just an unrepentant local girl.
Re: Testimonial, Data, Delivery by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:23am On Mar 17, 2023
A recap of this week activity

Data Collection Of The Media Remote Jobs

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

1 Share

Re: Testimonial, Data, Delivery by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:38am On Mar 17, 2023
If I am influencing your brand

Ensure you deliver well

You can’t be getting getting so many leads and they are patronizing you and then your delivery is poor

You must ensure you portray my image very positive

As you work with me to grow your brand also on providing good delivery and responding to the concerns of your customers need when they make payment and they have error issues on your server

Management: Digital Bimpe

(1) (Reply)

Get 1gb Data For Ngn230! / The Ultimate Guide To Booking An Airport Limo In Toronto / Flutterwave Secures Two Additional Licenses In Rwanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.