Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,451 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:58 PM

'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo (50714 Views)

Yoruba Twitter User Lists Out Omo Ales / GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos / Jonathan Blasts Osibanjo, Worry More About Your N5.8bn Indictment Than My Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by emmaodet: 3:25pm On Mar 17, 2023
xamuel17:

Poor man and tribalism na 5 & 6 grin grin

That is why in whatever you do, please don't be poor.
Na poor man dey fight and kill each other for Chelsea against Barcelona.
Na poor man go die for yoruba vs Hausa fight and carry am for head.
Na poor man go die for Islam jihad dey attack poor christian wey go fight too.
Infact, the disadvantages of being poor is far too much than people saying the root of all evil is money are crazy.

2 Likes

Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by cococandy(f): 3:26pm On Mar 17, 2023
Segunbabba:
My candid advise to Hausas and Igbos living in Lagos state. Please, for the sake of peace stay indoors, don't come out to vote, allow Yoruba to choose whom they want to govern them
If you come out anything can happen to you and no one will come to your rescue. Hausa and Igbo people living in Lagos should stay at home to avoid had i known

Shut your stinking mouth.
Because the government in Lagos doesn’t affect all these other people? 🙄

3 Likes

Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by Mrtaye: 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
Omoawoke:

There are some few ones still forming awoke, but they are getting ashamed to say it out in public
That shame won’t let them voice their support for GRV in public and rather they are shifting to Jandor

Sanwo olu will win hands down
Dey play
Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by CORRECTMAN78(m): 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
MuchAdo:
Omo ales are our problem o.

There is no Igbo dominated place anywhere in Lagos. It's the omo ales that have been bought over by Igbos that always do the damage angry

Unfortunately, only piggidiots can be scapegoats angry

Piiggidiots amaka. cheesy

No Igbo is made scapegoat. You only squirt on our mention

1 Like

Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by zinaunreal(m): 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2023
Dentidon:

Even the omo ale will sink with them if they don't take their time. Their useless self can go to OSU land

Sharap
Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by Acidosis(m): 3:32pm On Mar 17, 2023
Cholls:
my brother you be olodo. Your comment goes to show you don't know the problem in Nigeria. But, don't worry I will educate you. The main problem Nigeria has is the Igbos. The evil tribe thinks his better than the rest of us.

If Igbos feel that they are better than you, the only way to respond is to turn yourself to a tout??

I am a Yoruba man and I feel better than you, to be honest. You can't reason like this and not feel lower than an animal.

2 Likes

Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by PopQueenAgency: 3:34pm On Mar 17, 2023
Abeg tomorrow Get battery water inside bottle. Acid na another option if u no get mind bring pepper spray; everyone should get prepared pls eyeneck no go use anyone shine again.
Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by Mrtaye: 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
Merelyn:

Amen
Na so
Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by yahoodetector: 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2023
That's why I don't take out my whole anger entirely on all yorubas as there are some sane and educated ones who know the truth.

1 Like

Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by MatrixCircle: 3:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
Igbos will come out and vote massively for LP or PDP no vote for APC they have divided Lagos enough and Lagosians must be free from Tinubu and his urchins NOW or NEVER.
Many Yorubas are tired of Tinubu's bondage.
We are coming out to give the thugs fire for fire. Enough is Enough.
The Police CP of Lagos State is watching MC Oluomo with threats and no arrest.
We would arrest him by Ourselves and treat him by Ourselves.

3 Likes

Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by Mrtaye: 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2023
Omoawoke:

after you lose tomorrow, please just keep silent forever
No breathing space for rigging
Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by Mrtaye: 3:43pm On Mar 17, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
These are igbos using yoruba names as their profile names , stop fooling yourself OP , u are one of them , Tomorrow we all we come out with out true identities no hiding under the key boards to impersonate yorubas. its total war between we ur host Yorubas and you biafra/ipob fools --visitor in Lagos Yoruba land..

This your propaganda is stale
Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by Lashist(m): 3:51pm On Mar 17, 2023
CilicMarin:
What are the IBOs looking for in Lagos? This is pure madness!!
This one always don't have anything reasonable to say...you have seen where yorubas are saying they will vote against apc but foolishness will make you tackle igbos. Slaves are normally shameless but you are just useless
Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by Tflex01: 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2023
CilicMarin:
I am yet to meet any Yoruba person who is not going to Vote for Sanwolu on Saturday...

This might as well be an IPOB terrorists disguising as a Yoruba.

You are right...
Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by Billygee2u: 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
Penguin2:
More reactions

The truth is that Lagosians are choking and tired.

They so much yearn for freedom from Tinubu and his criminal structure in Lagos that has institutionalized multiple taxation, agberos, ethnic tension and mismanagement of huge amounts of revenue accruing to Lagos State.

Anybody you see supporting Sanwolu in Lagos is either not living in Lagos or is a tout who depends on “owo mi da” for his daily bread or is an ethnic bigot who doesn’t mind cutting his nose to spite his face.

Lagos Must Be Free!
Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by manmade(m): 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2023
A friend of mine living in elegushi informed me that the youths there are fully ready for any Oro festival that dare show face tomorrow during or before the election, if the police can't check them for whatever reason the gallant youths will do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by davidl7: 4:50pm On Mar 17, 2023
MuchAdo:

There is no Igbo dominated place anywhere in Lagos. It's the omo ales that have been bought over by Igbos that always do the damage angry

Can u fight an igbo man? Can u match an igboman in anything including violence?

Na poverty n ignorance dey worry una!

2 Likes

Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by Kfed4ril(m): 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2023
Penguin2:

He has the backing of Tinubu, Sanwolu and all Lagos State Government paraphernalia backing him.

And what’s worst, he’s about to move to Abuja to continue his work at the National level.🤦
Lol
I pity mc Oluomo, so you think the Hausa touts already on ground will give him way to oppress them?
Let’s try and see.
Abuja is not Yoruba land, he can’t try shit here, bet me.

1 Like

Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by Kfed4ril(m): 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2023
CilicMarin:

I just stated the fact... even sensible Ibos have started distancing themselves from this madness.

Voting your choice is now considered insensible in Yoruba land.
Where’s the democracy if everyone should vote one person?

1 Like

Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by Kfed4ril(m): 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2023
Dentidon:

Most of them are people disguising. They all can take their useless chinedu without work to Abia state to become Abia state governor.

I wonder the audacity tbh. Dictating gibberish for us in our land instead of facing their useless leaders in their region? The audacity! Anyway, they will get the provocation they're looking for.. I hope no one cry by then..

When it’s time to collect their tax, you’ll not tell to to go pay it in their region, but now that it’s time to vote you are threatening them to go vote in their region

1 Like

Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by Onyiridike(f): 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:

Go and run things in your own state. Your governors are the greatest calamity known to man. Now run along and be a good little boy..
Nobody in your family will match my achievement in this life or in the world to come.
Everybody on nairaland is not your mate.
Deluded little mug!

1 Like

Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by kayjay69(m): 5:14pm On Mar 17, 2023
Don't worry I am a bonafide Omo Ale and I will be voting for LP.
MuchAdo:

1 Like

Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by kayjay69(m): 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2023
Don't worry my brother, you don't need to meet me, I will let my voting do the talking.

Keep fanning the embers of ethnic tension, it will not work.
CilicMarin:
I am yet to meet any Yoruba person who is not going to Vote for Sanwolu on Saturday...

Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by xamuel17(m): 5:16pm On Mar 17, 2023
emmaodet:

Infact, the disadvantages of being poor is far too much than people saying the root of all evil is money are crazy.

You have spoken well, poverty is the enemy here!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by Omolomo4eva(m): 5:19pm On Mar 17, 2023
I am a pure Yoruba to the core and I'm voting for labour party tomorrow. He who's not pleased should go and drink the Atlantic ocean dry

1 Like

Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by VULCAN(m): 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2023
That you ONLY surround yourself with people that think like you isn't surprising.

May you never be opportuned to live abroad and if you get there may no good opportunities open up to you since you believe that only those that are from a place should enjoy the land.

CilicMarin:

Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by seguno2: 5:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
emmaodet:

Especially those who are mentally poor and intellectually disabled.

Do you think that is why the northern elites refuse to educate everyone, and prefer to have them as almajiri?

Is that why Tinubu and other southern elites are following the same path of creating agbero thugs by refusing to engage teachers for the free education of all children
Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by wolverine78: 5:33pm On Mar 17, 2023
Someone needs to post address of his kids in the US. He'll know the Igbos have a far reach. Stupid mfker
Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by Nordy: 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2023
The last time one Oba be treathened the Igbos with lagoon not too long he abandoned his palace and seek refuge elsewhere. His staff was used as Olympic touch by children while the pool became artifical beach.
He learnt his lesson, all this campaign period his been quiet.
MC Olupickin whatever he calls himself will be humiliated when he least expect it.
Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by ShangTsung000: 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2023
MuchAdo:

You're a delusional bastard.
Re: 'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo by samfrancis1(m): 5:58pm On Mar 17, 2023
Jostoman:
Oga the message is Lagosians just want to free themselves.

Enough is Enough
exactly how Nigerians we’re trying to free themself from Jonathan back then.. you all don’t know.. Nigerian president hasn’t the being the issue.. they all have good agendas… it was only too late before Jonathan realize what he needed to do.. but Nigerians stopped wanting him then.. Obasanjo excluded..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror / What Osinbajo Told Buhari On Phone Before Sacking DSS Boss, Daura / Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.